70% off Creative Recreation - dont know when it ends

I don't know, the all black leathers are what damn near all the models wear in KarmaLoop and DrJays websites and are look full grain, but the ones you gotlook like the full grain with patent (croc) accents. it says so right in the title.

I don't like the sites flash interface though, I'm seeing more shoes every time I go back to it. I like the Cesarios though, they have an AF1 likeversatility to them.

I want the boat shoes looking ones but I don't see them, I think they're called Lucky Luchianos or the Don Carlos

3852826.jpg

you got these

196104305_tp.jpg

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by oneM1C

BUYERS BEWARE... my girlfriend jumped on this exact deal from CR's online store this past summer. They sent her 2 LEFT shoes only, and refused to fix it or refund her the money. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service... Just lookin out. Hopefully none of yall experience this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%#*% reminds me of Digital Gravel. Not that they sent me wrong stuff. They never refunded me my money back after emailing me that one of theshirts I ordered was OOS. Never got an email or phone call back.
smh.gif

Shady business. I wouldnt buy from DG even if they had a sale. Heard some (many?) people had problems with them too.

anyone have an update on their purchases? i purchased on the 23rd...it says they haven't shipped yet...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

anyone have an update on their purchases? i purchased on the 23rd...it says they haven't shipped yet...
Ordered mine on the 23rd also.

Here's an email I got in response to mine concerning it.

Hi,
Thank you for your recent order. Pls allow 3-4 business to ship. We are experiencing a high volume of orders due to the promotion and we appreciate yourpatience.

Always wanted a pair of these, just didn't like the price tag. Can't beat 30 bucks though!

i just copped a pair of black on black's
if i dont like them w/e they were $30 and i can wear em at work

Back
Top Bottom