6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

tumblr_m4rhvf6AjX1qf7nkdo1_500.jpg

So.. let me guess...

Kane interferes, AJ gets in harms way... Punk tries to save her.. gets counted out/Bryan rolls em up?

how about Kane coming out and choke slamming Bryan, then kidnapping AJ - forcing Punk and Bryan to rescue her...lol

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

An hour in and absolutely nothing has happened during this show other than a possible Ziggler turn.

no way ziggler turns face. if anyone turns face its swagger.
I'm seeing Ziggler(#HEEL) feuding with swagger(face).. Swagger getting the upper hand until ziggler hired mason ryan as his bodyguard.. 

You should get a job as a WWE writer.  The was to get a top heel over is to have him lose to a geek over and over until he gets outside help to finally get a screwjob win.

I'm shocked at no interference and a clean enough win. Haz confused.
***EDIT: Now I'm REALLY confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

how about Kane coming out and choke slamming Bryan, then kidnapping AJ - forcing Punk and Bryan to rescue her...lol

Crazy +%# AJ may like the whole rape thing...

It's sad/hilarious how Cena fans in the crowd are cheering for Kane. The same man that was trying to get their hero to "embrace the hate" earlier this year.

Ziggler being portrayed as one of "the best of the best" in that WWE magazine ad is a good look.

I wouldn't be surprised if Punk moves on from Lita to A.J for real.

Punk is like Jeter in Wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom