6ix9nine almost met his maker last night.

Until the people of NYC see an official NYPD report we don't wanna hear it or even try to believe the BS truth be told!

524C2CBE-C285-491C-9BF5-3880B784C2EF.jpeg
32C49688-82EF-4293-B522-F56DE1F84EC3.jpeg
Marshawn Lynch got the chain?

Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine is told he faces three years in prison for posting 2015 sex video of 13-year-old girl after violating his probation by getting arrested TWICE

4EF7B90600000578-0-Tekashi_6ix9ine_is_facing_up_to_three_years_in_prison_for_a_sex_-m-16_1533851335916.jpg

Tekashi 6ix9ine is facing up to three years in prison for a sex video of a 13-year-old he posted in 2015.

The rapper was up in court on Thursday after breaking the terms of his probation by getting arrested twice.

'He has violated his plea agreement,' Assistant District Attorney Sara Weiss told Manhattan Supreme Court. 'The defendant should be sentenced to a state prison sentence of one to three years.'

is 6 9 an industry plant?

nah, cuz da industry been tryin to stifle him at every pass and he keeps on winning.

pretty sure he'll get a slap on da wrist considering his life has dramatically turned around for da best lucratively, and courts tend to not wanna curtail that unless its guns involved.

every single one at the dominican barbershop. and dont tell me cleaning it up is not basically the same thing.

you're talking past my point...ricans & mexicans are da ones with da extra sharp, arched joints. no knock to them, and we provide da service at Dominican shops, but its not prolific in da heights da way it is in Spanish Harlem, or even Astoria.

lmaoooo Ninja is wylin, he knows damn well Dominicans cats be getting there joints laced at the barbershop. I don't knock em them, those same dudes be bagging some pieces too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom