5'10 windmill elbow in the rim, 6'3 between the legs elbow in the rim (videos)

Dunks just for the sake of dunking are cool and all, but I'd like much more to see highlights of these guys in a league or something. In game dunks aremuch more appealing.

Is TFB just a collection of dunkers or is it some sort of league?

1:40 mark was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ the kids "Oh my god...Oh my god"

I agree to an extent, but it's not like thee dudes are just doing normal above average dunks. These dudes are doing dunks you can count on one hand theamount of people in the world can do, and most of them are 6ft tall. Hell, some of the dunks I haven't seen anyone else do.

Who else is *@+@%*% with the T Dub 540-720 spinning the other way with 2 hands and a windmill (or double pump maybe)? 180 between the legs off a vertical?Between the legs out of somebody's hand while jumping over them? Behind the back just inside the free throw lline out of somebody's hand? Some of this%@!# is straight video game.

It's funny I just got done watching that video of Guy, too. I searched for him after I saw him all over the top 10 dunks of that Sprite Slam Nationcompetition or whatever it was. It looks so easy for him... amazing.

i gotta assume these guys will have serious knee problems some day or something? it can't be good for their joints to be making such explosive moves, andlanding on their knees from such crazy heights all the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i gotta assume these guys will have serious knee problems some day or something? it can't be good for their joints to be making such explosive moves, and landing on their knees from such crazy heights all the time
laugh.gif

Probably, didnt Spud Webb have that problem?

I believe I know that dude dunking in the second video of the OG post...name is Haneef and he was the double that did all the dunks for Andre 3000 in the movieSemi-Pro if I'm not mistaken. I just did a nike commercial with him and have some videos from it of him dunking on my phone. He def has crazy ups.

Dear Lord. I wish I had half of his hops.....literally.

The thing that sucks most is (willing to bet on this) that these hops are 90% genetics.

Spud Webb has said on record he didn't do any kind of training until he made the NBA or around there.

^False, I remember reading Spud Webb's auto-biography as a youngster, and about the only thing I remember from it is he used to run stairs with ankleweights on all day.

that was weak. i mean it was big but not a ttl elbow
chuck just hyping it agian

Back
Top Bottom