6IX9INE snitched on 21 Savage being an illegal immigrant, ICE ARREST HIM!

my co-worker came to hawaii with his family from western samoa when he was about 8 years old. he never became a us citizen. dude got deported last year and was sent to samoa where he didn’t know anyone and had no place to go. we took up a collection at work and sent him a couple thousand. poor guy is super depressed.

how'd they catch him?

I don't get why Demi Lovato got so much hate when she was laughing with the rest of us at the memes at Sir Savage the 21st.

I don't get why Demi Lovato got so much hate when she was laughing with the rest of us at the memes at Sir Savage the 21st.
with politics nowadays hip hop is untouchable.

Youtube trending has hiphop screaming about selling drugs and disrespecting women. can't get away with that in any other genre.

also,
-Do you know what they call 21 Savage in London?
-They don't call him 21 Savage?
-No, they got the metric system there.
-What do they call him?
-21 Royal with cheese.

with politics nowadays hip hop is untouchable.

Youtube trending has hiphop screaming about selling drugs and disrespecting women. can't get away with that in any other genre.

She's an easy target. It's dumb, but when you're a public figure with known drug issues, I expect nothing less.

The way they went in on her on twitter... No one is laughing at the idea he may get shipped out of the US, but the fact he is a mate. They went after that girl's soul lol.

how'd they catch him?
he had to check in every six months or so with homeland security because he got busted for smoking some weed in a designated high crime area over 7 years ago. they were keeping tabs on him i guess but they were pretty lax. once trump started cracking down, his appointments got way more frequent and one day they just took him in from his appointment to the fed detention center and deported him a week or so later. he worked with us for over 3 years and dude was always volunteering to help co-workers with yard work and such cause he was real handy.

-Do you know what they call 21 Savage in London?
-They don't call him 21 Savage?
-No, they got the metric system there.
-What do they call him?
-21 Royal with cheese.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

royale-with-cheese.jpg

I know it has nothing to do with 21's teenage years and adulthood, but I think a lot of people don't realize that East London (where he's originally from) is dangerous as @#$@. I saw that he's born in the borough of Newham; that's the murder capital of England. People from there are not stereotypical, posh, tea drinking Englishmen, so majority of these memes don't even make sense :lol:

I know it has nothing to do with 21's teenage years and adulthood, but I think a lot of people don't realize that East London (where he's originally from) is dangerous as @#$@. I saw that he's born in the borough of Newham; that's the murder capital of England. People from there are not stereotypical, posh, tea drinking Englishmen, so majority of these memes don't even make sense :lol:

All the capes :rofl:

he had to check in every six months or so with homeland security because he got busted for smoking some weed in a designated high crime area over 7 years ago. they were keeping tabs on him i guess but they were pretty lax. once trump started cracking down, his appointments got way more frequent and one day they just took him in from his appointment to the fed detention center and deported him a week or so later. he worked with us for over 3 years and dude was always volunteering to help co-workers with yard work and such cause he was real handy.

isn't Hawaii a sanctuary state?

he was a regular worker, paid taxes, and a super nice guy. he sometimes helped out people at work on his days off and would never take money when it was offered.

he had to check in every few months and one day he came back and said he was probably gonna be deported. he was told it was because they were cracking down because trump was in office. a week later he went for another appointment and got taken into custody.
damn :smh: :smh:

If you came here at 12 (he's now 26) and still not a citizen, you have your priorities all ****ed up.
I don't think you understand how long that process takes

Let these guys get their jokes off, it's not really that serious. :lol:

Me and you both know most NTers have never travelled and haven't been exposed to different cultures.

damn :smh: :smh:

Let these guys get their jokes off, it's not really that serious. :lol:

Me and you both know most NTers have never travelled and haven't been exposed to different cultures.

I know, I just want more clever and relevant ones instead of "oi guv'nor" type of @#$@. Like the 21 Savage Arsenal Fan TV photoshops in the Football thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom