50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

lil wayne got a bunch of regular albums...people forget he had a few albums BEFORE tha carter I
a bunch of regular albums? Wayne's body of work+longevity in Hip Hop>>>>50's discography.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

lil wayne got a bunch of regular albums...people forget he had a few albums BEFORE tha carter I
a bunch of regular albums? Wayne's body of work+longevity in Hip Hop>>>>50's discography.

yo....
laugh.gif

50_cent_-_get_rich_or_die_s.jpg

and

B000BEZQ1S.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

are better then wayne's ALBUM discography

now mixtape wise they can fight it out.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

but were talking facts

you can say people were buying albums then and this is now,blah blah.

50 sold more and buzz was bigger when GRODT came out than when C3 came out for wayne.

Plus GRODT > C3

ok but when talking bout buss RIGHT NOW

wayne vs. 50? Is it not close?

grodt is not better than the c1 or c2 I'll give you c3 and yeah both suck right now, but Wayne discography is better than 50, he had 1 good album and thesound track for grodt movie that's it, dudes talk about 50 like he jay or nas

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

grodt is not better than the c1 or c2 I'll give you c3 and yeah both suck right now, but Wayne discography is better than 50, he had 1 good album and the sound track for grodt movie that's it, dudes talk about 50 like he jay or nas

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yo....
laugh.gif

50_cent_-_get_rich_or_die_s.jpg

and

B000BEZQ1S.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

are better then wayne's ALBUM discography

now mixtape wise they can fight it out.

@%+? You must've missed out on Lights Out and Tha Block Is Hot. AS well as Carter 1. Matter of fact GRODT and Carter 1 and 2 are on par witheach other. Cats stay on NT going over board with the this>>>>that $#%. Seriously.

Ross can win this battle if dude sticks to the music. All Fif can do is bring up audio and video and $@$ which don't get me wrong is funny as hell andalmost genius on his part but Fif ain't really doin' $@$ that ain't already out there. That's the thing about goin' at Wayne and Ross. Whatis there left to say? That's why Fif comin' at him with the Baby mama videos and $@$.

i bought tha block is hot a decade ago..ITS NOT BETTER THEN GET RICH....AT ALL

lil wayne was the 4th hottest member of cash money those days...get rich or die tryin triumphs over all of lil wayne's albums....there's no way yatellin me otherwise.

How is Rick Ross going to say "I don't entertain monkey talk, make a song", but have a album called Deeper Then Rap. Isn't what 50 doingdeeper then rap. I don't get it.

lil wayne was the 4th hottest member of cash money those days...get rich or die tryin triumphs over all of lil wayne's albums....there's no way ya tellin me otherwise.

Well we can sit here and debate all day. I'm not even really debating which album is better. I'm saying a statement like Get Rich or Die Tryin'>>>Wayne's discography is OD. And what does Wayne being the 4th hottest member of Cash Money have to do with anything lol? Dude was 14.

Let's bring up facts though. Lyrically Get Rich Or Die Tryin' is album with great production. Some of the best production of all time. The lyrics aretimes are elementary to above average. So let's quit actin' like Fif made that album hot. Soulja Boy could've spit over those same beats and thealbum would've still been hot.

Originally Posted by djslaparip

How is Rick Ross going to say "I don't entertain monkey talk, make a song", but have a album called Deeper Then Rap. Isn't what 50 doing deeper then rap. I don't get it.
Yeah because Ross meant his album title "Deeper Than Rap" to be referring to making Youtube videos.

grodt is not better than the c1 or c2 I'll give you c3 and yeah both suck right now, but Wayne discography is better than 50, he had 1 good album and the sound track for grodt movie that's it, dudes talk about 50 like he jay or nas

YOU OUTTA YO' MIND!

Get Rich is a CLASSIC in MANY peoples eyes. Carter II was the best out of the trilogy and even that is not even touch GRODT.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

YOU OUTTA YO' MIND!

Get Rich is a CLASSIC in MANY peoples eyes. Carter II was the best out of the trilogy and even that is not even touch GRODT.
What makes GRODT a classic?

Ok individually those albums aren't better than GRODT, but when you look at Wayne's collective body of work...which goes back way farther than50s....who has had more longevity?

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Always disliked Rick Ross...
Along with everyone in his camp, especially annoying Khaled.

Finish the fraud 50...
Co-sign.

I don't even know why Ross would even try to mess with 50.

Let's bring up facts though. Lyrically Get Rich Or Die Tryin' is album with great production. Some of the best production of all time. The lyrics are times are elementary to above average. So let's quit actin' like Fif made that album hot. Soulja Boy could've spit over those same beats and the album would've still been hot.
woah woah woah

lets not get carried away here homie.
50 DID, make that album hot.... you must have forgot that man's great song writing ability, put on display on that album... you cant tell me that thosebeats would be hot and that album wouldnt be classic if not for them hooks and melodies he came with.
50 never said he was the best rapper, in fact he always say banks is the best in G Unit, but he is a great song writer..... thats his strength.

and i dont care who you are.... trying to prove GRODT is not a classic is just hating.
even dudes worse enemies say its a classic.... Fat Joe, Game, Khaled, Ross, so its not debatable....

All this talk about GRODT sales is irrelevant now. AT this point Wayne is the biggest rapper out easily and is the only person in rap wit the exception of jayand em who could really damage his career.

There are no big secrets wayne has. We know he's on drugs, kisses another man, ain't exactly the biggest gangster thing is he has the rap industry onsmash and if delivers even a coherent Diss track 50 is gettin KO'D in dat battle. Why u think 50 ain't go on an all out onslaught against Wayne yet hepicks battles very very wisely

Originally Posted by rocyaice

lil wayne was the 4th hottest member of cash money those days...get rich or die tryin triumphs over all of lil wayne's albums....there's no way ya tellin me otherwise.

Well we can sit here and debate all day. I'm not even really debating which album is better. I'm saying a statement like Get Rich or Die Tryin' >>>Wayne's discography is OD. And what does Wayne being the 4th hottest member of Cash Money have to do with anything lol? Dude was 14.

Let's bring up facts though. Lyrically Get Rich Or Die Tryin' is album with great production. Some of the best production of all time. The lyrics are times are elementary to above average. So let's quit actin' like Fif made that album hot. Soulja Boy could've spit over those same beats and the album would've still been hot.

Why are you not giving 50 any credit?

I never understood why people banged with Tha Carter I......

Manny Fresh is a terrible producer

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I never understood why people banged with Tha Carter I......

Manny Fresh is a terrible producer

Why cause he doesnt sample?
laugh.gif

r.i.p. officer rick

i want 50 to end all of dj khaled's and friends' carreers
all of them are annoying

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

woah woah woah

lets not get carried away here homie.
50 DID, make that album hot.... you must have forgot that man's great song writing ability, put on display on that album... you cant tell me that those beats would be hot and that album wouldnt be classic if not for them hooks and melodies he came with.
50 never said he was the best rapper, in fact he always say banks is the best in G Unit, but he is a great song writer..... thats his strength.

and i dont care who you are.... trying to prove GRODT is not a classic is just hating.
even dudes worse enemies say its a classic.... Fat Joe, Game, Khaled, Ross, so its not debatable....
Wow. You bring up Fat Joe, Game and Khaled like their opinions on music hold weight. Especially since they've produced 0 classics between lol.But I never said GRODT wasn't a classic record. I was the one who brought up on this site last year that you don't need great lyrics to be a classicrecord and brought up Doggystyle as an example. So no i'm not just "hating". And Fif doesn't have great song writing ability. !%+ is thedefintion of that? I consider Stevie Wonder a great songwriter. I consider Bobby Womack a great songwriter. Fif? Fif is or was a great hook maker. That'sit.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Well we can sit here and debate all day. I'm not even really debating which album is better. I'm saying a statement like Get Rich or Die Tryin' >>>Wayne's discography is OD. And what does Wayne being the 4th hottest member of Cash Money have to do with anything lol? Dude was 14.

Why are you not giving 50 any credit?
I'll give him credit where its due. He made catchy hooks. But you give anyone else Fif's production off of GRODT and that album stillwould've been fire. If a store was selling GRODT Instrumentals for 9.99 i'd go out and buy it first thing tommorow morning. There's no coincidencethat with each album where the production gets cheaper and weaker that Fif's album sales not only decline but the music does as well.

get rich is better then any lil wayne album....if you think otherwise then your in that black mafia with lil wayne and baby
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom