6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Cant believe they did my dude Stan Stanskey dirty like that. Its alright though, he showed some flashes of brilliance in there

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

what are Hymen & Peep doing in the ring?

we're still more entertaining than you GHIMS Slater.

laugh.gif

The Ryback formula is fraudulent.
Everything looks bigger when you put it next to small things.
4w knows all about that though.

how many 5 hour energy drinks does he take to squash 2 ppl in 3 minutes?

whats with him bopping his head all the way to the ring? looking like a bobblehead

Randy Orton’s future with WWE is uncertain following their announcement Wednesday that he was being suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program. SuperLuchas.net reports the SmackDown wrestler met with Chairman Vince McMahon, Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events Paul Levesque and Executive Vice President of Television Production Kevin Dunn at the organization’s headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut on Friday to discuss his future with the organization.

A WWE source described the meeting’s atmosphere as “hostile;

It is beyond annoying how "Mr. McMahon" is returning apparently with all his power, despite being removed by the board of directors in a MAJOR angle on TV just a year ago.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ryback's marching MUST stop

if u think about it, he looks like a roided up bushwacker. put on some camo pants and give him a can of sardines and he's set.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ryback's marching MUST stop
That marching is like a toddler in their diaper waiting to take a dump.
Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

The Ryback formula is fraudulent.
Everything looks bigger when you put it next to small things.
4w knows all about that though.

roll.gif
roll.gif

"It's been 14 years since Kane has been WWE champion"

I know the WWE & WHC are two different titles, but are they really gonna act like he didn't hold a major title just 2 years ago??

Damn 14 years..

I remember kane beating Austin at king of the ring in a first blood match for the WWF title..

Also Undertaker gave mankind a once in a lifetime beating inside hitc @ Pittsburgh.. that same night..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Damn 14 years..

I remember kane beating Austin at king of the ring in a first blood match for the WWF title..

Also Undertaker gave mankind a once in a lifetime beating inside hitc @ Pittsburgh.. that same night..

kane lost it back to austin the next night.

Back
Top Bottom