916retroman Collection Since 03 SaC head (916)

Hey Niketalk  916retroman bringing you some collection pics. I've been on niketalk and in the game since 03. Was young 8th grader had to save my allowance for shoes unless my parents thought i needed new school shoes. So I didn't have much back then but it gave me the passion I have for shoes that i carry on till today. I always liked jays over anything tho growing up all my uncles and cuzzins wearing them now look back see pictures of ogs I didn't know  was to young but knowing now seeing that I always like shoes. It didn't come to be so serious until 2004 dec bread xiii My holy grail that brings me to be such a jordan fan. Others would be september vi another all time grail patiently waiting for them to be retroed... This is what my collection looks like today after changes.

Will update post with old collection pics it is under a other user but thats my old tag....

On to the collection pics:

NIke Foamposites 

NIke Lebrons

Air Jordan  Doubles First.....

On too the rest......

Gonna update the post later with couple more shots but this is good for now. Let me know what you guys think about my collection.

Last edited:
Let me know Niketalk!!!.....
glasses.gif

2 pairs of Thunder's though?! :x :smokin

I like your Carolina and Red Pro's too. Nice collection, homie.

Nice quality collection
pimp.gif

I hope you get around to wearing your kicks, too much heat to let just sit in boxes

I really do hope you wear most of those kicks, you got some fire son 8)
Nonetheless dope collection

Last edited:
SOLID Collection and all but.....

MY SIZE!

SIZE 12!

Holla at me if you want to let anything in those pics go.... I got my eyes on a few.

Back
Top Bottom