'94 AJIII Retro's .......Oops>good lookin ;-)

those are the 94 retro's the tag on the inside says it all.. they are worht between 400-800. depending on how bad a person wants them. i sold my 99retro's for 360. almost 2 years ago.

DAMN $1300..I remember a pair of jordan/Nike being 80-120 a LONG time ago & now, Prices for jordan/Nike are ridiculous..
smh.gif

i won a pair about a year bakc or so for 450. fresh, they had been kept in a zip lock bag and they were extremely wearable. no yellwoing or nothing! instead ibout CG XIs. Bigggggest mistake of my life!

just buy what you want and can afford....don't get any advices from others......don't buy 1994's or OG III's if you are plan on wearingthem....use your common sense.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

damn, those retro 94 is fresh,

but umm.. so wut exactly are you talking about

are you asking if you should buy em or something.

well if you are, then dont buy it.

Thats the thing theyre not retro 94's
embarassed.gif
Theyre the Orig. AJIII's

didn't the OG III's come in a box that was all black and the bottom half had elephant print on it?

mrfantasy206 wrote:
retrourfeet wrote:
SnkrbyNature wrote:
damn, those retro 94 is fresh,

but umm.. so wut exactly are you talking about

are you asking if you should buy em or something.

well if you are, then dont buy it.

Thats the thing theyre not retro 94's
embarassed.gif
Theyre the Orig. AJIII's

didn't the OG III's come in a box that was all black and the bottom half had elephant print on it?

embarassed.gif
LOL yea this was pointed out to me already, for some reason whendude said Orig. I did not occur to recognize the box,
smh.gif

Gotta love the OG's in that pic Joerdan 23...I love how thinner the elephant print is around the toe
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom