50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

New Rick Ross diss...

I don't like neither of these N's but Rick Ross is losing this !#!* bad...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

New Rick Ross diss...

ross just ended his own career with that trash. Isn't dude embarrassed? does he hear what he is saying ?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Off yourself.

The people who say 50 has fallin way off are just 50 haters....NT is full of them. They say massacre and curtis was wack, but id listen to Massavre over 95%off the stuff thats dropped since then....curtis isnt as bad as people say either.

Hes not what he was from 02-04 but he has in no way fallen off, hes guaranteen multi platinum with everything he drops. I actually am looking forward to BISD.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

The people who say 50 has fallin way off are just 50 haters....NT is full of them. They say massacre and curtis was wack, but id listen to Massavre over 95% off the stuff thats dropped since then....curtis isnt as bad as people say either.

Hes not what he was from 02-04 but he has in no way fallen off, hes guaranteen multi platinum with everything he drops. I actually am looking forward to BISD.

Dudes don't even know what hatin' is. You have low standards. I hope you have higher standards for the women you smash. What kinda approach are youtaking to music when you'll settle for garbage just ebcause its better than 95% of the other !%%* that has dropped? That's just settling for garbage.Fif's a talented cat. I will never take that away from him. So I guess that's why i'm "hating". He's a talented cat yet he choses tofeed ya'll garbage. To make garbage music because he knows ya'll will support it anyway. Its not bad business I guess. Get some no named producers,grab some of the relevant music artists in the game, write a catchy hook and crank out a album in about a month. #@* probably doesn't cost him that much toproduce.

The people who say 50 has fallin way off are just 50 haters....NT is full of them. They say massacre and curtis was wack, but id listen to Massavre over 95% off the stuff thats dropped since then....curtis isnt as bad as people say either.

Your not even making sense...If hes not what he was in 02...it means he fell off...

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

New Rick Ross diss...

ross just ended his own career with that trash. Isn't dude embarrassed? does he hear what he is saying ?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Off yourself.
smh.gif
at "Munkey! Munkey!"

STOP. JUST STOP.

Originally Posted by asu334

Rick Ross Calls The Ricky Smiley Morning Show In Miami And Get Clowned!!!! [Hilarious!!]

t.gif
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzM5NTI3MjYyODUmcHQ9MTIzMzk1MjgwOTU5NyZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyTWljcm8mZz*yJnQ9Jm89Y2MxNmUzNThiNTRlNDVlYjg2ZDFkOGUxNjA4MWIzMGQ=.gif

THIS #**!@ STILL LYING... G0T DAMN

smh.gif

He just keeps making %%@% worse.

This guy is talking about how 50 is the worst dressed.......50 has own clothing line though
grin.gif

This is a battle that Officer Ross CANNOT win.
That had to be the worst diss record I've ever heard.
I'm just waiting for Ross to take it to far and
say eff everyone ever affiliated with fif including Em.
eek.gif

Ross needs to pull a Cam and stay out the public eye........except instead of a few years Officer needs to stay out forever
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's only going to be worse for Ross once his album sells 10 units.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

New Rick Ross diss...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Off yourself.
smh.gif
at "Munkey! Munkey!"

STOP. JUST STOP.

YESSSSSSS he took the bait 50 Where u at
nerd.gif

DMONEY23444 wrote:

So you like Massacre better than like than American Gangster, Food & Liquor, and Untitled? If so, you might be one of the lamest dudes ever.You must be one of those sweatpants with the Lug boots *#! n's.
laugh.gif

50 about to go for the finish move now...I know Ross people probably thinking "it was all good just a week ago"

Damn Ross and I was really feeling what you were doing musically
ohwell.gif
. 50 is gonna bury son.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Dudes don't even know what hatin' is. You have low standards. I hope you have higher standards for the women you smash. What kinda approach are you taking to music when you'll settle for garbage just ebcause its better than 95% of the other !%%* that has dropped? That's just settling for garbage. Fif's a talented cat. I will never take that away from him. So I guess that's why i'm "hating". He's a talented cat yet he choses to feed ya'll garbage. To make garbage music because he knows ya'll will support it anyway. Its not bad business I guess. Get some no named producers, grab some of the relevant music artists in the game, write a catchy hook and crank out a album in about a month. #@* probably doesn't cost him that much to produce.
all i gotta do is go thru this post and qoute u..cuz u beat me to the punch every time..aint nobody hatin on 50...i mean...who messing with hisnew single? wait..what is his new single? exactly....50 has fallen off..he still gets money and thats a given..but when it comes to music..g-unit is dead..imean it cant last forever..

Back
Top Bottom