90 Day Fiance

Yeah my stance on Coltee has changed into think he’s just a scumbag with no self respect. How you gonna go on a lil break with your girl and you spam eight shorties with pics of your package and “I love you” messages? EIGHT bruh. And you know there had to be more who didn’t come forward.

Worst part is that when this drama HE CREATED blows up in his face and these Brazilian yambs start raising their voice, instead of taking what he had coming, he runs to police and gets them jammed up :sick: Debbie is a POS too for always stirring the pot then when Jess wanted to show her how her perfect angel of a son was moving she wanted no parts.

**** Coltee and **** Debbie. Scum.

Didn't watch this week's episode to know that Colt is a passive aggressive a hole

I said the same thing. She look like a female version of trump
2F529DA5-A214-401D-930E-A825444BD06D.jpeg

Yo Colteee really out here sending mad pics and ****..**** had me dying. Also idk why Michael deals with Angela's old *** she is such a jerk to him smh

I didn't know that last week's Monday episode was the last until October wtf!

Gotta be because of the virus or they tryna break it into parts because they dont know when they'll be filming again and want to prolong it.

Angela is way too controlling and Michael is gonna dead her when he comes to the states and becomes a citizen. Bruh was literally in the joint bacherlor party looking around and she said he's looking at *** and other girls. Even if he glanced so what its right there in front of him. You want him to keep his head down the whole time? :lol:

Yea shows been having breaks to stretch out the episodes due to no filming during the virus ...Last I seen that Ethiopian cat going thru it, shorty switched up soon as she dropped her moms of at the airport :lol: :smh: ...She over there complaining bout living conditions but ain’t even bring no bread to help fix that

This show is interesting...but hard as hell to keep up with lol . All
These blended seasons and cast of character make it rough.

This show is interesting...but hard as hell to keep up with lol . All
These blended seasons and cast of character make it rough.

Yeah if you’re new to the game, it’s a little rough (I just started during quarantine :lol: ) because sometimes there’s backstory...and sometimes there’s not. One of the tenured viewers can correct me if I’m wrong but I think “The Other Way” and “Before The 90 Days” spinoffs are new, first-time cast members while “Happily Ever After” is retreads.

Yea shows been having breaks to stretch out the episodes due to no filming during the virus ...Last I seen that Ethiopian cat going thru it, shorty switched up soon as she dropped her moms of at the airport :lol: :smh: ...She over there complaining bout living conditions but ain’t even bring no bread to help fix that
I was surprised that first apartment/hotel was $1,400/month. Bruh went from extreme to extreme talking about they're going to live in the other place for $150/month. Like, can't you find a happy medium? :lol: She's definitely gonna end up dipping back to the States and leave him 0/2. Bruh just needs to go back to his ex or find another nice Ethiopian woman.

I pretty much only watch happily ever after. Prime lulz on that joint. I did peep black shorty with the Muslim dude on the other way. You can tell she been ran up & through there. Also she seems like an alcoholic. Another thing though, hate seeing them muppets Darcey & Stacey on my screen :smh:

I pretty much only watch happily ever after. Prime lulz on that joint. I did peep black shorty with the Muslim dude on the other way. You can tell she been ran up & through there. Also she seems like an alcoholic. Another thing though, hate seeing them muppets Darcey & Stacey on my screen :smh:

She def been outchea before heavy and tryna get chose. She looks completely different when she aint got 5 pounds of makeup on and she got work done. I still laugh at Yazan mother AIRING her out in front of her to be submissive to ya soon to be husband with the "baby" stuff. She a real mother for that :lol: .

Like homie said in here. Gotta let the birds fly.

I stopped watching the show itself and just watch pillow talk. That **** is hilarious :lol: and it condenses all the bull**** that drags on and on. Most of these couples really need to break up. That Samoan couple needs to end, dude is obviously delayed (mentally, socially, and educationally). She can do better alone because he offers nothing to that relationship. I hope the South African dude stays back in SA and let shorty return to the US. He's obviously not happy being with her or being in the US. The person that I'm rooting for because I think hes' suffered the most on this show is Michael. I don't know where he gets the strength to stomach that disgusting whale, and perform the duties expected of him. But to deal with her controlling *** and disrespect on top of that is too much. I don't know how long it's been, but dude has put in his time. If he ever makes it to America, he better hope his work permit arrives quickly. That women is going to work him every way she can because she knows he has no other options.

And that Brittany chick is busted, that's why she wears 8lbs of makeup. Her body is right though, I can't believe homie didn't smash yet.

Wooooooow...That's Crazy :rofl:

Coltee smashing his mom. Relationship is too weird b.
Jess about to set it off, lowkey looked kinda thick doe :nerd:

It is very strange, and it doesn't help that production made them sit in front of a sign that says "LICK" in that ice cream shop :sick:

I remember this clown from the first couple seasons
He still out here simping and getting beat up by his mail-order brides?

He lost after losing the first Brazilian

She wasn't much before but now she looks like muppet with her plastic surgery :rofl:
Jess is another goofy looking one. She's just thicke or almost bbw. That's all she has to offer, nothing more.

I don't know where he gets the strength to stomach that disgusting whale, and perform the duties expected of him.

:rofl:

but really though I dont know either. I think Michael one of those silent killers. Once he get his work permit and what he needs he gonna straight trash her the Nigerian way. :lol: I hope

I’ve been waiting for Andrei to beat Charlie’s a**, but it doesn’t look like he did from the preview of the next episode :lol: :smh:.

Charlie was drunk af and they let yo grab the mic for a speech :lol: ...That family really the worst :smh:

I feel like if the cameras wasn’t around , those Eastern Euro cats woulda been stomped him and his pops out for the constant disrespect

Back
Top Bottom