50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

I wanna see that video of his graduation or whatever.

But at this point it doesn't even matter because Ross is a fraud anyways. Im just
laugh.gif
because he really thinks he's a kingpin and what not. Hopefully50 buries his career and we never hear from him again.

I used to !%%% wit Ross too. I bought his 2 cd's when they dropped and it was coo until all that stuff about him lying came to the surface.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

But at this point it doesn't even matter because Ross is a fraud anyways. Im just
laugh.gif
because he really thinks he's a kingpin and what not. Hopefully 50 buries his career and we never hear from him again.

I used to !%%% wit Ross too. I bought his 2 cd's when they dropped and it was coo until all that stuff about him lying came to the surface.
Hate to see what would happen if you found out that a few of your other favorite artists personnas were fake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

So 50 just piling on what everybody been knowing. Ross a CO. Ok...

true...most people knew about it before the pics and all that were even out on the net

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif
because he really thinks he's a kingpin and what not. Hopefully 50 buries his career and we never hear from him again.

Hate to see what would happen if you found out that a few of your other favorite artists personnas were fake
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Exactly....this rap game we stuck with nowadays is just WWF.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

grodt did not sale because of his lyrics or beats let's be honest, dude sold because he got shot 9 times, and he did every body a favor by ending ja singing career which everyone was sick of any way, the majority of people who bought the real album were white kids, black folks copped the boot leg, not many black people check for 50 but he don't need us when he can go to the uk, dude been lame since his second album, people on nt kill me with 50 is a beast talk, they need to stick to dissing on tracks not all this YouTube mess, c2 is far better than grodt
roll.gif

Ross really bought some Vitamin Water and poured it out....he just lost by BUYING some Vitamin Water just to empty it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Rumors are flying around that 50 Cent has obtained the video of Rick Ross at his "graduation" from his corrections gig. If he does have this video, all i can say is "OFFICER DOWN!!" Rick Ross might as well just retire from rap now!! "

I'll go ahead and say it now champ....................OFFICER DOWN!!! No matter how you look at it Rick FRAUD did it to himself. This is a classic example of if you give a %!%#% enough rope, he will hang himself.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Really though. Cats actin' like they just found out Santa Claus ain't real. I just don't understand how dudes really believed this dude. Like Feds ain't listening to what these dudes rappin' about. Check out Baby D and others for guys snitchin' on themselves.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Ross really bought some Vitamin Water and poured it out....he just lost by BUYING some Vitamin Water just to empty it
laugh.gif

But Fif doesn't own Vitamin Water.

But cats been knowing Ross was a CO for 4 years now lol. I mean i'm not takin' $#@ from Fif because the video he dropped was some of thefunniest $#@ i've seen in a while. Almost on par with some Chappelle's Show $#@. But he's not breaking news lol.

The guy on Power 96 is a straight up b****, he's suckin mad Ross di**. It's mad dumb, he keep trying to say all this is childish and pointless andtrying to get 50 to calm down. Why is 50 gonna back down from a clown that mentioned his family and said something stupid

I like 50's interviews, he's funny but son is mad intelligent. He's always saying something good

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guy on Power 96 is a straight up b****, he's suckin mad Ross di**. It's mad dumb, he keep trying to say all this is childish and pointless and trying to get 50 to calm down. Why is 50 gonna back down from a clown that mentioned his family and said something stupid

I like 50's interviews, he's funny but son is mad intelligent. He's always saying something good

I think dude was just playing devil's advocate. Playing it neutral like most radio hosts should do instead of slobbin' either parties.

Ross Might Have Cost Khaled His Job

NEALKHALED.JPG

According to our sources, President of Def Jam South, DJ Khaled might soon be out of a job. Inside sources tell us thatseveral calls have been made to Core DJS President, Tony Neal to see if he's interested in the position. This information is based on theevents that have been going on in the past few weeks between 50 Cent and Rick Ross.

50 Cent has made it clear over the airwaves that the reason Rick Ross attacked him was because of DJ Khaled.Sources confirmed that it was Khaled's idea for Ross to verbally attack 50 Cent because it would drawattention to his upcoming release, Deeper Than Rap. But this is definitely not the type of attention thatKhaled and Ross had hoped for. With one failure under Khaled's belt already, this last one could reallycost him.

Khaled's first project with Ace Hood flopped and did terrible numbers. He only scanned about 50,000copies total and Def Jam considered that a huge failure. Now with Rick Ross's next project being delayed and disrupted by the downwardspiral and negative press at the hands of 50 Cent, it might not be looking too good for Khaled.

We will have more as the story develops...BOSS

Originally Posted by asu334

Ross Might Have Cost Khaled His Job

NEALKHALED.JPG

According to our sources, President of Def Jam South, DJ Khaled might soon be out of a job. Inside sources tell us that several calls have been made to Core DJS President, Tony Neal to see if he's interested in the position. This information is based on the events that have been going on in the past few weeks between 50 Cent and Rick Ross.

50 Cent has made it clear over the airwaves that the reason Rick Ross attacked him was because of DJ Khaled. Sources confirmed that it was Khaled's idea for Ross to verbally attack 50 Cent because it would draw attention to his upcoming release, Deeper Than Rap. But this is definitely not the type of attention that Khaled and Ross had hoped for. With one failure under Khaled's belt already, this last one could really cost him.

Khaled's first project with Ace Hood flopped and did terrible numbers. He only scanned about 50,000 copies total and Def Jam considered that a huge failure. Now with Rick Ross's next project being delayed and disrupted by the downward spiral and negative press at the hands of 50 Cent, it might not be looking too good for Khaled.

We will have more as the story develops...BOSS
BOSS
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom