90 Day Fiance

STOOOOOOOOOOOOP

They relationship timeline weird af...When Colt went to Chi they made it seem like that was the 1st time linkin after talking and yo sending shorty money...Then the 2nd time they link he takes his mom with him to Brazil ...Now she bout to come holla at yo in Vegas but he “loves” her and all that...That’s bout to be just 3 times they spent time together :lol:

Asuelu fam is nuts, they said F the kids “GIVE ME MY MONEY!!” :smh:

This dude Michael is legit being abused and yo just taking it, hate to see it :smh:

And Colt luvs drama, he be setting up situations to see the chicks he talking to wild out then acting surprised when it goes left :lol:

Larissa never says anything about her kids, it's like they don't even exist
Shorty another one that don’t care bout the kids, only mentions them to say they the reason her body fell off :lol: ...She not even married anymore so has no reason to be in America away from them , but she still sticking round in Vegas couch surfing, getting plastic surgery and messing with weirdos :lol: :smh:

Home boy is dumb if he “lends” Larissa money for surgery. I don’t see her giving him the money back plus interest. She don’t even have a job lol

Angela is BIG tripping. Talking bad about the next man’s culture then screaming “B***h, who do you think I am? IM AN AMERICAN!” :sick:

Syngin is having buyers remorse about coming to America. He is a heavy drinker with no direction. He’s not cut out for this country. Tania has some tig ol bitties in that red dress doe :evil:

Aseulu’s family is wildin. Kalani gave this man everything and his family is bugging over a couple hundred talmbout “You brainwashed Aseulu”. His sister even did the “Hold me back!” with moms :rofl:The conversation at the end of the episode was going fine until bro decided to die on the hill of “You wouldn’t wash me! Or my sister!” :rofl:

Larissa really trying to finesse a boob job and nose job out of my Eric then a ring on top :smh: Funny as hell how he was really breaking down the loan/investment like he was in VC :lol:

I don’t think Ericee even got no bread to give to Larissa 4real...Yo was borrowing a phone from shorty and is old as hell with a roommate, probly told her he got all the money in savings n he just not spending ...He just be dusty , ain’t cashing out on no boob jobs :lol:

I don’t think Ericee even got no bread to give to Larissa 4real...Yo was borrowing a phone from shorty and is old as hell with a roommate, probly told her he got all the money in savings n he just not spending ...He just be dusty , ain’t cashing out on no boob jobs :lol:

I don’t know the man so I didn’t want to comment on his bread but....you raise a vaild point :lol: Coming up off $25-30K for a high risk investment (really a personal loan) that might not pan out is no joke. Then having to deal with the courts if she defaults is it’s own burden. Hope he comes to his senses.

I need Trump face Angela to not be on TV anymore. So sick of her

I don’t know if it was just me but the way she was talking to Michael’s brother and especially the translator came off as highly disrespectful. I don’t know how Michael does it. The way she yells at him is borderline abusive.

Back
Top Bottom