90 Day Fiance

Yo that 1 mamas boy really went lingerie shopping for his girl...with his mom

And he bought his mom lingerie. The same one he bought his girl.

THESE DUDES R WEIRD MAN

Yo when the parents were like you guys will have separate room and asking her about birth control in stuff.....hell no thats ****ing awkward

Tarik will forever be bamma :lol: . I definitely think these stories are scripted to a degree.
For sure, you can tell when it’s bad acting like shorty with dude in New Orleans that stay complaining...All that man wanna do is show her Bourbon st and drink, but she can’t even be happy :lol:

This show is ****in nuts.

The white kid making out and kissing his girl in front of his parents. **** was weird as hell. I love his parents though, they’re sweet as ****. (My wife was at the airport that day and seen the crew and everyone. She text me saying they shooting one of your dumb *** shows here)

This fool in Washington kicking out family is crazy. His girl need to relax. They could have had rules or something.

Yo my guy frshstunna frshstunna rapped his engagement? Yo you a wild boy for that.

Natalie is bat **** crazy. She says some wild **** and not blink an eye :lol: then says she says it to make Mike feel her pain. That’s unhealthy.

Brandon parents are scum. But at the same time, Brandon gotta stick up for himself and his chick.

I somewhat understand Rebecca’s daughter having concerns. Rebecca loves hard! Pics of him everywhere and on everything. Only pic I have of my girl is on my Apple Watch wallpaper :lol:

Jovi needs to smarten up and Tarzel I just don’t know. Hazel ain’t easy on the eyes.

I don’t care for that fat dude and the chick from France and the old white lady and the Belize dude. Fillers.

Anyone have the Discovery plus app? Man that Bares All show :wow::lol:

Anyone watching the new season?
Which one? , you know there’s 20 of em :lol: ...But if you talking bout the one with shorty stuck working on a farm and another one living in the middle of nowhere with no heat I’ve been catching most of it :lol:

They gotta chill with that Discovery + **** tho, nobody wants or needs it

Which one? , you know there’s 20 of em :lol: ...But if you talking bout the one with shorty stuck working on a farm and another one living in the middle of nowhere with no heat I’ve been catching most of it :lol:

They gotta chill with that Discovery + **** tho, nobody wants or needs it
Yes **** that discovery + but yo Brandon’s parent are the worst Midas whale came on a work visa for the amount of **** they want her to do smh

The hot tub discussion :lol:

You let ol’ boy chill in the jacuzzi naked with his girl but not sleep in the same bed? Make it make sense.

Brandon and his mom look like Michael Cera x Jack McBrayer (Kenneth from 30 Rock)

They are horrible parents btw, and weird. I don't get their rules.

The hot tub discussion :lol:

You let ol’ boy chill in the jacuzzi naked with his girl but not sleep in the same bed? Make it make sense.
I wanted to smack the mom. He's a grown *** man but would not let them sleep in the same room. And when the dad is like you cant bring her tea anymore like wtf

I wanted to smack the mom. He's a grown *** man but would not let them sleep in the same room. And when the dad is like you cant bring her tea anymore like wtf
He threw her all the way under the bus during that convo, lol. No one obligated him to bring her tea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom