50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

I didn't think ricky's diss was bad....but the stupid N' said Banks' name
eyes.gif
..... all ross can say about him is he's a monkey.... ready for the response,hope banks is on it
pimp.gif

he had the audacity to call Officer Ricky trash but then come out with that new weak %!$ diss.. Idk maybe I've been spoiled by that beat by the lyricalgems spit on it but seriously come on Ross...

And all publicity is good publicity but I believe this is the first time I have found myself saying that saying is 100% false..

This dude is going to become the South's Ja Rule and I liked Port of Miami and Trilla...

Originally Posted by Agthekid

DMONEY23444 wrote:
The people who say 50 has fallin way off are just 50 haters....NT is full of them. They say massacre and curtis was wack, but id listen to Massavre over 95% off the stuff thats dropped since then....curtis isnt as bad as people say either.

Hes not what he was from 02-04 but he has in no way fallen off, hes guaranteen multi platinum with everything he drops. I actually am looking forward to BISD.
So you like Massacre better than like than American Gangster, Food & Liquor, and Untitled? If so, you might be one of the lamest dudes ever. You must be one of those sweatpants with the Lug boots *#! n's.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Lame-O....Did i say i liked it better than any of those? No. Im not an E-Music Critic like most of u claim to be....AMG was the best album last year period.The Cool, was 2nd....Untitled gets no love from me....#+!! was just not that good to me. Lugs Boots? Right....u wanna have an E-dress off? how about an E-heatcontest....u dudes who come hard on forums kill me....knowin you couldnt "bust a grape in a fruit fight"....who said that E-Critic?

All im sayin is....im a 50 fan, i enjoy his music, it may not be the best to u, or alot of people, but if the other artists like Jay, Kanye, Lupe, EM and themdont have an album out, im going to buy 50....do u wanna fight me over it or somethin....damn, its an opinion.

SMH the special delivery beat is too fire to have such garbage spit over it. Shoutouts to G-Dep, wherever he is
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Ns not likin Untitled . . .

But then again, Ns aint ready for revolution?? How can you like 50s last 2 joints and hate on Untitled?? That @!#* mops the floor with 50s BEST album. I mean I$$#+* with 50 . . . But I GREW up on NaS @!#*, so did 50 . . .

Untitled was a great album, wake up and stop fronting. Untitled > 50's career.

This guy seriously said that massacre was better than 95% of what came out after ? Step ya hip hop knowledge up fam, unless you forgot the decimal point beforethat 9....
indifferent.gif

Despite all his bravado the one thing I will say is that out of all these mainstream rappers he seems to be pretty intelligent.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Despite all his bravado the one thing I will say is that out of all these mainstream rappers he seems to be pretty intelligent.

Co-sign. You hear a lot of these dudes on interviews sounding like they never finished elementary school.

Dapper D wrote:
New Rick Ross diss...

I don't like neither of these N's but Rick Ross is losing this !#!* bad...
"THIS MUNKEY SWAGGALESS"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Song is whack as hell but that made me laugh...im done with this N' ross
tired.gif

��

ya'll do realize that Curtis sold 2.3 mill, and i think its like 5 mill world wide.

if thats called falling off, then there is no other rappers left in the game, except Wayne and Kanye.

i understand what ya'll mean by falling off..... he dont have the big singles that he once had, his crew aint sold like they use to... but at the end ofthe day.... numbers are numbers.

the new rick ross diss on 50 was garbage, just like every other music diss put out during this beef

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ them fools making fun of Ross with the "COPS" Anthem in thebackground.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

ya'll do realize that Curtis sold 2.3 mill, and i think its like 5 mill world wide.

if thats called falling off, then there is no other rappers left in the game, except Wayne and Kanye.

i understand what ya'll mean by falling off..... he dont have the big singles that he once had, his crew aint sold like they use to... but at the end of the day.... numbers are numbers.
What about the quality of the music compared to the quantity of records he sold?

Back
Top Bottom