9 year old girl dies after being forced to run for 3 hrs for lying about eating candy bars...SMDH

RIP.
30t6p3b.gif

Stupid *** parents man.

now the story about when the woman made her son run alongside the car in on a busy street while having i think a leesh or rope tied to him for stealing is worst then this.. not cause of the death just for how crazy and odd and potentially dangerous it could have been

RIP
30t6p3b.gif

3 hours thooo, for lying about eating candy bars thooo, SHES 9 THOOOOOO!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Piece of *#+! parents!!

Originally Posted by Burnie12

RIP
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Piece of *#+! parents!!

Fam, I wish my mom would have sent me outside to run around for 3 hours as a punishment....Thats like saying "Go play!"...

Its a whole new world now-a-days...It used to be "Stay in your room" as a punishment....now its "Go out side and run around"...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by LDJ

honesty this just shows how bad of shape and how house ridden kids are today... One she didnt run 3 hrs str8. Also i mean the age isnt even that much... When i was younger i use to go to the bball court etc, or play football, have street races etc for hrs on in. Longer then 3 hrs and like barely got tired.

Thats the saddest part of the story. smh at ppl really thinking this girl was running top speed for 3hrs consecutive without stopping..
laugh.gif

Thank you...I wanted to make those exact same points, but the girl died and I didn't want to seem too insensitive...

I use to run around for hours as a child... The running didn't kill her... I'm assuming they weren't letting her hydrate her self maybe?...They said she died days later...

like i said you not gonna be in any kinda of shape when the only exercise you get is thumb workouts and wii. then mix that with probably eating nuttin but fast-food junk, proccessed food, and pop, kool-aid etc all the time. And as far as the hydrate part that really isnt that bad... when i did bct for the army years ago We did a 18 mi march with 150 rucks and stopping about every three 3hrs for water etc... and hell that was in ft benning in the summer full dressed head to toe full battle rattle in like 110+ heat..

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So basically you see nothing wrong with this scenario.

Judging by the pic she didn't look overweight/out of shape btw.

RIP
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Piece of *#+! parents!!

Fam, I wish my mom would have sent me outside to run around for 3 hours as a punishment....Thats like saying "Go play!"...

Its a whole new world now-a-days...It used to be "Stay in your room" as a punishment....now its "Go out side and run around"......In the 90's it was vice versa

Lol i feel ya on that. Just running around back in the day was THE @#@$! Sad this had to happen, but if it were to happen in the 90's like you said, i doubt little girl wouldve died. Kids are so unfit now.

RIP
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Piece of *#+! parents!!

Its a whole new world now-a-days...It used to be "Stay in your room" as a punishment....now its "Go out side and run around"...

go to the park and jog for 3 hours straight.non stop..its not the same as playing touch football in the street..

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thank you...I wanted to make those exact same points, but the girl died and I didn't want to seem too insensitive...

I use to run around for hours as a child... The running didn't kill her... I'm assuming they weren't letting her hydrate her self maybe?...They said she died days later...

like i said you not gonna be in any kinda of shape when the only exercise you get is thumb workouts and wii. then mix that with probably eating nuttin but fast-food junk, proccessed food, and pop, kool-aid etc all the time. And as far as the hydrate part that really isnt that bad... when i did bct for the army years ago We did a 18 mi march with 150 rucks and stopping about every three 3hrs for water etc... and hell that was in ft benning in the summer full dressed head to toe full battle rattle in like 110+ heat..

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was gonna reply but its clear LDJ takes his persona of  "Older, tough, black man" very serious.  He's basically Bernie Mac.
laugh.gif

dem differing opinions.

all she needed was water though. I would love if going outside and running became mandatory first punishment but 3 hours was obviously OD.

I'm glad my 3 year old doesn't lie to me yet
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

size really has nuttin to do with whether your inshape fit or not... like i said if your daily exercise routine consist of wii sports... and the healthiest thing in your diet is the lettuce on a fatburger and you guzzling down pop and high frutose drinks like its water yes you probably have low hydrate... and is outta shape.

i was playing ball the other day with some teenagers/early 20 dudes and after like a game or so dudes are wore down tired bout to pass out and im easily twice their age. im 6'3 210 and my homie like 6'1 165 or so and like 8 yrs younger then me and for awhile couldnt keep up with me when we did 2k runs in the morning and would start getting winded at about the half mile mark.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was gonna reply but its clear LDJ takes his persona of  "Older, tough, black man" very serious.  He's basically Bernie Mac.
laugh.gif

im saying tho.... we know she didnt run 3hrs nonstop... so its basically like some kid being outside running around playing like afterschool untill its time for the street lights. to be honest if my folks esp my dad said ok get a whooping with a belt switch. or go jogging/running outside etc for a few hrs... im getting my micheal johnson on everytime.

Originally Posted by Demps

RIP
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Piece of *#+! parents!!

go to the park and jog for 3 hours straight.non stop..its not the same as playing touch football in the street..

You think this little girl ran for 3 STRAIGHT HOURS non stop???
laugh.gif

Did I miss the part where it said she was leashed to a tread mill???

This shows how the media can blow stuff WAY out of proportion... Yes, It's very sad that this girl died... But 3 hours of stop-and-go running around shouldn't have killed a healthy 9 year-old-child... 

Originally Posted by Demps

You think this little girl ran for 3 STRAIGHT HOURS non stop???
laugh.gif

Did I miss the part where it said she was leashed to a tread mill???

This shows how the media can blow stuff WAY out of proportion... Yes, It's very sad that this girl died... But 3 hours of stop-and-go running around shouldn't have killed a healthy 9 year-old-child... 

it shouldnt have killed a healthy 19 y/o hell a damn healthy 39 y/o lol yeah folks really think her mom put the girl in a human sized hamster wheel

That's cool and all but this is all that matters 
The sheriff's release said an autopsy report showed the girl was extremely dehydrated and had a very low sodium level. A state pathologist ruled it a homicide.

LDJ is that old head at YMCA reliving memories from the 90s. 
laugh.gif

I love when those dudes try to guard me. And I can barely run a mile
roll.gif

She died, sorry to hear that but the punishment is justified in my book. She needs to know to not steal. I don't see anything wrong with doing it, but she died. Sorry to hear that.
Not 3 hours though.

Run? Is this the Army? I'm for discipline but what is the kid learning from running?  Eat candy now you have to workout?  Naw there's a better alternative.

You only say that with hindsight information. Making a kid work out as punishment, I am all for it. I don't see the issue with using that as punishment. I really don't. Again, 3 hours, ok, but I don't see the issue here. And I am not "Being DC" here. Time-Out, Take the XBOX, Take the Dolls, Beat the Kid, Make them work out. I don't see the issue.

That's cool and all but this is all that matters 
The sheriff's release said an autopsy report showed the girl was extremely dehydrated and had a very low sodium level. A state pathologist ruled it a homicide.
LDJ is that old head at YMCA reliving memories from the 90s. 
laugh.gif

I love when those dudes try to guard me

man i dunked 1 handed and it took like every ounce of me... dudes was like damn grandad dunking...

Originally Posted by debs 168

3 hours is what's wrong with it.

well i better check on my daughter then she 10 and been outside a good 2hrs running around wrestling and jumping on a trampoline.... or she might just drop dead...

This dude LDJ is Bernie Mac.  I swear he's taking this "old-school, tough, black man" act to the grave.  Ol' "pull ya pants up" and "walked to school uphill both ways" type dude.

I agree with some stuff but he OD's on it.  How can you even pretend like this wasn't a case of child abuse? Comparing it to "running around" outside
30t6p3b.gif

The only action that I would see as abusive is if they didn't let her drink water after she was done. Now thats a cruel punishment...

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by debs 168

3 hours is what's wrong with it.

well i better check on my daughter then she 10 and been outside a good 2hrs running around wrestling and jumping on a trampoline.... or she might just drop dead...

Please either off yourself now or get your tubes tied. I'm dead serious. **EDIT: removed personal attack. Warned. - hm** How can you compare your experiences during military training to what a NINE year old is going through? You do realize EVERY body reacts differently to exercise right? We have no idea when this nine year old's last meal was. When her last sip of water was. If she suffered from any undiagnosed conditions. 
Comparing your daughter having fun and being able to go in and out as she pleases to a girl who was coerced into exercise for 3 hours is NOT the same thing. 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I understand them making her run as punishment but 3 hours. Why would you do that?

please don't have any children

Same goes to the people that would beat their kid.

Back
Top Bottom