6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

im for a cm punk theme change, im a fan of the current and the one before this one, and i dont even listen to rock music but those two get me pumped, paws

I saw that the other night to PLVN. :lol:

Check out dailymotion for ROH. A TON of full matches on there.

yup I was right, no new recorded theme.

- It appears C.M. Punk will not be debuting new theme music at Payback on Sunday. PWTorch has received new information that Rancid lead singer Lars Frederiksen's comment Tuesday in Detroit about recording a new theme for Punk was made in jest.

Punk will be returning to WWE in his hometown of Chicago and has not appeared on TV since the middle of April following WrestleMania.

According to a report by FTWPodcast.com, Punk attended Tuesday's concert and was brought on-stage by Lars.

Credit :- PWTORCH

With that being said...the only theme change I'd accept is if he came out to this theme:

Chicago would ERUPT.

I am enjoying my renewed interest in wrestling and this thread is a big reason for my newfound enjoyment. Thanks NTWT.

im at it again on the 22nd

Coral Springs Charter School

CCW Heavyweight Champion Santos defends his title vs John The Jet 

Also on the card: Stevie Richards, The Headbangers

if any of you guys want to pitch me a spot (a video would be very helpful as well), ill pitch it to my opponent, and if I use yours, ill give you a prize (dead srs)

ill post the vid here obviously, so you can see the spot.

Only if you want to. Feel free to PM me

All I know is that you need to incorporate the Beautiful Disaster kick into your repertoire.

Watching that DB/Generico video really makes me mad that WWE took away the generico character. So much potential lost :smh:.

Last edited:
jdcurt sent me on a ROH loop.

I thought this was pretty funny.
Lol I love that you're gonna get your head kicked in chant. I need to watch more of DB's ROH catalogue.

^It would've been awesome seeing Generico be Generico in WWE, but I have a feeling they would have teamed him with Hornswoggle or something stupid.

Last edited:
Watching that DB/Generico video really makes me mad that WWE took away the generico character. So much potential lost :smh:.

It would be awesome if they can have him appear as Generico randomly from time to time though :smokin

Read a recent 'Taker interview on another site and he briefly talked about his thoughts on retirement:

"Honestly, I love it, that's why. I've got 26 years in the business and all these injuries, but WrestleMania has become so huge, it's just hard to walk away from it. I want the audience leaving the stadium going 'Wow!' It's a responsibility I have being a top dog in this business. The crowd will let me know when it's time to leave. They haven't yet." He added, "If I didn't perform at WrestleMania, in some strange weird way, I'd feel like I was letting Vince McMahon down."

Last edited:
yup I was right, no new recorded theme.

-

Chicago would ERUPT.

Loved his old ROH them and how the lights would go on and off during his theme was :smokin

ROH decided to post this tonight: :nthat:

A Little Time Ago, In A WRESTLING Company that's the BEST IN THE WORLD, Bryan Danielson took on Tyler Black youtube.com/watch?v=JhywAx… #WATCROH
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) June 11, 2013

I was there live :nthat:

Welp, so much for Rey/Swagger, Rey/Ambrose:

Rey Mysterio's return to the ring has been pushed back to August, due to the fact that he had to have another surgery. Rumored plans for his return have had him feuding with either Jack Swagger or Dean Ambrose.

And well, look at the "creative" team

Christian's WWE TV Return Reportedly Made a Priority:
For some time now, Christian's return to WWE TV has been a hot topic of discussion. The creative team has reportedly been working on a return angle for him for months. Christian's return to TV has now been made somewhat of a priority, and he is expected back on TV "very soon."

This WWF FB page I follow recently got a new MOD and someone posted some Benoit pictures on the page and dude went off. An interesting discussion. What are your thoughts?

They're playing the undertaker theme during introductions for the heat in the game tonight. Had me do a double take at my tv there :lol:

I've heard his music used before. Not sure if it was by the Heat or another team.

Sting's my dude and all, but did he forget that his tights go in his boots, and that he has a shirt on?

Back
Top Bottom