95 240sx or 95 integra gsr

S14 hands down.
pimp.gif

seems funner to drive if you're planning to tune.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Integra
pimp.gif

4925794164_e767c41dc0_z.jpg

4925794224_611450d077_z.jpg
Mmm, behind the Regamasters, I'd say those Work RSZ-R are the best looking wheel on a Honda. All things considered, if this is your daily, then the DC2 > 240sx. Since you're getting a 95, you already have the benefit of being a little less conspicuous with the Fat 5's...if I were you I'd try to remove the VTEC sticker on the rear, though. People love stripping GS-Rs.  unfortunately. My cousin has one of these...2001 front end, cf hood and the works but he parks it inside. Regular I/H/E mods to keep it simple and without consequences for reliability will make this car fun...don't forget an aftermarket suspension though. 

Yeah.

Integra
pimp.gif

4925794164_e767c41dc0_z.jpg

4925794224_611450d077_z.jpg
Mmm, behind the Regamasters, I'd say those Work RSZ-R are the best looking wheel on a Honda. All things considered, if this is your daily, then the DC2 > 240sx. Since you're getting a 95, you already have the benefit of being a little less conspicuous with the Fat 5's...if I were you I'd try to remove the VTEC sticker on the rear, though. People love stripping GS-Rs.  unfortunately. My cousin has one of these...2001 front end, cf hood and the works but he parks it inside. Regular I/H/E mods to keep it simple and without consequences for reliability will make this car fun...don't forget an aftermarket suspension though. 

Yeah.

Integra
pimp.gif

Nah.
You be on that
/content9.flixster.com/question/29/35/20/2935207_std.jpg">http://content9.flixster.com/question/29/35/20/2935207_std.jpg" alt="image">

Integra
pimp.gif

Nah.
You be on that
/content9.flixster.com/question/29/35/20/2935207_std.jpg">http://content9.flixster.com/question/29/35/20/2935207_std.jpg" alt="image">

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

guess i will have to be xtra carefull...

what are some must buys/what shud i start off wit?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

nerd.gif

a dc2 is one of my favorite hondas but there is no way anyone can say a FWD car is better than a RWD, that alone makes the s-chassis>>> any honda

the ka24 is just as reliable, its a heavy *** iron block engine that have been know to make high HP number (built properly ofcourse)

you can swap the front end to the more aggressive looking kouki (97,98 240sx)

RB26DETT (nissan skyline engine)

you can also cop a s13 coupe
pimp.gif

a dc2 is one of my favorite hondas but there is no way anyone can say a FWD car is better than a RWD, that alone makes the s-chassis>>> any honda

the ka24 is just as reliable, its a heavy *** iron block engine that have been know to make high HP number (built properly ofcourse)

you can swap the front end to the more aggressive looking kouki (97,98 240sx)

RB26DETT (nissan skyline engine)

you can also cop a s13 coupe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

nerd.gif

Wait what lol. Like Jose and Dako said the 240sx is just as reliable.

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

nerd.gif

smokin.gif
Mangudai954 wrote:

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

nerd.gif

i retract my statement then
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

i was goin off hondas rep

ok.
post some pix of some nice 240s/tegs
happy.gif

-if i were to get the 240 i would do the s15 conversion, i think the front lights look AWESOME.
-how are the back seats in both vehicles?
-both been played out, but which do u think is more played out?(which one u see on the streets more?)
-not tryin to get a s13 
- i dont really drift or drag race, but of course ill try it once i get one of these.
-also do ppl strip 240s as much as the tegs? these cars get stolen alot?

please do continue to post your choice and why.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom