6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

How great would it be to hear this theme song at a Royal Rumble 1 more time.
The trumpets on this theme are
pimp.gif

- Dolph vs Sheamus was pretty good, just want Dolph to get some pins
- Sin Cara is exciting, but his moves are a bit repetitive and I hate that the lights are dark during his match, stupid
- Ryback is awesome, I just wanna see him in a feud...Sheamus...or even Swagger, or maybe Jericho when he comes back
- YES! YES! YES! *KANE PYRO* D Bry shook - hilarious
- what a terrible flying elbow by Punk, why the hell did Kane flinch and move out the way, made it look so sloppy
- psycho AJ is awesome, and sooooo cute - that bit with Matthews was hilarious...she is so great
- the last segment was stupid, and did nothing.
- decent RAW, certainly have been worse...but boy I'M FIRED UP for the Boss to be back next week

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Very interested to know how SuperLuchas is becoming the preeminent news source these days.  I wonder who the leak is.  I wonder if Konan had a connection.
Nah man those dudes are on some straight bull @%$#.

Literally shaking my read reading a few of the updates from GotHoles that were credited to SuperLuchas. Whoever runs that site straight up jacked specific info from one of the reputable sites I frequent, changed it up a bit to their liking, and ran with it like it's theirs. No shame.
30t6p3b.gif

This is why you have to be careful w/ some of the dirt sheets out there. It's just like that ex-creative member whom Lobo introduced us to mentioned...you can't trust everything you read on the net. Some of these guys have hidden agendas, have sources who have hidden agendas, or just straight up steal information from others (might put their own spin on it) and pass it off as their own.

If I care enough about this @%$# tomorrow I'll show y'all the OG stories and how flagrant those frauds are.

worked through RAW.
def looks like i missed absolutely nothing.

this is definetly the post wrestlemania hang over.
as well as they are doing the big show heel turn, why would anyone want to see Big Show in the main event scene, let alone for the 10th time with Cena.
Are we suppose to forget that awful feud a few years back that gave us monotonously boring classics like Cena v. Big Show Extreme Rules 2009?

Plus, I remember the botchfest that entailed during Show's last monster heel run.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

pimp.gif

Watching Undertaker v Angle @ No Way Out..Match is a classic!!

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Should I even bother watching RAW?
If you skip the first 15 and final 25 minutes, it's a decent show (minus some logic gaps involving Vince and Laurinaitis).

Ignoring the obvious storyline continuity flaws....

I'm actually happy to see Vince back.

IMO. He's legitimately been one of the most consistantly entertaining acts in the business.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

pimp.gif
It would be 
smokin.gif
.  Plus the crowd chanting "You Suck" with the beat 
laugh.gif
Angle's one of my all time favorites.  I used to do work with him in videogames and suplex fools with ease.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif

Why is Punk rocking the gimp mask?
laugh.gif
  That's when he was rocking that cool beard.  It was weird when he rocked with the hairy chest for awhile too.

there really aren't any logic flaws... VKM was reinstated by the board during his TV absence, with the conditions hes not on tv every week... or something like that...

Mcflyy - How great would it be to hear this theme song at a Royal Rumble 1 more time........               YO his Wrestlemania 22 entrance still gets me pumped. So much swaggg
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom