90 Day Fiance

Andrei is a legend. I have never known someone to come all up in someone's family and be that bold and entitled! Tells his father in law he don't wanna work for him but wants a 100k loan to start a rival business!:rofl:

Ain’t seen this show in a min so I checked in the other day and see they still keeping folks around too long and giving em even wilder/ nonsense storylines :lol: :smh:

confused-mark-wahlberg.gif

Waiting for NTer to post official review of said product
I bought a jar out of curiosity.

I prepared by fasting for a day before the jar arrived so that my sense of smell would be heightened. After the jar arrived I did some stretches and breathing exercises to prepare for the big smell.

When I was ready, I popped the cork and took a big wiff.

Once I woke up, the sensation of being lightheaded crept onto me, I slowly walked over to the table with my left nostril still in the jar and began to write my findings ✍️

At first what I smelled can only be describe as raw goat meat, sewage, and hibiscus wrapped up in a gym sock. But once the acidity wore off I was able to pick up hints of rotten milk and transmission oil. There were also notes of nature valley bars and Vaseline. Anyways, I was kind of disappointed since I was expecting more of a punch. But oh well. There's always another jar of toilet tart somewhere else. And if not, I can always go back to sniffing bus seats.

I bought a jar out of curiosity.

I prepared by fasting for a day before the jar arrived so that my sense of smell would be heightened. After the jar arrived I did some stretches and breathing exercises to prepare for the big smell.

When I was ready, I popped the cork and took a big wiff.

Once I woke up, the sensation of being lightheaded crept onto me, I slowly walked over to the table with my left nostril still in the jar and began to write my findings ✍️

At first what I smelled can only be describe as raw goat meat, sewage, and hibiscus wrapped up in a gym sock. But once the acidity wore off I was able to pick up hints of rotten milk and transmission oil. There were also notes of nature valley bars and Vaseline. Anyways, I was kind of disappointed since I was expecting more of a punch. But oh well. There's always another jar of toilet tart somewhere else. And if not, I can always go back to sniffing bus seats.
feeninlikejodeci feeninlikejodeci -caliber post.

$1k a jar? what a scam :rofl:

thoughts so far of this B90days season:
- i want to protect alina and mike at all costs
- gino (especially his laugh) creeps me the hell out. homeboy probably has some mojo jojo thang going on underneath that hat
- i don't care much about memphis/hamza/sexy time's storyline
- as someone who cosplays, i was cringing super hard when ella tried to seduce johnny with her wigs and stuff
- kimbaaaaly is super cringe. usman definitely knows what he's doing lol get that money/ps5/macbook sis!

if babygirl lisa wasn't fired from TLC, i would've loved to see her in this current single life season :lol:

Last edited:
Usman goal is to get to the US. I wholeheartedly believe it :lol: from baby girl Lisa to Adam Sandler with a wig :sick: I KNOW Nigeria got baddies.

I see folks trying to compare Jasmine to Larissa. Yea they both crazy but appearance wise, Jasmine fine than a mf. Gino has his hands full with her, good luck.

I hollered when Johnny’s friend said when Johnny has sex with Ella, Ella was gonna pressure and suffocate him :lol: but good for Johnny for clapping back.

Mike being introduced to Ximena’s family first day as her ATM :lol: Using that translation device is so stupid. If u can’t speak the language, why go thru all that just to communicate? Couldn’t be me.

Memphis wild thirsty and disrespectful

Alina has a dope personality and seems like a good time. Caleb weird as hell to me. I wondered if he found out if that thang got wifi :nerd:

Last edited:
Gino and Jasmine is a disaster waiting to happen
Memphis has gotta be like the 4th black woman on this show to date a muslim man and not realize sex wasnt happening
Can't believe Sojaboy is dating another old ugly white woman. Bruhs taste is horrible :lol:

Which Nter is signing up for the next season of 90 day :lol:
unnamed (1).jpg

i'm not a 50 year old chain-smoking woman, but wish me luck :lol:

Usman goal is to get to the US. I wholeheartedly believe it :lol: from baby girl Lisa to Adam Sandler with a wig :sick: I KNOW Nigeria got baddies.

I see folks trying to compare Jasmine to Larissa. Yea they both crazy but appearance wise, Jasmine fine than a mf. Gino has his hands full with her, good luck.

Mike being introduced to Ximena’s family first day as her ATM :lol: Using that translation device is so stupid. If u can’t speak the language, why go thru all that just to communicate? Couldn’t be me.

Alina has a dope personality and seems like a good time. Caleb weird as hell to me. I wondered if he found out if that thang got wifi :nerd:
- adam sandler with a wig :rofl: i thought rosa ree was super cute! even the "fans" in the club are much better looking than BGL/kimbaaaly. homeboy is definitely just after a green card. i remember him saying he wants to be as big as michael jackson and kanye when he moves to the US. sorry but he's delusional, especially since most people just know him because of 90 day fiance. :lol:
- i don't think gino can handle jasmine. she definitely has him grabbed by the balls. i can't decide who's crazier between her and larissa.
- mike using the translator reminded me of paul and karine
- omg i HOLLLLLLERREDDDDD when they were singing the "***** got wifi" song :lol: i do think that elijah and alina's relationship was heartwarming though.

unnamed (1).jpg

i'm not a 50 year old chain-smoking woman, but wish me luck :lol:

- adam sandler with a wig :rofl: i thought rosa ree was super cute! even the "fans" in the club are much better looking than BGL/kimbaaaly. homeboy is definitely just after a green card. i remember him saying he wants to be as big as michael jackson and kanye when he moves to the US. sorry but he's delusional, especially since most people just know him because of 90 day fiance. :lol:
- i don't think gino can handle jasmine. she definitely has him grabbed by the balls. i can't decide who's crazier between her and larissa.
- mike using the translator reminded me of paul and karine
- omg i HOLLLLLLERREDDDDD when they were singing the "***** got wifi" song :lol: i do think that elijah and alina's relationship was heartwarming though.
:nthat: good luck man, put NT on the map, represent :lol:.

The goofballs and Usman’s friends are hilarious. I would much rather see a pillow talk with them.

Usman: please she is not a super fan. Don’t call her that
*one of his friends meeting Kimbally for the first time*
Usman friend: hey super fan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom