Draws on Snkrs

Anyone have an idea or know why they are starting to do more and more draws on Snkrs

I've been on Snkrs since Day 1 and have entered ever draw and have never won...Ever Haha

Just wanted to get people's opinion...I feel like this makes it even more difficult to get your pair now

1618770855643.gif

Nike ain’t doing draws to help fight bots….the draws are popping up bc it is beneficial for Nike to do it that way. Wouldn’t be shocked if they are having payment processing or inventory control issues.
no its because of the backlash they got with the whole vp’s kid selling shoes and exposing bots to the masses.

they wanna act like they are doing something. as if the bots are designed to just buy instantly and be done.

but when the bots still have 100s of accounts, it doesnt really matter.

What this dude said about sites like Shoe Palace doesn't seem to matter. Tried copping from them online one time. Literally didn't have time to blink before the "sold out" message popped up.

The whole sneaker game is trash now. You either lose to bots or lose to people paying sites like Sole Savy to help them out. You paying extra one way or another.

You can forget about shoe palace now
It’s officially over once they went to shopify
Before you could get lucky with the 2 min timer but even that was hard
Everything has turned into a raffle and you know how that goes
I especially hate the ones where you gotta follow them on social media and tag 100 friends
I don’t even bother with those

Haven't hit on a Draw since 2016, yet I see people on here that have hit on like 5+
It's insane
Yeah, I’ve never hit on a draw since it’s started. Now that they are making everything a draw, makes me wonder how long I have left with this whole sneaker thing. I’m not gonna pay resell over and over. It’s just not gonna happen.

I would easily spend $1000 this year with Nike instead it looks like $0. If I want shoes a reseller will get that money, how’s that good business by Nike? And don’t tell me they like the hype, the hypes going to run me off for good. I’m about to the point of despising anything with a swoosh.

Really just don't understand how the app works. With the draws, I thought it measures engagement but I haven't hit anything and I watch all their lives and content. Well maybe it's random? Yet I see a good amount of the same people hitting every time.

I left sneakers years back and just came back for a few pairs. I think it's time to leave again.

Back
Top Bottom