90 Day Fiance

I watch off and on now, no need to follow every week, Colt is an a-hole period lol. Tbh, most of the couples are just annoying. I never liked Elizabeth's family, her sister's are annoying, her dad is annoying, her brother is annoying. They seem like the typical spoiled Americans, and it's awful to watch. I don't know why Larissa is even still around, again. Her part of the story is done, kick rocks. All this is staged bs to a degree.

Watched last nights episode. I really feel bad for Michael putting up with Angela's ***. Yo this *** didn't even wear a strapless bra with her dress. Straight up wore a regular dress and tucked in her straps smh. He really takes the term "taking one for the team" to a whole new level poor guy. I wanna smack the fire out of Aselues family i was really hoping her dad would say something but he was quieter than i expected.

vqKm6s.gif

:pimp:

She fine, but not worth it. She seems ditzy at times and her family is a pain in the ***. I'd want to blowtorch the entire family lmao.

Imo her family is only like that because she up and married a dude who they could barely even communicate with. I don’t see them being that way with someone she met in the area.

Pedro irks my soul he is soooo freaking annoying she is way too pretty to not have been able to find someone over here smh. His family also annoys me.

Imo her family is only like that because she up and married a dude who they could barely even communicate with. I don’t see them being that way with someone she met in the area.

Her moms is nosy, and they're ignorant. I'm sure all the stuff they did was to play it up for TV, but it's just ridiculous. There was no excuse for her family to act the way they did towards Pedro and to not understand nor want to understand his culture. Now, Pedro's mom didn't make it easy for him, but Chantel's family been way out of line. Idk how he puts up with it (I know WHY he puts up with it though 😂)

So Larissa went the only fans route then got booted from the show then snitched on by TLC and reported to ICE then detained :rofl:

Yup apaprently because of her only fans she got kicked off the show... Did anyone watch the reunion i only saw some need to catch up on the rest.

Sooooo new Season started Sunday and honestly i think way better then last season. Didn't even watch the Other Way. Did anyone else watch?

The first episode was kinda meh but it’s expected for the first episode. So I’ll tune in to see how this season goes.

those Plathville parents talking about birth control OD annoying. But buddy get the thumbs up from me for ****ing raw.

The first episode was kinda meh but it’s expected for the first episode. So I’ll tune in to see how this season goes.

those Plathville parents talking about birth control OD annoying. But buddy get the thumbs up from me for ****ing raw.

LOL waiting to see how that works out. Also the guy bringing the chick to the farm LOL. And Rebecca is back with that guy Zied wasn't home girl a PI and now she manages a chicken joint.

Didn't know a new season started. I gotta catch up. There's so many offshoots of this show, you can get lost lol

That's the one. She is terrorizing that girl. And right to her face too.

She brought a whole other woman to lunch with her son and his lady.

It's fantastic :lol:

The Family Chantel is great. Royal seems kinda off just like the mama. Angenette be throwing whoever she can under the bus :lol:

the mama and her sayings are cringy

The Family Chantel is great. Royal seems kinda off just like the mama. Angenette be throwing whoever she can under the bus :lol:

the mama and her sayings are cringy

Was catching up last night. Pedro's mom is not having it with the sister boyfriend LOL the walk they went on went sideways real quick

Was catching up last night. Pedro's mom is not having it with the sister boyfriend LOL the walk they went on went sideways real quick
When the mom started chasing him with her purse :lol:

but I understand where the mother is coming from with her concerns. I’m not sure if I was reading the translation correctly but Pedros mom was the side right?

When the mom started chasing him with her purse :lol:

but I understand where the mother is coming from with her concerns. I’m not sure if I was reading the translation correctly but Pedros mom was the side right?

I mean i get her concern as a parent and yes i didnt catch the whole thing but i think i saw that Pedro's dad had a whole *** family when he met the mom.

Just started watching last week's episode. Big head *** Tariq is back. I'm in :lol:

Mama’s Boy is my favorite show. I’m ****in crying watching that show. When she brought the girl on the date. The son was frozen and didn’t even know what to say.

The other kid’s mom ordering his food and crying about him skiing. I’m mad as **** it’s already over next week.

Chantel show is my **** too. This quarantine got me watching **** I’d never watch. Nicole’s mom attacking her boyfriend and calling him a liar and throwing him out the apartment calling him a dish washer.

I think Royal got issues. I don’t know if he was in a war or some **** but he seems ****ed up mentally.

Back
Top Bottom