50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

grodt did not sale because of his lyrics or beats let's be honest, dude sold because he got shot 9 times, and he did every body a favor by ending ja singing career which everyone was sick of any way, the majority of people who bought the real album were white kids, black folks copped the boot leg, not many black people check for 50 but he don't need us when he can go to the uk, dude been lame since his second album, people on nt kill me with 50 is a beast talk, they need to stick to dissing on tracks not all this YouTube mess, c2 is far better than grodt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
c2 better than grodt?
roll.gif
roll.gif
. And the massacre wasn't bad either, that was a good album. Who else in the game even gives you 20 tracks on 1 album?

Bruh you should be lol at your self the massacre sucked, I rather hear 1 great track than 20 tracks of dumpster juice

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

^ lets be serious, hardly any rapper NO RAPPER, let alone artist, had the buzz 50 had back when GRODT dropped.
Fixed
Actually Nas had a bigger buzz when Illmatic came out. It was THE most anticipated album I've ever witnessed.

And add 50's video game to the list of successful business deals.

Where at? NY? Nobody was checkin' for Nas down here that's for sure. I can say though that I remember when both Fif and Snoop came out and that wassome of the craziest buzz i've ever heard in MUSIC. Not just rap. I can't say that about Nas or even Jay for that matter.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

yungmatt, you know NT is bipolar...
laugh.gif

buissness wise...50 is a genius straight up, cant help but respect that

but music wise...he fell off like a bad bag of dope imo..every album there was just a steady decline musically

like others said 50 will keep this all on videos..he has the money and time..

indifferent.gif
@ the manny fresh comment, thats just crazy talk...

What makes Fif a geninus business wise? Not saying he is or isn't but aside from the Glaceau deal what business moves has he made? Because lately i've noticed a lot of his business ventures have not done so well. No hate. That Glaceua deal was genius itself. But aside from that what else has he done?

The reebok deal..G-Unit clothing,...granted them *@@%* was wack as hell didn't last long, but he caked like crazy off of it...

even GM and other endorsements...

Even his record deal and lable..He's cakin' without even dropping new music..

I think he runs a fine tooth comb thru his contracts imo unlike alot of other artis..so he doesn't lose out

How much money can you cake off of albums that are selling 100 thousand copies though? Interscope gotta get their bread before Fif or anyone else does. I justnever understood how Fif got this rep for being this great businessman when aside from the Glaceau deal what has he done? You can bring up the record deal,video games and !*# like that and while they did okay that's the 50 cent and G-Unit brand that's selling those items. That's why that Vitamin Waterdeal was so crazy. He didn't make that bread off of being 50 Cent.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Manny Fresh is a terrible producer
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you expect him to match GRODT???
laugh.gif

Whos your favorite rapper?
It's not about matching your best CD...its about growing as an artist.

Pretty much. Cats will settle for garbage just because they're not accustom to change. No one is really though.

I swear I never knew there were sooo many 50 haters until this post
laugh.gif

What is there to hate about Fif unless your just naturally a hater?
laugh.gif
I just dont get it

50 haters? 90% of this thread is givin' Fif props what are you talkin' about? And i'm not a Fif hater but a good reason to hate on dude is for being talented and putting out garbage music. That's the worst cat. Some cats just don't have the capability to make good music. So some cats are gonna be garbage regardless. But Fif actually has talent yet still puts out garbage music. Its why G-Unit has fell off as a brand. He kept putting out second rate GRODT albums and the sales declined.

laugh.gif

Naw I don't expect for him to match GRODT. But I don't expect second rate garbage either. He's been giving you dudes GRODT every single album sincethe original and changed the song titles and you cats don't even hear it. And hey I wouldn't trip if the albums were hot but there second rate. !*#doesn't even sound good. You can say what you want about Kanye , 3 Stacks and Wayne but they've shown more growth than any artist in rap. That'show hip hop should be. Not being complacent. Settling for garbage just because your afraid of change.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

didnt mmlp sell 2 mill in its first week beating out n sync?

wouldnt that = bigger anticipation?

I thought we were talking about debut releases.

I swear I never knew there were sooo many 50 haters until this post
laugh.gif

What is there to hate about Fif unless your just naturally a hater?
laugh.gif
I just dont get it

50 haters? 90% of this thread is givin' Fif props what are you talkin' about? And i'm not a Fif hater but a good reason to hate on dude is for being talented and putting out garbage music. That's the worst cat. Some cats just don't have the capability to make good music. So some cats are gonna be garbage regardless. But Fif actually has talent yet still puts out garbage music. Its why G-Unit has fell off as a brand. He kept putting out second rate GRODT albums and the sales declined.

laugh.gif

Naw I don't expect for him to match GRODT. But I don't expect second rate garbage either. He's been giving you dudes GRODT every single album since the original and changed the song titles and you cats don't even hear it. And hey I wouldn't trip if the albums were hot but there second rate. !*# doesn't even sound good. You can say what you want about Kanye , 3 Stacks and Wayne but they've shown more growth than any artist in rap. That's how hip hop should be. Not being complacent. Settling for garbage just because your afraid of change.
I agree with that to an extent

^ lets be serious, hardly any rapper NO RAPPER, let alone artist, had the buzz 50 had back when GRODT dropped.
Fixed
Actually Nas had a bigger buzz when Illmatic came out. It was THE most anticipated album I've ever witnessed.

Where at? NY? Nobody was checkin' for Nas down here that's for sure. I can say though that I remember when both Fif and Snoop came out and that was some of the craziest buzz i've ever heard in MUSIC. Not just rap. I can't say that about Nas or even Jay for that matter.
My point exactly... Maybe in NY... But I wasnt in the mood to argue
laugh.gif

Fixed

Where at? NY? Nobody was checkin' for Nas down here that's for sure. I can say though that I remember when both Fif and Snoop came out and that was some of the craziest buzz i've ever heard in MUSIC. Not just rap. I can't say that about Nas or even Jay for that matter.
Actually yes, I was in NY at the time. I cant speak for the rest of the country that's why I said "I've" ever witnessed, andI stand by it.

Every type of media that touched rap was beasting hard on that album before it came out. Ppl couldn't stop talking about it. Son was even labeled thebest w/o even having an album out, just off the strength of two guest appearances and a single that came out about a year before the album. Who else can saythat?

Granted we didnt have the internet back then so I couldnt say how folks in other places were, but like I said before it was the most aticipated rap albumI've ever witnessed.

Look for those that dont know why 50 beefs wid the rappers in MIA its because of Jimmy Henchmen.... See if you want a pass in the 305, Jimmy is yourticket--all the rappers down there kiss his %!@--Khalid, Fat Joe, Cash Money, Pittbull and of course Rick Ross. 50 got beef wid Jimmy for too many reasons topost, likewise Jimmy got some un-industry problems wid 50... 50 gonna win in the media, but he for sure wont be in the 305 anytime soon..

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

jeeezy??????? lolol oh man i swear NT creates their own hype sometimes.
Yea the South and The East 2 different worlds cause Jeezy had crazy buzz off two mixtapes had everybody wearing snowman tshirts wearing all blackscreaming yea. That whole G Unit clothing line was poppin down here so to each coast his own

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

jeeezy??????? lolol oh man i swear NT creates their own hype sometimes.
Yea the South and The East 2 different worlds cause Jeezy had crazy buzz off two mixtapes had everybody wearing snowman tshirts wearing all black screaming yea. That whole G Unit clothing line was poppin down here so to each coast his own

laugh.gif
I won't disagree Jeezy had a buzz in the South but 50 had the whole damn country hyped for GRODT...I don't see that kinda hype being matched for along time

Anyway back to the topic

50 Cent Says Rick Ross Is Finished On Power 96 Miami - "He Is A Fraud..My Artists Have More Money Than Him..BeingAuthentic Is Important..What Happened To 2Pac And Biggie Can Happen To Him"

t.gif
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzM4NzIzMzM2NzQmcHQ9MTIzMzg3MjMzODAxMSZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyQmxvZyZnPTImdD*=.gif

50 Cent might have Video From Rick Ross at his "graduation" from his corrections gig??

When 50 Cent said he was "very resourceful", boy did he mean it!! Rumors are flying around that 50 Cent has obtained the video of Rick Ross at his"graduation" from his corrections gig. If he does have this video, all i can say is "OFFICER DOWN!!" Rick Ross might as well just retirefrom rap now!! "I'm going to f**k your life up.... for fun" - 50 Cent

When 50 Cent said he was "very resourceful", boy did he mean it!! Rumors are flying around that 50 Cent has obtained the video of Rick Ross at his "graduation" from his corrections gig. If he does have this video, all i can say is "OFFICER DOWN!!" Rick Ross might as well just retire from rap now!! "I'm going to f**k your life up.... for fun" - 50 Cent

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gameover-web-final.jpg

Rumors are flying around that 50 Cent has obtained the video of Rick Ross at his "graduation" from his corrections gig. If he does have this video, all i can say is "OFFICER DOWN!!" Rick Ross might as well just retire from rap now!! "

I'll go ahead and say it now champ....................OFFICER DOWN!!! No matter how you look at it Rick FRAUD did it to himself. This is a classicexample of if you give a %!%#% enough rope, he will hang himself.

I haven't paid any attention to this +%!+.

But y'all %$@%#% are actually following this beef? A beef between Rick Ross and 50 Cent? Is it really this interesting?

Back
Top Bottom