50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

I FR3SH I wrote:
I havnt checked 50s website yet but he was on power 105 this morning on the Ed lover show and he has documents now on Rick Ross' financial situation. He said Rick Ross is in the hole $7k every month and his total networth is like $1 million. ALL of Ross' Jewlery's is only vauled at around $40k and 2 of the 3 cars he has are leased

laugh.gif
Skip to 3:48

GOT STOPPED IN THE MALL...THE OTHER DAY.

pimp.gif

Heard a Call the uther way that I had just came from. some #+%%+ sayin summin
tommmbout "hey mannn. memba me from school .... "

just had to add to that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I havnt checked 50s website yet but he was on power 105 this morning on the Ed lover show and he has documents now on Rick Ross' financial situation. He said Rick Ross is in the hole $7k every month and his total networth is like $1 million. ALL of Ross' Jewlery's is only vauled at around $40k and 2 of the 3 cars he has are leased
5f815478e5a9241ddc50c63e8be25b62a945f8d.jpg
GAME OVER.

And 50 is not a fraud. Far from it. I live in Jamaica Queens and I been seeing and hearing about 50 since Power Of The Dollar. Just cuz you see DVD's and+$%! tryna expose the dude cuz he not the real 50 Cent, dont mean +$%!. If you not from the same hood or grew up around it, you shouldnt even say nothing. Surehe wasnt no big time pusher or anything but he still sold some weight under the Supreme Team banner. Dude was out here on the streets, he may haveoverexaggerated some things but dude is not what you think he is.

Rick Ross Calls The Ricky Smiley Morning Show In Miami And Get Clowned!!!! [Hilarious!!]

t.gif
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzM5NTI3MjYyODUmcHQ9MTIzMzk1MjgwOTU5NyZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyTWljcm8mZz*yJnQ9Jm89Y2MxNmUzNThiNTRlNDVlYjg2ZDFkOGUxNjA4MWIzMGQ=.gif

So you're not willing to put $50 behind the !%#% you're saying?? That's coo tho, just lets me know you don't believe the bull !%#% you'resaying . . . I was gettin worried for a second . . .

So with ALL the music 50 has made, his body of work from 99-09 you can, with a STRAIGHT face say he's a "Bad Artist" In comparison to Rick Ross??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
50 has ATLEAST 5 or 6 mixtapes better than BOTH of Rick Ross album, I mean he has prolly 10 songs for EVERY 1 song Rick Ross has

50 has gave away bigger/better hits than Rick Ross has ever made, I mean the argument of who's better isn't even somethin I'm gonna entertainbecause only a certified 50 hater would say Rick Ross is better, I mean they should re-release both of Rick Ross albums but ONLY with material that can bevalidated, I bet his discogrophy is no more than 8 or 9 songs under those circumstances . . .

I swear that dude wasn't answering any of those questions word to R. Kelly.

All of a sudden this fool couldn't hear the questions when they brought up the C.O. issue.

Originally Posted by asu334

Rick Ross Calls The Ricky Smiley Morning Show In Miami And Get Clowned!!!! [Hilarious!!]

t.gif
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzM5NTI3MjYyODUmcHQ9MTIzMzk1MjgwOTU5NyZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyTWljcm8mZz*yJnQ9Jm89Y2MxNmUzNThiNTRlNDVlYjg2ZDFkOGUxNjA4MWIzMGQ=.gif
You know when you are in middle school, and you go to one of those school talent shows, and someone is really bad an you can feel youself gettingembarrassed for them? That is the exact feeling i had for officer ricky as I listened to that interview. SMFH.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

So you're not willing to put $50 behind the !%#% you're saying?? That's coo tho, just lets me know you don't believe the bull !%#% you're saying . . . I was gettin worried for a second . . .

So with ALL the music 50 has made, his body of work from 99-09 you can, with a STRAIGHT face say he's a "Bad Artist" In comparison to Rick Ross??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
50 has ATLEAST 5 or 6 mixtapes better than BOTH of Rick Ross album, I mean he has prolly 10 songs for EVERY 1 song Rick Ross has

50 has gave away bigger/better hits than Rick Ross has ever made, I mean the argument of who's better isn't even somethin I'm gonna entertain because only a certified 50 hater would say Rick Ross is better, I mean they should re-release both of Rick Ross albums but ONLY with material that can be validated, I bet his discogrophy is no more than 8 or 9 songs under those circumstances . . .
I never compared 50's body of work to Ross though. I'm talking about NOW. 2009.

Your still dodging my main point which is 50 FELL OFF.

t.gif

laugh.gif
O my god this is comedy
laugh.gif
Anyone else kinda feel though 50 is picking on the weak...
He diddn't go this hard for anyone else...but Ross is just way to easy...
This is gonna be another situation where a rapper kills his career...

Originally Posted by swizzc

t.gif
You know when you are in middle school, and you go to one of those school talent shows, and someone is really bad an you can feel youself getting embarrassed for them? That is the exact feeling i had for officer ricky as I listened to that interview. SMFH.
smh.gif
at "what picture?"

smh.gif
at "there's a lot of fraudulent pictures out there."

smh.gif
at "you guys have way more internet time than me."

smh.gif
at "I wear Gucci and Louis Vuitton."

smh.gif
at him never saying "No, I was not a correctional officer."

Like we don't know that he really didn't star in Kindergarten Cop and Bad Boys II
roll.gif

t.gif
You know when you are in middle school, and you go to one of those school talent shows, and someone is really bad an you can feel youself getting embarrassed for them? That is the exact feeling i had for officer ricky as I listened to that interview. SMFH.
smh.gif
at "what picture?"

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

Like we don't know that he really didn't star in Kindergarten Cop and Bad Boys II
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

t.gif
smh.gif
at "what picture?"

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
that's the one that had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

50 has destroyed Rick Ross career = 5 copies purchased of his new album
IF he destroys DJ Khaled also.......10 copies will be purchased
Wipe his baby batter off of your face.

Ross is done. He should pool all of his money together, just off dude and then kill himself.

Anyone else kinda feel though 50 is picking on the weak...

I sure as hell don't, only for the FACT that Rick FRAUD put himself in this situation. He did it to himself, you give a $*#@+ enough rope and eventuallythey will just hang themselves. As far as I'm concerned in regards to Ross and his future hip hop career, good riddance to bad rubbish. I still think 50still has a few more options up his sleeve though.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Honestly I think you can even compare Port of Miami to GRODT

I know dudes born and raised in carol city who wouldnt even co-sign that

That's coo. I wouldn't say dudes in Carol or Florida in general have the best taste in music though.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

What you guys aren't understanding is 50 was the 2nd on the list of highest Gross of blacks in America behind ONLY Oprah . . . What means of making money does Rick Ross have outside of music?? If ANYone in here thinks he's gonna go gold I got $50 PayPal that says otherwise . . . Now if you're willing to argue on his behalf can you put ya money up?? Or can we just admit that his career is OVER and move on . . .

That offer is open to
Roicy
DiceLoveMe
B Smooth

If you think Ross has a career after this, here's your oppurtunity to make $50 doing nothing . . . Remember Jay Z is not at Def Jam anymore to buy a whole bunch of his albums either.

I don't know about having a career after this because not many artists in general will have careers due to the recession but Ross being certified gold?I'll take that deal. And I want my 50 dollars. I will mapquest you and get the money myself if you don't give it to me because I know you won't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heyson

How has 50 fallen off I don't get it, can someone explain please.

Might have to do with Fif going from 5 million sold to 1 million or G-Unit going from 3 million to 200k or the fact he hasn't had a hit single in about 5singles.

apparently Joanna wasn't happy with having The Elephant in the Sand brick... he wants more.

laugh.gif

These cats won't never learn.
I mean "I GET MONEY" was and is a better single than what Ross and Joey Crack(another fraud) put out since 06.

Joe talkin' about we make hit records
tired.gif
and Ross is just full of himself,stilldenying the truth.
smh.gif

50 was FUNNY as S*** on Power 105 this morning... he is really gonna f*** up Ross' life.

Ross really dug his own grave and threw himself in it for coming at 50 for no reason

t.gif
roll.gif

I can imagine him getting all sweaty and nervous whenever they brought up that corrections officer question up.

Back
Top Bottom