90's Nickelodeon is back Vol. ON RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

people are gonna realize that some of this stuff isnt gonna be as funny.
these shows are meant for kids....and we grew up...

as for me tho...that good burger skit had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kenan and kel is timeless
haven't watched any other shows recently so I can't judge

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

day after my birthday thank you based god. If they do a marathon with all the my brother and me hd episodes i will die happy

correct me if im wrong but isn't there only like 5 episodes??
i think there are 9. i loved that show. GOO PUNCH

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

The music every time Sam's ladder hit the window. "Since George Bush was elected".. that's how you know this show is old

O/U on how times Sam and Clarissa "did it"?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

The music every time Sam's ladder hit the window. "Since George Bush was elected".. that's how you know this show is old

O/U on how times Sam and Clarissa "did it"?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still funny to me *kanyeshrug*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still funny to me *kanyeshrug*

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

This is hard to watch.
ohwell.gif
Nostalgia is nice, reality is a you-know-what. I could have told you this would be tough to watch. I've tried watching episodes of Hey Dude recently and it's damn near unwatchable. The problem is as an adult, you can't relate to it anymore. The whole idea of seeing them again is great in theory, but when you watch, you realize why those shows struck a chord. Some things are better off left alone for reminiscing.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

This is hard to watch.
ohwell.gif
Nostalgia is nice, reality is a you-know-what. I could have told you this would be tough to watch. I've tried watching episodes of Hey Dude recently and it's damn near unwatchable. The problem is as an adult, you can't relate to it anymore. The whole idea of seeing them again is great in theory, but when you watch, you realize why those shows struck a chord. Some things are better off left alone for reminiscing.

Doug's sister Judy was an OG hipster. And why is Doug going bald in Middle School?
laugh.gif
Skeeter is short for mosquito? Watched the show my entire childhood n never caught that part

Doug's sister Judy was an OG hipster. And why is Doug going bald in Middle School?
laugh.gif
Skeeter is short for mosquito? Watched the show my entire childhood n never caught that part

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
Funny, I was on another board and some guy said Clarissa was the original hipster. Also, in regards to Skeeter, it's just one of those things you don't pick up on when you're young. Kind of like Boner from Growing Pains. His NAME was BONER! Funny now, but you just don't realize it back then. Could you imagine the uproar if a family sitcom today tried to have a character named Boner? There'd be rioting in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom