50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

ya'll do realize that Curtis sold 2.3 mill, and i think its like 5 mill world wide.

if thats called falling off, then there is no other rappers left in the game, except Wayne and Kanye.

i understand what ya'll mean by falling off..... he dont have the big singles that he once had, his crew aint sold like they use to... but at the end of the day.... numbers are numbers.
Where'd you get that total from? Wikipedia? By the end of 2007 Fif was at 1.06 million albums sold. So what single pushed him to 2.3 millionlol? That's wildin'. I mean ain't nothin' wrong with just goin' platinum. But 5 million in the US to 1 million is fallin' off. Catssaid it when Usher did it so I guess it doesn't apply to Fif. Atleast Usher had hit singles though. Like Smooth said, the music has fallin' off witheach album as well. Him fallin' off is not just the soundscan sells but the music as well. And the music itself is why the soundscan sells are fallin'off.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Ross aint going no where. My son here to stay. CO or not, People still gone bump the music.

Seriously though. Nobody cares he's a CO lol. Only dudes that care are the ones who don't F with his music anyway.

aeiaifafemzdajzzzfaklme...GONE! zdadfdafmedia WHOOORE!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Despite all his bravado the one thing I will say is that out of all these mainstream rappers he seems to be pretty intelligent.

Co-sign. You hear a lot of these dudes on interviews sounding like they never finished elementary school.
QFT... when you hear his interviews you can tell he's smarter than 99% of the other artists in the industry. most times, i'm impressed toeven hear a rapper form a logical argument. but with 50, you can tell dude is thinking on another level. it's hard not to like dude for that.

lol at atl listeners trying to save ross and tell 50 to let up.

SMH at Greg Street REALLY tryna save this dude.

Dig a hole ross.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"What's next?� Fiddy Cent diapers, for your little gangster?"
He's not lying though.............
This is comedy.

Me and my homeboy just had a heated argument about this....

Do yall think Ross right now in this point of time is better LYRICIST than 50?

"What's next?� Fiddy Cent diapers, for your little gangster?"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This kid is jokes...btw afterreading more into the thread...50 hands down will ruin your life if you step out of line with him

Yea I don't know where that Ros .gif is from but he's clearly on something. Dude hit......I guess was it the motorcycle? Then acted as if he didn'tdo !%* all casual.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Rick Ross is still lieing about the CO thing whats wrong this dude
my god, how do you STILL dodge something like that...he's doin himself more damage then fifty can ever do

OH NO FIF may have picked a beef with... Foxy Brown??? LOL
roll.gif

http://www.allhiphop.com/.../2009/02/07/20838409.aspx

Foxy Brown Gives 50 Cent 24 Hours To Retract Rap Line
By Remmie Fresh

50 Cent may have a new adversary within a day's time.

The G-Unit leader has upset rapper Foxy Brown, who was briefly mentioned in the ballooning war of words with Miami heavy weight Rick Ross.

Foxy Brown says she is granting 50 Cent 24 hours to retract the line where she is briefly mentioned on "Try Me."

On 50 Cent's diss track, he says, "The cop f**ked a fox." The line, although scant, refers to a brief, personal relationship Rick Ross and Brownhad. It also refers to Ross' past as a correctional officer.

Foxy Brown's camp issued a statement that proclaims that she has no involvement in the conflict between the two rap titans.

In a statement to AllHipHop.com, Brown's representative stated, "Foxy is giving that n***a 24 hour [period] to retract thatstatement or she's going handle [him] Brooklyn Style."

Ironically, after 50 Cent wrote the initial song, Rick Ross gave 50 Cent 48 hours to offer a more substantial response. 50 Cent returned with a number ofinsulting videos, including cartoons and a taped shopping spree with the mother of Ross' child.

Currently, Brown is working on her new album Black Roses, which is expected to be in stores this summer.

Rumors swirled that Foxy Brown and Rick Ross were to be married, but those proved to be false

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Me and my homeboy just had a heated argument about this....

Do yall think Ross right now in this point of time is better LYRICIST than 50?
at this point it doesn't matter.....rick ross is a fraud, NO ONE likes frauds....

and the fact the he's STILL denyin the CO thing is unbelieveable....
laugh.gif

This Beef between these two are hilarious Great Entertainment..But that record Rick Fraud put out , is straight garbage.
laugh.gif
he's just digging his gravedeeper and deeper every time he opens his mouth..Now foxy wants in on this too..lol she ain't doing nothing but crying for attention Lamo..U gotta love therap beefs.
roll.gif

word on the streets here in Florida is that someone has a video of Ross graduating from his CO academy and they are in talks with 50

you aint it from me tho
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom