95 240sx or 95 integra gsr

which would you choose? price is around the same.
pros/cons??
what would you do with it?
what would i need to buy for the teg to have it not get jacked.
any extra info is appreciated. i dont know a whole lot about either car.
i just know its gonna be one of those 2.
pimp.gif

which would you choose? price is around the same.
pros/cons??
what would you do with it?
what would i need to buy for the teg to have it not get jacked.
any extra info is appreciated. i dont know a whole lot about either car.
i just know its gonna be one of those 2.
pimp.gif

I've owned a 98 GSR and it's a great car. Enough power to have fun and great reliability if well maintained. The best advice I can five to not have it jacked is to stay incognito. Don't put an ugly kit on it and if you opt for a sound system, don't bump in your neighborhood. Good luck.

I've owned a 98 GSR and it's a great car. Enough power to have fun and great reliability if well maintained. The best advice I can five to not have it jacked is to stay incognito. Don't put an ugly kit on it and if you opt for a sound system, don't bump in your neighborhood. Good luck.

That's actually a good question. To answer though I need to know more. Is this going to just be a DD or are you trying to tune it? The teg is easier/cheaper to get performance out of but 240 also has its advantages.

If someone wants your car..they're going to get it. Garage > ___

That's actually a good question. To answer though I need to know more. Is this going to just be a DD or are you trying to tune it? The teg is easier/cheaper to get performance out of but 240 also has its advantages.

If someone wants your car..they're going to get it. Garage > ___

This will be my dd but i plan to throw on a turbo and some mods. and ill be putting a pretty good sound system in there... does anyone know which car would rattle more??

This will be my dd but i plan to throw on a turbo and some mods. and ill be putting a pretty good sound system in there... does anyone know which car would rattle more??

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Set aside some money for dynamat to minimize rattling.  I wouldn't recommend boosting a car that is going to be your DD unless you can fix it yourself if there's a problem but then again you didn't ask.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Set aside some money for dynamat to minimize rattling.  I wouldn't recommend boosting a car that is going to be your DD unless you can fix it yourself if there's a problem but then again you didn't ask.

i haven't driven a decent 240 in ages, let alone a nicely modded one. i like the rush of the vtec motor, its good to know you've got somethin in "reserve" when u wanna hoon. if ur goin turbo, id say the 240 and if ur stayin n/a, get the teggy.

i haven't driven a decent 240 in ages, let alone a nicely modded one. i like the rush of the vtec motor, its good to know you've got somethin in "reserve" when u wanna hoon. if ur goin turbo, id say the 240 and if ur stayin n/a, get the teggy.

Back
Top Bottom