6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

Should've had a survey question about the Spanish announce table getting destroyed, everybody would've got that wrong.

The only time I enjoy watching Cena is when he does stupid **** like this.

This and the hurricanrana on Punk

Ryback def clipped his arm on the way through the ambulance

Last edited:
Cena didn't even seem surprised.  It was like he expected Ryback to go through the roof.  Bad Cena acting as usual.

i wish the wwe wasnt so damn predictable even though all my prediction contests are terrible

Last edited:
damn dude really made strides to become better too. i remember early mid 00's and everbody was calling him a bust and one of the worst signings ever then when he got that 3-6 theme he went beast, its crazy that i found out him and my father are really good friends from power lifting back in the days.

i wonder what that check was they got or get from this ? 

I don't watch TNA either (sometimes I tune into their PPV's) so I'm not sure what his condition is, I'm just hyped to see him.

View media item 457176
If they would have released a version with just the logo in the front like this I would have bought it.

^I'm sure you could motivate himself for one last WWE run and one last big check. He's been phoning it in for like 4-5 years though. Maybe even longer.

Back
Top Bottom