6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

i98ZQcxRyNIVw.jpg

:rofl: x :wow:

I JUST realized the "If ya smell" in this great promo at 1:56-1:57

Just smacked myself with a late pass.

Anyone else feel like MVP was a bit ahead of his time?

I think he would be perfect in today's glitz & glamour WWE

MVP was/is :smokin

Plus it's not novel but it always warms my heart to see black wrestlers get some shine.

Yep. His best years are behind him like somebody mentioned, but he was that dude for awhile. It wasn't surprising at all though that they took one of the hottest rising heels and made him have a losing streak gimmick just cause he was starting to get cheered. He never recovered from that. I still liked him as a face, but there weren't many times at all I thought he'd elevate to the main event, especially when he went to Raw.

Also hated the Overdrive. Elix Skipper is the only person that move fits. It was hilarious though when Orton botched that move and fell flat on his face, then quickly got back up and did it correctly.

Last edited:
1. I am about to watch American Dragon/Tyler Black match from ROH. Will give impressions later.

2. Rey vs. Dean ANYONE sounds good. Hope Rey is in shape though.

3. I wasn't much of an MVP fan when he was active but I knew he could wrestle. I am now a big MVP fan because of his affiliation with MLW Radio. Hopefully he is coming back to WWE soon. I need to look at some of his work in New Japan though to see how he has been.

I don't hate Miz, but if Barrett gave him a Winds of Change that blew his limbs off while landing on top of Axel, I wouldn't complain

Last edited:
DC, did you get that link I sent you?

One of the best heel turns ever. So good.

Last edited:
That Punk Cena match at MITB was awesome. I quickly lost interest a couple of weeks later though. Looking forward to what Phillip does this weekend.

^ Resend it if you can please.

I am watching some matches tonight. Not feeling good, in a wrestling (actual wrestling) mood thanks to ROllins/Bryan

1. Kaval vs. Bryan from FCW -

2. Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose from FCW -

DC, heard your question and NT get a shout from MSL during the mailbag section of the podcast.

Any word when Mutoh's jumping ship back to NJPW?

im at it again on the 22nd

Coral Springs Charter School

CCW Heavyweight Champion Santos defends his title vs John The Jet 

Also on the card: Stevie Richards, The Headbangers

if any of you guys want to pitch me a spot (a video would be very helpful as well), ill pitch it to my opponent, and if I use yours, ill give you a prize (dead srs)

ill post the vid here obviously, so you can see the spot.

Only if you want to. Feel free to PM me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom