6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

How are you gonna have Angle when he's in TNA? Don't hold your breath on Owen Hart. He will never be mentioned in WWE ever again.

im that one wrote:

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

happy.gif

Enjoy your sleep NTWT

I HATE gingers

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My Son is a ginger you Prick.[/color]

4W used to talk about hating ginger kids all the time way back when
used to call them 'retina-insulting little mistakes' too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

How are you gonna have Angle when he's in TNA? Don't hold your breath on Owen Hart. He will never be mentioned in WWE ever again.
If Flair can be inducted in this year WWE HOF while under TNA's contract,there's somewhat of

a possibility that THQ can include him.I doubt it might happen though.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by Mister916

If Flair can be inducted in this year WWE HOF while under TNA's contract,there's somewhat of

a possibility that THQ can include him.I doubt it might happen though.
 But inducting the Four Horsemen without Flair just wouldn't be right. Leaving Angle out wouldn't phase the game at all.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

No gangrel?

Yeah, y'all are crazy for wanting Owen in the game. That would never happen. Gangrel, though? He better be a DLC! I want the brood, dammit!

PS datfeel Randy's going to have when D-Bry becomes the #4 man while he's gone.

1338442170240.gif

Randy being gone also moves Sheamus up to the #3 guy. Love him or hate him a lot of people like him. Not my kind of people, but nonetheless people.

aj looks like a 7 year old boy, you guys cant be serious. Baddest girl in wwe by far right now is Rosa Mendes 

Originally Posted by Rocky437

aj looks like a 7 year old boy, you guys cant be serious. Baddest girl in wwe by far right now is Rosa Mendes 

I'm still completely on the Kaitlyn bandwagon. I 'get' AJ, though.

Sin Cara's new attire.

319808_3181899670017_1676495455_n.jpg

He better come back and have some amazing matches, dammit!

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

AJ says 'sorry!'

1338442512750.gif

DAMN HER AND THOSE EYES!

1338421322450.gif

1338436962750.gif
My body is ready.
devil.gif

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://quickwrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/cara-****-shirt.jpg&sa=X&ei=sRPHT9_mBoS68ATNoti0Dw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG4Hzed_Dkuz6k37IUQ0FgkFOk6XA

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

im that one wrote:

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I HATE gingers

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My Son is a ginger you Prick.[/color]

4W used to talk about hating ginger kids all the time way back when
used to call them 'retina-insulting little mistakes' too
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm really not surprised. the guy's only friends are dogs from a shelter and two cats. so of course he would lash out and act like an immature prick saying hateful, derogatory things like that. And people have respect for this guy. Shame on you all.[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

What kind of 7 year old boys are you hanging out with?

Guess I'll say it since no one else has...the 4w slander is getting wild corny now. Leave that silly #@*% for the rest of the trash threads in General.

But yeah...*CM Punk voice* RANDALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

This should definetely benefit Bryan and maybe Ziggler. Who knows, it's quite possible someone gets a face turn because of Randal's situation. Or perhaps they work bringing in a Morrison/Lashley/Douchetista type name back.

Also curious to hear about the circumstances behind Orton's 2nd strike. I know many have been skeptical of how the WWE's Wellness Policy is carried out but this isn't a fringe main event wrestler getting hit with 60 days; its the current #2 guy in the company who has had his spot for 3-4 years now. He was supposed to be teflon...

Orton was not suspended for the Signature Pharmacy Scandal back in 2007 which prevented this from being his 3rd Wellness Policy violation which would have lead to his termination.
The writing team was not alerted to Orton's impending suspension until they saw the news on WWE.com which is why Raw was written as it was.

Orton will now not be able to appear on the 1000th episode of Raw which is in his hometown of St. Louis.  He will be eligible to return two weeks before Summerslam.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Layla>AJ=Kaitlyn>the rest of the divas
Fixed. That's common knowledge though.
Damn, forgot D'Lo was in TNA too. Would love to have the Nation in WWE'13. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom