6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

I know Miz is gonna be filming Marine 3, but he has been so irrelevant for a long time now
laugh.gif
It's pretty sad to watch too, cause I'm a bit of a
fan of his cause other than the Tough Enough thing, I felt like he worked his way up in wrestling the old school way --- jobbing, squashing jobbers,
tag title, US title, then WWE title. He didn't get a rocket strapped to his back and shot to the moon like a lot of other people. Was SS 2010 the sole
reason for his decline
laugh.gif
??

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what's the point of dressing Teddy up and humiliating him? It's not even remotely funny, it's like the Natalya fart story...DUMB.

Is she still the queen of farts?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Mix needs to revamp his character. He is the arrogant Jock heel now. Its time to graduate to sadistic heel.

Miz tried to be the badass heel a while back and no one bought it.  Miz just can't carry that character.  I think his character is fine, but it's never going to work when he loses every match for 5 months straight.

If done correctly it could work. If he stop talking for a while and just hurt people.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

what's the point of dressing Teddy up and humiliating him? It's not even remotely funny, it's like the Natalya fart story...DUMB.
Thankfully not.
roll.gif
Who didn't see that RKO coming before Miz even started talking?
roll.gif

Finally.. all night I've been wondering what Memorial Day means to John Cena, now I can finally find out!

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Someone's getting punted.

The Punt has been banned because of head injuries.  Not because it actually was hurting guys, but because of the perception of concussions.

Surprised we didn't see Sgt. Slaughter tonight even though he'll probably be on RAW for the July 4th episode.

5 bucks says Brodus gets beaten to a point that his valets weep uncontrollably over his now decimated carcuss
thatll be the difference between Show getting some heat or alot of heat,. book it Danno.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Randy Orton is terrible...how does anyone like him?!?

A lot of my friends are fans of his.. I just give them a stoneface..Orton is so stale..boring..and repetitive..

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Surprised we didn't see Sgt. Slaughter tonight even though he'll probably be on RAW for the July 4th episode.

When I heard his theme..I though sgt had a match..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Someone's getting punted.

The Punt has been banned because of head injuries.  Not because it actually was hurting guys, but because of the perception of concussions.

Wrestling is supposed to be dangerous. Its like bull without horns. It's just a angry cow.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

5 bucks says Brodus gets beaten to a point that his valets weep uncontrollably over his now decimated carcuss
thatll be the difference between Show getting some heat or alot of heat,. book it Danno.
As long as Cameron and Naomi twerk, Big Show can throw Clay off the titantron for all I care

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Thankfully not.
roll.gif
Who didn't see that RKO coming before Miz even started talking?
roll.gif

Seriously.  Did we think Orton was out there to console Miz on his loss?
And having Orton on Memorial Day 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom