6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

AJ wants WINNERS WEINERS

fixed
Not sure if I liked her character turn tonight.  It was cool with Kane, but the thing with Josh was too much/too soon.

Ah okay
laugh.gif

if this is next, what ends raw?

hhh/lesnar were not advertised for the show.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

if this is next, what ends raw?

hhh/lesnar were not advertised for the show.

25 minutes of Cena comedy.
I don't think we'll see Lesnar until the 1000th episode.

I'll never forget being at that Raw in 2002 for HHH's return.  I don't know if I've ever heard a louder pop.

Don't you think Cena would have learned his lesson from what happened in his last comedy match?

Funny thing is Cena and Cole are best friends off camera.

again? how many times we gonna see these 2?

its like orton/christian last year

Who woulda thought that Tensai would have the first loss among Brodus and Ryback.

This officially marks the last time we'll ever see Tensai in a main event segment.

Looks like Tensai will be squashing Alex Riley on Superstars in the next 2 weeks again
laugh.gif

Question...why/how does Alex Riley still get a good reaction on different shows?? And it has nothing to do with piped in cheers,
people are legitimately into him when they pan the cameras around

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Looks like Tensai will be squashing Alex Riley on Superstars in the next 2 weeks again
laugh.gif

Question...why/how does Alex Riley still get a good reaction on different shows?? And it has nothing to do with piped in cheers,
people are legitimately into him when they pan the cameras around
because he has the BEST ENTRANCE THEME IN YEARS!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Who woulda thought that Tensai would have the first loss among Brodus and Ryback.

This officially marks the last time we'll ever see Tensai in a main event segment.
At least that's over..

Worst show ever.

Back
Top Bottom