6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

..........ummm....what's going on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
? AJ looks SO good with that "Please *@&# me now" face

I'm saying though....
30t6p3b.gif

*skips rest of RAW to do pushups*

Phew. Miz doesn't have a microphone in his hand this time. We don't have to hear that weekly promo again.

The only reason I would want Ziggler to go face is to see a Ziggler/Bryan feud.

I was going to get mad until I realized this was a non-title match.
We have two of the wrestlers with the biggest falls in the past 6 months out here.

What the hell is Cody talking about?  He's rambling and making no sense.

Miz needs to revamp his character. He is the arrogant Jock heel now. Its time to graduate to sadistic heel.

so I assume we are headed to a triple threat match between Punk, Kane and Bryan in some sort of stipulation at No Way Out

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Mix needs to revamp his character. He is the arrogant Jock heel now. Its time to graduate to sadistic heel.

Miz tried to be the badass heel a while back and no one bought it.  Miz just can't carry that character.  I think his character is fine, but it's never going to work when he loses every match for 5 months straight.

Originally Posted by diew its james

did christian ever explain why he started using the frog splash?

Its a tribute to that frog that got eaten alive recently. The 2.5 star frog splash.

what's the point of dressing Teddy up and humiliating him? It's not even remotely funny, it's like the Natalya fart story...DUMB.

"The longest running weekly episodic television show gets even longer"

That sums it up pretty well. ugh

Back
Top Bottom