6 months for profanity in Court..(vid)

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

A white man wouldn't have gotten 6 months for that.
Shut up, The judge is an %+%, ok, but if id have said it was #%%@+@+! I would have got the same, If the judge was black and the convicted was white, you wouldnt be talking bout it, so get some sense before playing the race-card.

Is it not obvious by his saying "don't bring the streets in here" that the guy is a racist? Man what is it with closet racist white people (see:RobAF1) getting offended when they are called racist?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

does anyone know what they were being charged for though?

it's easy to make a snap judgement based off a small snippet
Exactly, some idiot on the first page was talking about how murders going free and this poor man is getting 6 months for cursing but ignores the fact that he's already there
laugh.gif
like him cursing was the cause of him being there.
Well if you two are talking about the dudes being tried they were in a local gang called the taliban gang. They were involved with the usual drugsand violence. I actually know the freckled face dude. Him and his brother went to west high. They were cool. I believe they both dropped out though.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

A white man wouldn't have gotten 6 months for that.
Shut up, The judge is an %+%, ok, but if id have said it was #%%@+@+! I would have got the same, If the judge was black and the convicted was white, you wouldnt be talking bout it, so get some sense before playing the race-card.
someones white
eyes.gif
i too believe he is caucasian

Back
Top Bottom