50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Fitness Guru

Yo infryno, you purple lipped leech, didn't you get exiled from detroit then you moved to atlanta with your fat redbone girlfriend?

yeah......
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

get rich is better then any lil wayne album....if you think otherwise then your in that black mafia with lil wayne and baby
laugh.gif

!*#? Why you d'ridin' that album like its the best thing since Reasonable Doubt? And give me Lights Out over Get Rich Or Die Tryin' anyday of theweek. I don't know %!* about no mafia Wayne and Baby got but I do know Lights Out is a better album than Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. And that weak @@#soundtrack too.

Why do people think Wayne can damage 50s career? He wont even affect it one bit...
smh.gif

Keep this a Ross vs 50 thread...

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

All this talk about GRODT sales is irrelevant now. AT this point Wayne is the biggest rapper out easily and is the only person in rap wit the exception of jay and em who could really damage his career.

There are no big secrets wayne has. We know he's on drugs, kisses another man, ain't exactly the biggest gangster thing is he has the rap industry on smash and if delivers even a coherent Diss track 50 is gettin KO'D in dat battle. Why u think 50 ain't go on an all out onslaught against Wayne yet he picks battles very very wisely
Wayne said it himself that he wants no part of 50 because he saw what he did with them other rappers ..........

I swear I never knew there were sooo many 50 haters until this post
laugh.gif

What is there to hate about Fif unless your just naturally a hater?
laugh.gif
I just dont get it

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

yungmatt, you know NT is bipolar...
laugh.gif

buissness wise...50 is a genius straight up, cant help but respect that

but music wise...he fell off like a bad bag of dope imo..every album there was just a steady decline musically

like others said 50 will keep this all on videos..he has the money and time..

indifferent.gif
@ the manny fresh comment, thats just crazy talk...

What makes Fif a geninus business wise? Not saying he is or isn't but aside from the Glaceau deal what business moves has he made? Because lately i'venoticed a lot of his business ventures have not done so well. No hate. That Glaceua deal was genius itself. But aside from that what else has he done?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just dont get it

50 haters? 90% of this thread is givin' Fif props what are you talkin' about? And i'm not a Fif hater but a good reason to hate on dude is forbeing talented and putting out garbage music. That's the worst cat. Some cats just don't have the capability to make good music. So some cats are gonnabe garbage regardless. But Fif actually has talent yet still puts out garbage music. Its why G-Unit has fell off as a brand. He kept putting out second rateGRODT albums and the sales declined.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just dont get it

50 haters? 90% of this thread is givin' Fif props what are you talkin' about? And i'm not a Fif hater but a good reason to hate on dude is for being talented and putting out garbage music. That's the worst cat. Some cats just don't have the capability to make good music. So some cats are gonna be garbage regardless. But Fif actually has talent yet still puts out garbage music. Its why G-Unit has fell off as a brand. He kept putting out second rate GRODT albums and the sales declined.

So you expect him to match GRODT???
laugh.gif

Whos your favorite rapper?

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

^ lets be serious, hardly any rapper NO RAPPER, let alone artist, had the buzz 50 had back when GRODT dropped.
Fixed
Actually Nas had a bigger buzz when Illmatic came out. It was THE most anticipated album I've ever witnessed.

And add 50's video game to the list of successful business deals.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

^ lets be serious, hardly any rapper NO RAPPER, let alone artist, had the buzz 50 had back when GRODT dropped.
Fixed
Actually Nas had a bigger buzz when Illmatic came out. It was THE most anticipated album I've ever witnessed.

I cannot agree with that

grodt did not sale because of his lyrics or beats let's be honest, dude sold because he got shot 9 times, and he did every body a favor by ending jasinging career which everyone was sick of any way, the majority of people who bought the real album were white kids, black folks copped the boot leg, not manyblack people check for 50 but he don't need us when he can go to the uk, dude been lame since his second album, people on nt kill me with 50 is a beasttalk, they need to stick to dissing on tracks not all this YouTube mess, c2 is far better than grodt

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Fixed

I would also like to add Snoop Dogg with Doggystyle had just as much of a buzz as GRODT

trust me..if this turns into 50 vs. wayne...50 will loose..wayne has already kissed another man, got weird piercings, etc. and his fan base just becomeslarger...wth u think 50 gon do to him? not a thing..especially when 50 has fallen off musically

and why are we sitting her talking about money when this is a music thread and we talking about music? im not a fan of wayne...i can listen to a couple songsand thats about it..but i gotta give credit when credit is due...

then think about this..what does wayne have to gain by dissing 50............................nothing...what sum respect from ppl who dont buy his albums orlisten to his music? then what? exactly...nothing..

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Ok individually those albums aren't better than GRODT, but when you look at Wayne's collective body of work...which goes back way farther than 50s....who has had more longevity?
wayne..

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

grodt did not sale because of his lyrics or beats let's be honest, dude sold because he got shot 9 times, and he did every body a favor by ending ja singing career which everyone was sick of any way, the majority of people who bought the real album were white kids, black folks copped the boot leg, not many black people check for 50 but he don't need us when he can go to the uk, dude been lame since his second album, people on nt kill me with 50 is a beast talk, they need to stick to dissing on tracks not all this YouTube mess, c2 is far better than grodt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
c2 better than grodt?
roll.gif
roll.gif
.And the massacre wasn't bad either, that was a good album. Who else in the game even gives you 20 tracks on 1 album?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

grodt did not sale because of his lyrics or beats let's be honest, dude sold because he got shot 9 times, and he did every body a favor by ending ja singing career which everyone was sick of any way, the majority of people who bought the real album were white kids, black folks copped the boot leg, not many black people check for 50 but he don't need us when he can go to the uk, dude been lame since his second album, people on nt kill me with 50 is a beast talk, they need to stick to dissing on tracks not all this YouTube mess, c2 is far better than grodt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
c2 better than grodt?
roll.gif
roll.gif
. And the massacre wasn't bad either, that was a good album. Who else in the game even gives you 20 tracks on 1 album?
why would u even put 20 tracks on one album?
most classic albums are like 13 14 tracks..15 at tops

Back
Top Bottom