6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

I feel like they are gonna try and swerve us somehow I'm not, but knowing the WWE they don't always do the most logical thing
I hope he shows up, gets a big pop, and does the HBK I lost my smile angle. Tells Chicago he doesn't have the fire anymore, feels hes no longer is the best in the world, and can't perform at that level than he isn't going to wrestle. Says goodbye, jumps over the barricade, and walks away in tears. Heyman and Jericho are in shock. Heyman calls the new IC champ Axel to wrestle Y2J, and he puts him over with a clean victory. Jericho excuses is that he prep for Punk, not Axel. Punk gets super over and can back as a surprise heel for Cena's title run or Heyman can crap on him for a couple more months for Lesnar. 

I hope he shows up, gets a big pop, and does the HBK I lost my smile angle. Tells Chicago he doesn't have the fire anymore, feels hes no longer is the best in the world, and can't perform at that level than he isn't going to wrestle. Says goodbye, jumps over the barricade, and walks away in tears. Heyman and Jericho are in shock. Heyman calls the new IC champ Axel to wrestle Y2J, and he puts him over with a clean victory. Jericho excuses is that he prep for Punk, not Axel. Punk gets super over and can back as a surprise heel for Cena's title run or Heyman can crap on him for a couple more months for Lesnar. 

I think the swerve is Lesnar. I can't see them putting Axel in that match. Chicago will boo him out the building.

I think the swerve is Lesnar. I can't see them putting Axel in that match. Chicago will boo him out the building.
can't do a surprise with lesnar, the guy has limited dates and it would expensive for a lower tier PPV. Not promoting a Brock match or appearance is a bad idea and a waste of money. Plus, if he attacks or confronts Punk they would do it on Raw, not a PPV. 

- This past weekend, WWE officials discussed doing Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Kane and The Undertaker at August’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. If Taker doesn’t want to do the match, then it will likely be The Shield vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus.

Other matches being discussed for SummerSlam include John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title, Big E Langston vs. either Big Show or Mark Henry and Rey Mysterio vs. Dean Ambrose, if Rey is able to perform then.

Orton vs. Ryback and Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger also have been discussed for this summer.

- There are talks of 2 possible heel turns at Payback.

enough of the orton/sheamus vs shield matches. just turn randy heel this weekend and let dude cook with whatever ingredients he has left.

Edit: Punk's getting new music? Meh, I really liked his current theme.

Last edited:
Lesnar will NOT be at Payback.  That is 100% fact.

My guess is Punk is upset with Heyman for making him come back against his will.  Punk turns on Heyman (turning Punk babyface), but Jericho joins with Heyman (turning Jericho heel).  Jericho gets the win.

Anyone else feel like MVP was a bit ahead of his time?

I think he would be perfect in today's glitz & glamour WWE

Haven't been in the thread for ages, just came in to say that everyone should watch the Black/Danielson match on P14 if you liked their match on Raw.

And it's still like this for me:

Ambrose > Rollins > Xbox One > Reigns

indifferent.gif
@ changing Punk's music..."Cult of Personailty" suits him perfectly and is a damn good song on its' own. Then again, I liked "This Fire Burns" and wouldn't have recommended changing that so...

...and MVP was during my period of wrestling ignorance, but judging from a few old Hulu Smackdowns he would be a welcome addition to this crop of nobodies that make up the mid-to-lower card. He can talk, move and doesn't look like anybody else.

I ******* hate the Overdrive tho.

Last edited:
:stoneface: @ changing Punk's music..."Cult of Personailty" suits him perfectly and is a damn good song on its' own. Then again, I liked "This Fire Burns" and wouldn't have recommended changing that so...

...and MVP was during my period of wrestling ignorance, but judging from a few old Hulu Smackdowns he would be a welcome addition to this crop of nobodies that make up the mid-to-lower card. He can talk, move and doesn't look like anybody else.

MVP best years are already behind him dude is almost 40. He really could have been a main eventer if they didn't drop the ball :smh:

:stoneface: @ changing Punk's music..."Cult of Personailty" suits him perfectly and is a damn good song on its' own. Then again, I liked "This Fire Burns" and wouldn't have recommended changing that so...

Overdrive was indeed a crappy finisher. His running big boot and drive-by kick as awesome though.

WrestlingDVDNews.com is reporting that WWE will be releasing a DVD set on former WCW & WWE superstar Bill Goldberg. The 3-DVD/2-Bluray set will feature his best matches (without a documentary). The DVD will be released September 30th in the UK, October 8th in the United States and October 16th in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom