50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by MrDills

Ross is still a better rapper than 50. This new album has alot of potential
pimp.gif

Ross is a better rapper than 50?
roll.gif
, people act like G-Unit didn't run the rap world 3 years ago.

it was exactly that....3 years ago

ross that dude tho
laugh.gif
he out his rabbit +$% mind like +!*%

Ok and Jordan hasn't played in a while, I guess all these new players are better than him...? No. You can't take away the fact that the man used to be a beast. 50's mixtapes > Ross' career. POTD > Any Rawce album. 50 is and always will be the better rapper. Just because he on some other $@! now don't mean he can't still rap.

What? Your kinding making dudes point for him. Jordan is the GREATEST so let's not even compare Fif and Jordan on them levels. But MJ is the greatest basketball player at this time. But 30 year old Kobe>>>45 Year Old jordan. And you dudes keep bringing up Fif's mixtapes. They're hot but not because of Fif's lyrics lol. Fact is, if Fif can still rap he should do it. He's not so that's all we can judge him on. He can be a commercial rapper and still spit. Ross is not a bad rapper. He can spit. He's not as nice as Lloyd Banks but as far as them other cats on G-Unit including Fif himself he !@$'s on them. As you can see Fif makin' cartoons trying to battle lol. Fif is smart. He knows he can't go word for word with Ross because Ross is the better rapper. Fif is just in a whole different field right now. He's not hungry. I'm not in his situation but I can only imagine how hard it is to be sittin' on millions and then have to shell out a hot 16 while acting and owning different business ventures.

i agree with some of that. i do feel like he is just trying to get his contract done with so he can stop rapping and start full time acting.... banks can run the unit on his own when 50 is gone if they give banks the right production and marketing. ross is not as good as banks but then again not alot of rappers are.

Bank's has the personality of a rock. He's one of those guys that should be heard and not seen. You can't build a label around a dude like that.Game or Buck would've been the perfect dudes because they actually have charisma and personality.

Ross maybe making "hits" right now as you guys say, but I honestly think he has little to no buzz right now for his next album. I don't thinkfolks will be on stakeout for his album to drop, I think most of you dudes are hyping him up a bit too much.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by MrDills

Ross is still a better rapper than 50. This new album has alot of potential
pimp.gif

Ross is a better rapper than 50?
roll.gif
, people act like G-Unit didn't run the rap world 3 years ago.

it was exactly that....3 years ago

ross that dude tho
laugh.gif
he out his rabbit +$% mind like +!*%

Ok and Jordan hasn't played in a while, I guess all these new players are better than him...? No. You can't take away the fact that the man used to be a beast. 50's mixtapes > Ross' career. POTD > Any Rawce album. 50 is and always will be the better rapper. Just because he on some other $@! now don't mean he can't still rap.

What? Your kinding making dudes point for him. Jordan is the GREATEST so let's not even compare Fif and Jordan on them levels. But MJ is the greatest basketball player at this time. But 30 year old Kobe>>>45 Year Old jordan. And you dudes keep bringing up Fif's mixtapes. They're hot but not because of Fif's lyrics lol. Fact is, if Fif can still rap he should do it. He's not so that's all we can judge him on. He can be a commercial rapper and still spit. Ross is not a bad rapper. He can spit. He's not as nice as Lloyd Banks but as far as them other cats on G-Unit including Fif himself he !@$'s on them. As you can see Fif makin' cartoons trying to battle lol. Fif is smart. He knows he can't go word for word with Ross because Ross is the better rapper. Fif is just in a whole different field right now. He's not hungry. I'm not in his situation but I can only imagine how hard it is to be sittin' on millions and then have to shell out a hot 16 while acting and owning different business ventures.

i agree with some of that. i do feel like he is just trying to get his contract done with so he can stop rapping and start full time acting.... banks can run the unit on his own when 50 is gone if they give banks the right production and marketing. ross is not as good as banks but then again not alot of rappers are.

Bank's has the personality of a rock. He's one of those guys that should be heard and not seen. You can't build a label around a dude like that. Game or Buck would've been the perfect dudes because they actually have charisma and personality.

Banks has a mean swagger that game and buck dont possess.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Ross maybe making "hits" right now as you guys say, but I honestly think he has little to no buzz right now for his next album. I don't think folks will be on stakeout for his album to drop, I think most of you dudes are hyping him up a bit too much.
He doesn't even have a video out does he? Once the joint with John Legend starts surfacing the buzz will be generated. I don't know wherehe is at. I see his buzz online is heavy which can mean anything. But where I stay at Ross still gets love. I still hear Port of Miami gettin' play. Fifcan't do %%$ to his career. Maybe on the East Coast but not down south when we really don't even F with Fif music. Not to mention Buck ain't evenwith the Unit no more so his ties to the South have been cut off.

I guess lol. I don't see him as a dude with swag unless he's spittin'. Too bad swag doesn't sell records though.
laugh.gif

Ross maybe making "hits" right now as you guys say, but I honestly think he has little to no buzz right now for his next album. I don't think folks will be on stakeout for his album to drop, I think most of you dudes are hyping him up a bit too much.
He doesn't even have a video out does he? Once the joint with John Legend starts surfacing the buzz will be generated. I don't know where he is at. I see his buzz online is heavy which can mean anything. But where I stay at Ross still gets love. I still hear Port of Miami gettin' play. Fif can't do %%$ to his career. Maybe on the East Coast but not down south when we really don't even F with Fif music. Not to mention Buck ain't even with the Unit no more so his ties to the South have been cut off.

I guess lol. I don't see him as a dude with swag unless he's spittin'. Too bad swag doesn't sell records though.
laugh.gif

Banks has sold more records than Ross.

He doesn't even have a video out does he? Once the joint with John Legend starts surfacing the buzz will be generated. I don't know where he is at. I see his buzz online is heavy which can mean anything. But where I stay at Ross still gets love. I still hear Port of Miami gettin' play. Fif can't do %%$ to his career. Maybe on the East Coast but not down south when we really don't even F with Fif music. Not to mention Buck ain't even with the Unit no more so his ties to the South have been cut off.

Again, I think people get internet buzz confused with real/actual buzz (shot out to Joe Budden fans) Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong in thissituation regarding Ross but I got a strong feeling that it won't be me champ. Also, just because a few of the locals that you know of bump Rossdoesn't mean the same exist across the nation. I honestly think Ross will be lucky to break 100,00 his first week, and that's me being gracious to theguy.

Lloyd Banks is a chronie. Dude isn't born to be a leader...I don't understand how dudes are still sticking up for this guy. Son ran out ofall his good punchlines back in early '05 or so...everything since then has been a shell of his former self.

Bank's has the personality of a rock. He's one of those guys that should be heard and not seen. You can't build a label around a dude like that. Game or Buck would've been the perfect dudes because they actually have charisma and personality.
Word.

Again, I think people get internet buzz confused with real/actual buzz (shot out to Joe Budden fans) Only time will tell who is right and who is wrong in this situation regarding Ross but I got a strong feeling that it won't be me champ. Also, just because a few of the locals that you know of bump Ross doesn't mean the same exist across the nation. I honestly think Ross will be lucky to break 100,00 his first week, and that's me being gracious to the guy.

No I don't have itnernet buzz and real buzz confused. I just said that he has a little buzz on the internet which can mean anything. I've seen Clipseand Joe Buddens have great internet buzz and flop. I probably wouldn't even want internet buzz because that fanbase will download your album and won'teven buy it. As far as what Ross will do his 1st week I don't know. I think dudes still F with his music but with the economy and internet piracy Idon't think its reasonable to expect 200k again. 100k would be great 1st week sales. I kind of don't even expect that though. It matters how hissingles jump off though.

laugh.gif

What does that have to do with anything lol?

laugh.gif

you were implying thats banks doesnt sell records, when in actuality he has sold more records than ross, fat joe and buck. Unlike Game, Banks actually wrotehis highest selling album.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Lloyd Banks is a chronie. Dude isn't born to be a leader...I don't understand how dudes are still sticking up for this guy. Son ran out of all his good punchlines back in early '05 or so...everything since then has been a shell of his former self.

Its his word play that makes him stand out not his punchlines.

laugh.gif

you were implying thats banks doesnt sell records, when in actuality he has sold more records than ross, fat joe and buck. Unlike Game, Banks actually wrote his highest selling album.

I didn't say anything about record sales. I said you can't build a label around Banks. And let's be honest. Banks only went platinumbecause of Fif's popularity at the time. As you can see his second album failed to go gold. And i'd probably agree though that Banks doesn't sellrecords. His 1st album did well but his second album didn't do $*+ because he has no charsima or personality. And to be honest I don't know who salesthe most records between Banks and Ross but I do know Ross second album did sell 500k+ as did his 1st album which did 900k. Atleast Ross made it to his 3rdalbum. Banks was done after the 1st. Same thing about Game. He's gone Gold and Platinum since leaving G-Unit. Banks can't do that ON GUNIT.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^no, it was his punchlines.

i remember a few years back people were discussing who the better punchline rapper was: budden or banks.

im talking about now. his style has evolved.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^no, it was his punchlines.

i remember a few years back people were discussing who the better punchline rapper was: budden or banks.

im talking about now. his style has evolved.

;them 50 cent video are corny to
and this dude rick ross is so fake its ridiculous (
laugh.gif
the way he keeps saying MONKEY)
this vid is funny (unintentionally)

Originally Posted by sevenzro1

How can anyone still listen to this dude Ross???
smh.gif

I can take listening to his music, but off the mic this N is a dunce. Every one of his responses has made him look more and more foolish. This beef isn'twhat's fueling anticipation for DTR. If anything, dudes are turning away from him and focusing more and more on him being an ex CO. Just stick to themusic.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The worst part of all this is Ross still denies those CO pics, and beatsaround the bush when he's asked about them during interviews. still talking about "fradulent pictures that computer hackers made".

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The worst part of all this is Ross still denies those CO pics, and beats around the bush when he's asked about them during interviews. still talking about "fradulent pictures that computer hackers made".
I think that's the role he has to play. Ask A-Rod what good it does coming clean do lol. Its too late to go back. He should've never liedbut now he can't tell the truth. Not now anyway.

Back
Top Bottom