90's Nickelodeon is back Vol. ON RIGHT NOW.

glad they changed it to 10pm they just need to start changing up the shows. i hate the newer episodes of K&K because they are less funny and older. they need to show are you afraid of the dark

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Hey Dude is part of the lineup this week.
pimp.gif

Also, vote for a show to be seen on Friday night. http://90sareallthat.teennick.com/us/base/vote
Had to vote for Rocket Power like 10 times 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still remember the "shoobies" thing to this day 
laugh.gif

Man I wish I could have went on DD, I would have alway took the physical challenge....the looked like mad fun!!!!. Doug.....party mayonnaise......Hey Arnold!!!!

Man I wish I could have went on DD, I would have alway took the physical challenge....the looked like mad fun!!!!. Doug.....party mayonnaise......Hey Arnold!!!!

smh at no salute your shorts, my brother and me, or you cant do that on tv., need ren n stimpy and rockos modern life also. secret world of alex mack,

smh at no salute your shorts, my brother and me, or you cant do that on tv., need ren n stimpy and rockos modern life also. secret world of alex mack,

I'm good with just hearing the theme music for nostalgia. I know I won't be able to enjoy it like I use to.

I'm good with just hearing the theme music for nostalgia. I know I won't be able to enjoy it like I use to.

SALUTE YOUR SHORTS MARATHON!!!!!

LIKE 5 MORE EPISODES LEFT TONIGHT ON THE WEST COAST
Yeah, I was randomly flipping channels earlier and caught that. Set the DVR for a couple.

SALUTE YOUR SHORTS MARATHON!!!!!

LIKE 5 MORE EPISODES LEFT TONIGHT ON THE WEST COAST
Yeah, I was randomly flipping channels earlier and caught that. Set the DVR for a couple.

Back
Top Bottom