7-Eleven rolls out Game Day, a store-brand beer Vol. Hobos and college kids rejoice

ya'll aren't drinking the right type of beer. I love the stuff. Drinking Natural Light and PBRs isn't going to get the job done.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

ya'll aren't drinking the right type of beer. I love the stuff. Drinking Natural Light and PBRs isn't going to get the job done.
..or out of aluminum... you can taste the can
sick.gif

Depends on "the job" that needs doing.

Natty Light and Pabst definitely gets the job done.

??? uhh.. yes they do. PBRs are actually a cut above the stuff we mess with out here... its usually just Natty or Keystones
laugh.gif

When I'm on a budget, I rock with Keystone or Busch...$4.99+tax and deposit is pretty cheap for a 12 pack. When I wanna tailgate or drink while still chugging and %+!* I go with Coors Light. Regular Coors is good too
pimp.gif

But when I just wanna chill and watch the game, Sam Adams is usually my go to. Some local brews are pretty solid

Originally Posted by JCH3

ALeqM5iGIDUCrN1F5WFGCP1Ol8Bm9pKwig

No question I'm going to be trying this out.
pimp.gif
I'm pretty sure people are gonna be reaching for the Bud or Bud Light at 2/$4 over this stuff.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Beer is nasty. Ill take some platinum patron over this crap.

Haha what the heck kinda statement is that. 
Two way different types of alcohol in entirely different price ranges. I doubt your local 7/11 is selling shots.
$10 case or $150 fifth. Hmmm I wonder which one most people would RATHER have
laugh.gif
If you must know, some people prefer quality over quantity, its clear to see what you like
tired.gif

You dumb !%+%@* dont know me. Get a life.

We know you lie on a sneaker board about your lifestyle, thats plenty. "When i got outta college", son middle school does not = college

the hell outta here. you aren't cool for drinking Patron. +$*% is still tequila regardless. which means it's TERRIBLE.

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Originally Posted by JCH3

ALeqM5iGIDUCrN1F5WFGCP1Ol8Bm9pKwig

No question I'm going to be trying this out.
pimp.gif
I'm pretty sure people are gonna be reaching for the Bud or Bud Light at 2/$4 over this stuff.
Most supermarkets around my way sell the 24 oz Bud cans for $1.50

Even when I went to PA and Jersey last month.

They were $1.50

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Haha what the heck kinda statement is that. 
Two way different types of alcohol in entirely different price ranges. I doubt your local 7/11 is selling shots.
$10 case or $150 fifth. Hmmm I wonder which one most people would RATHER have
laugh.gif
If you must know, some people prefer quality over quantity, its clear to see what you like
tired.gif
I'm in college...%!!# am I gonna spend $150 on a fifth of tequila for that I'm gonna drink in one night? And it's no question what someone would RATHER have, just like I stated. I swear some of the clowns that come out in these threads are crazy
laugh.gif

in NJ our 7/11, foodstores and gas stations dont sell booze. so I will have to wait to test it out. But idk Miller high life is like 4.99 for bottles round me. I doubt id reach for the 7/11 brewski however if it tastes good, it tastes good. A company that size I'm sure market/tasted tested it plenty.

If it truly tastes good, and I can find a 7-11 locally, I'd get a can and try it out. The can looks cool, if nothing else.

That's so cheap and bland looking, as a college kid I feel obligated to try it.

p.s. I'm not going to hate on the "beer is nasty" comment. I used to think beer was gross for the longest..

then I learned to like it here
laugh.gif
but I never went around knocking people for drinking it.

So im crazy because i prefer something that you dont ok dude. And im not in middle school idk why you idiots think you know me this is me %*%%+#$. So stop acting like you know me and get a life.
and im not in college. I drink casually, im not an alcoholic. I dont drink 1/5 of patron in a night.
1zv31n5.jpg

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

westcoastsfinest wrote:
henny XO>patron platinum

hell, Hennessee VS over ANY patron
... Im one of those guys that has one drink (patron+CTL) But i will settle for something else if its not available.

Back in HS or college i wouldve tried this but i had a bad experience from beer. This girl brought Bottled natty light to my crib and a few of us played pong and flip cup. The beer tasted weird but i never had natty light. Well turns out the beer was expired and we all got really sick so thats how my taste for beer went away.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom