50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

So now these sucka Ns is givin Ross a pass because 95% of rappers are fake??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall are funny, if 50 beefed with Mike Jones its some of yall thatwould side with Mike Jones just for the sake of hating on 50 . . .

Not sure if yall remember there was a time in the late 90s when NO label would touch ANYthing associated with 50 because of his street exploits, so to seesomeone turn around and say HE's fake/fraud, while defending a Officer of the law
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . .

Hating is the ONLY full time job that comes with absolutely NO benefits . . .
smh.gif

Naw but Ross MIGHT know the REAL Noreiga, wasn't he locked up in Florida till they released him a few months ago?? Who you think was lockin him in and outthe cell??

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

rocyaice

I never said it was cool. 99% of rappers are fake.. Ross simply got a pass. However, he looked extra foolish by not only denying it but going after a boss in doing it. Hence, he lost a lot of respect from individuals in and around his circle.

I see what you saying. But when you talk about his inner circle are you referring to Poe Boy and Slip or Khaled and T-Pain? Because I think the latter gonna be there. Now as far as dudes like Brisco, E-Class, Trick.....I think those are done for.

Your thought process is highly flawed. I'm not saying 50 is a fraud or not, but just going off of what we know thus far, we do know that Rick is a FRAUD. No if, ands, or buts about it, it is what it is. It's one thing for a rapper to slightly exaggerate or say something to be "creative" or witty with his/her words so to speak, but this guy completely fabricated his past life. The real Noriega probably wouldn't even look in Ross's direction if he saw him on the street. Bottomline, we don't need people like Rick FRAUD and DJ Khlaed in the rap game, they makes things worse than what they are.
Fif been fraud. There's dvd's out there of how much of a fraud dude is. That's why its almost not even worth going up against him because he's been exposed for about 4 year snow. Ross tryin' to fight a battle he can't win. Its almost parralel the 50 Cent and Rick Ross situation is. Rick Ross took his name from someone who's known a lot more worldwide than Fif did but that's about the only difference in the two. And say what you want about Rick Ross but the music is there. He's dropped solid material. I guess that's why I don't really care too much about him being exposed because I knew he was a fraud. The first time I heard Hustlin' and the Noriega line I just knew dude was a fraud. Nobody talks about white like he does and would be walkin' the street if he really did that.

I'm not giving Ross a pass for lying about his past life. I guess I just don't understand how someone could be on the sideline being excited about Fif exposing a fraud when he's a fraud himself. That's all i'm saying. If it was a real cat doing the exposing i'd be more intrigued.

Thank you. Mod lock this up no more to be said.

Ok 50's mixtape were hard I'll give you that. Ross dropped in 06 Port of miami, Trilla > The masscre, curtis
No?

Honestly I think you can even compare Port of Miami to GRODT. I'd probably side with GRODT but they were both great produced albums. GRODT is the only Fifalbum even worth mentioning. Everything else has been garbage. Seriously, The Massacre had 3 good songs on it. Baltimore Love Thing was such a hot record itamazes me that Fif even made that record when you listen to everything around it on Massacre. Curtis was a joke. Sounds like Fif tried to rush a album out sohe could drop the same day as Kanye.

Nah the riders on here about to spazz on you for that get rich comment, However to me Get rich might be the MOST overrated album of all time, granted it washot at the time, but the replay value today is Pretty much slim to none. I think it was tre who mentioned He still had port of miami in his deck to this day, Ican relate to that. Harlem you are a 50 groupie son serioiusly iike has ross done something to you, not even ross I noticed any person 50 beefs with you gohard at them in each and every post. I'm starting to think you might secretly be yayo or something
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall are funny, if 50 beefed with Mike Jones its some of yall that would side with Mike Jones just for the sake of hating on 50 . . .

Not sure if yall remember there was a time in the late 90s when NO label would touch ANYthing associated with 50 because of his street exploits, so to see someone turn around and say HE's fake/fraud, while defending a Officer of the law
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . .

smh.gif

Naw but Ross MIGHT know the REAL Noreiga, wasn't he locked up in Florida till they released him a few months ago?? Who you think was lockin him in and out the cell??
First off there ain't no "sidin'" going on. That's straight female !$+. Which is not surprising from some of you cats sinceyou dudes will say "n/h" behind every statement because your not comfortable with your sexuality as it is. But there's no siding going on.Atleast not on my part. My point of view is that Ross has been a fraud and is nothing more than a example of the rest of the rap game. Its not an excuse its afact. Ross took on a persona just like the rest of the rap game. Just like Ice Cube and Dr. Dre before him and just like Vanilla Ice. CB4 wasn't someoriginal ground breaking idea. It was based off real life. Off of rappers taking the life of another man and running with it. So once again, I don'tunderstand how you can sit here and knock Ross for doing exactly what Fif himself did. You can't have it either or. If you gonna knock Ross shouldn'tyou be sayin' the same !$+ about Fif since it applies? Or is it because he got locked up for a crack charge and been shot 9 times that he gets the benefitof the doubt?

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Nah the riders on here about to spazz on you for that get rich comment, However to me Get rich might be the MOST overrated album of all time, granted it was hot at the time, but the replay value today is Pretty much slim to none. I think it was tre who mentioned He still had port of miami in his deck to this day, I can relate to that. Harlem you are a 50 groupie son serioiusly iike has ross done something to you, not even ross I noticed any person 50 beefs with you go hard at them in each and every post. I'm starting to think you might secretly be yayo or something
smh.gif
He gotta be on the payroll. Seriously. Yayo is somewhere shakin' his head at the d-riding. I hope he chokes.........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
50 had his release date before Kanye . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif
Do you EVER know wht you're talkin about??

But honestly, if you guys are TRUE supporters of Ross yall need to help him find a 9 to 5, his music career is OVER.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
50 had his release date before Kanye . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif
Do you EVER know wht you're talkin about??

But honestly, if you guys are TRUE supporters of Ross yall need to help him find a 9 to 5, his music career is OVER.
How is his music career over though? It's been a while since people knew about the CO thing, but he was still in a position to get this kindof response from 50 in the first place. Why isn't 50 in the studio? I mean he has like 3 or 4 mediocre songs out just like Curtis....if he really wantedto expose Ross why didn't he just make a good track (which is what Ross did)....50 is just catering to the whole youtubething..."entertainment"....ok
laugh.gif

I don't even hate 50, I listen to all his older music, and check for his new stuff..but dude definitely fell off. I mean The Massacre was decent at best,and even that was a long !*% time ago.

Hip hop has always been here for social commentary . . . No one neccisarily HAS to be gangsta to rap about the @$@!, its a representation of a certain way oflife, its just certain people have a PASS to talk about it, weather it be their personal history, where they're from or who they're affiliated with . .. I mean Melle Mel was contridictin a lot of the @$@! he said in records even back then, but that doesn't make him fake because he was a voice for thevoiceless . . . KRS vividly spoke on GUNs and sometime gun bustin on his earlier works, but is he REALLY known as a gun spec?? Rick Ross is a TOTALLY differentcase from ANYone hip hop has ever seen.

I liked 50s music a year or 2 before (the 9 shots), But as far as validity goes, I guess 50 getting shot works in his favor for this ONE reason, in my eyesEVERYone that I've rubbed shoulders with that was REALLY living the life 50 raps about has either been in and out the bing or shot the #$*+ up, that'sjust the reality of it. There's not really a long life line if you REALLY in these streets, so when I see these cats coming out talkin like Lennox fromBelly come to find out ninjas was on the RIGHT side of the law it just makes me laugh . . . But IMO he didn't really talk THAT much about getting popped,it was the media that bought into that and fed into his image . . . I mean the N been said he got hit my a professional leg shooter, I always remember it NOTbeing serious when it happened. Ns was laughin about it when we heard 50 got popped.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall are funny, if 50 beefed with Mike Jones its some of yall that would side with Mike Jones just for the sake of hating on 50 . . .

Not sure if yall remember there was a time in the late 90s when NO label would touch ANYthing associated with 50 because of his street exploits, so to see someone turn around and say HE's fake/fraud, while defending a Officer of the law
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . .

smh.gif

Naw but Ross MIGHT know the REAL Noreiga, wasn't he locked up in Florida till they released him a few months ago?? Who you think was lockin him in and out the cell??

Agreed

Don't be surprised to see Deeper than Rap brick, him get cut from Def Jam and then at best end up over on Koch... by then... no one will be checking for him.
i can see this happening. The big heads @ Def Jam might be trying to "get" him out of his contract. It's odd that something this bighas gone down and the only reaction they muster is a gag order

What you guys aren't understanding is 50 was the 2nd on the list of highest Gross of blacks in America behind ONLY Oprah . . . What means of making moneydoes Rick Ross have outside of music?? If ANYone in here thinks he's gonna go gold I got $50 PayPal that says otherwise . . . Now if you're willing toargue on his behalf can you put ya money up?? Or can we just admit that his career is OVER and move on . . .

That offer is open to
Roicy
DiceLoveMe
B Smooth

If you think Ross has a career after this, here's your oppurtunity to make $50 doing nothing . . . Remember Jay Z is not at Def Jam anymore to buy a wholebunch of his albums either.

Ross is now claiming that the woman was his "maid"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son hasn't learned from his previous lies. You're gonna get caught, this kid is like in middle school when the little boy just keeps lying andlying even when you catch him and the lies dont add up
laugh.gif

I havnt checked 50s website yet but he was on power 105 this morning on the Ed lover show and he has documents now on Rick Ross' financial situation. Hesaid Rick Ross is in the hole $7k every month and his total networth is like $1 million. ALL of Ross' Jewlery's is only vauled at around $40k and 2 ofthe 3 cars he has are leased

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I havnt checked 50s website yet but he was on power 105 this morning on the Ed lover show and he has documents now on Rick Ross' financial situation. He said Rick Ross is in the hole $7k every month and his total networth is like $1 million. ALL of Ross' Jewlery's is only vauled at around $40k and 2 of the 3 cars he has are leased

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
R.I.P. to Rick Ross' music career.... And I @%!%@ wit dude

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Ross is now claiming that the woman was his "maid"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son hasn't learned from his previous lies. You're gonna get caught, this kid is like in middle school when the little boy just keeps lying and lying even when you catch him and the lies dont add up
laugh.gif
That his baby moms was his maid?!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I wanna hear this %#*@ now...

I havnt checked 50s website yet but he was on power 105 this morning on the Ed lover show and he has documents now on Rick Ross' financial situation. He said Rick Ross is in the hole $7k every month and his total networth is like $1 million. ALL of Ross' Jewlery's is only vauled at around $40k and 2 of the 3 cars he has are leased
5f815478e5a9241ddc50c63e8be25b62a945f8d.jpg

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Honestly I think you can even compare Port of Miami to GRODT.

GRODT > Anything Ross has put out or will put out in the future. Actually nvm, he has no future anymore.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Honestly I think you can even compare Port of Miami to GRODT

I know dudes born and raised in carol city who wouldnt even co-sign that

Yea i can not co-sign that. I liked POM a lot though.

As far as Ross goes, I guess all he can hope for is for this to eventually die down. I think he will still sell about the same he been selling for this album.But I don't see his future being too bright in the game.
smh.gif
, which is a shame cause he does make decent music.

What you guys aren't understanding is 50 was the 2nd on the list of highest Gross of blacks in America behind ONLY Oprah . . . What means of making money does Rick Ross have outside of music?? If ANYone in here thinks he's gonna go gold I got $50 PayPal that says otherwise . . . Now if you're willing to argue on his behalf can you put ya money up?? Or can we just admit that his career is OVER and move on . . .

That offer is open to
Roicy
DiceLoveMe
B Smooth

If you think Ross has a career after this, here's your oppurtunity to make $50 doing nothing . . . Remember Jay Z is not at Def Jam anymore to buy a whole bunch of his albums either.
I'm not betting $50 on another rappers CD sales
laugh.gif
...especially since I'm not even gonna buy it. He won't go gold first week, buthe will eventually.

What if he actually drops a good album? I wouldn't rule it out, he's not a bad artist at all. Can't say the same about 50 anymore, I never said hewasn't a good entrepreneur/business man....all I said was he ain't making music like he used to.

Back
Top Bottom