6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Layla>AJ>the rest of the divas

Sable better than all of the above..

Spoiler [+]
STING

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Can't wait to spend $60 bucks on this.
Gonna play it for two weeks and never touch it again.
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Yup
laugh.gif

QFT. I get hyped every year for the release then get sick of it .idk though this could be the one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Can't wait to spend $60 bucks on this.
Gonna play it for two weeks and never touch it again.
pimp.gif

tired.gif
Yup
laugh.gif

QFT. I get hyped every year for the release then get sick of it .idk though this could be the one
pimp.gif

roll.gif
So true...usually creating/downloading CAWs increases the game's lifespan.
SvR 2010 was the last WWE game I played on a consistent basis.

1338481108439.jpg

AqkZyVCCQAEWw0d.jpg:large

On a historic edition of Impact Wrestling, witness the transition to LIVE Thursday Nights!

Tonight, as per the order of current GM Hulk Hogan, the show will open with World Champion Bobby Roode taking on one of his arch-nemesis, the former GM Sting, in a Lumberjack Match. Roode has managed to stave off all of his opponents, but will going toe-to-toe with the purveyor of nervousness demoralize the champion? And will we gain any clue as to his opponent come Slammiversary?

Also, the Television Championship will be defended when Devon faces one of four men, hand selected by the TNA audience. Voting has opened, so vote now for Robbie E, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, or Jeff Hardy as the challenger on TNA.com: http://twtpoll.com/e4mij2http://twtpoll.com/e4mij2

Plus, Dixie Carter will present the new head of the Knockouts Division, Brooke Hogan. What will be the reaction of the Knockouts themselves, and champion Gail Kim? And to top it off, Carter promises another "major announcement."

Remember, the show starts at the new earlier start time of 8pm Eastern Time. Don't miss it!

Voted for RVD..And for some reason I'm actually looking forward to watching TNA tonight..I'd love nothing more for that group to really start gaining some momentum and make WWE sweat a little bit..Wrestling never had a better time, no matter which organization you rooted for, than when the big 2 went head to head..And when those two went at it, that opened the door for a 3rd option (which was the best imo) in ECW..Nothing but good can come from TNA becoming successful..

Almost forgot..
Spoiler [+]
Man Called Sting

Just do something with Ziggler and Rhodes....and why mid-card Christian? He deserves ONE MORE MATCH for the strap!

^ he has the It Factor, ill give him that.

i dont watch much TNA but i liked his gig in Beer Money too.

I've been enjoying TNA recently...and Bobby Rooooooo is a big reason for it.

PREDICTION TIME!

Who's theme song will hit first tonight?

I think in classic LOLTNA fashion it will be the Hulkster.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

PREDICTION TIME!

Who's theme song will hit first tonight?

I think in classic LOLTNA fashion it will be the Hulkster.

Hulkster with Brooke, or Hulkster out first to introduce Brooke. 

why dont they call him Robert Roode? Calling him Bobby makes him sound like a little kid

WIDDLE BOBBEE WOODE IS OWAH CHAMPIONNN

Yawn

Back
Top Bottom