95 240sx or 95 integra gsr

smokin.gif
Mangudai954 wrote:

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

guess i will have to be xtra carefull...

what are some must buys/what shud i start off wit?
nerd.gif

Wait what lol. Like Jose and Dako said the 240sx is just as reliable.

i retract my statement then
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

i was goin off hondas rep

ok.
post some pix of some nice 240s/tegs
happy.gif

-if i were to get the 240 i would do the s15 conversion, i think the front lights look AWESOME.
-how are the back seats in both vehicles?
-both been played out, but which do u think is more played out?(which one u see on the streets more?)
-not tryin to get a s13 
- i dont really drift or drag race, but of course ill try it once i get one of these.
-also do ppl strip 240s as much as the tegs? these cars get stolen alot?

please do continue to post your choice and why.
pimp.gif

if your ultimate plan is to turbo, then i would get the 240sx.

i used to have a milano red integra 97 ls.
i had swapped my leather seats for front us type r seats and rear jdm type r seats.
had a momo type-r steering wheel and type r interior door panels and type r front floor mats.
oem type r side skirts and rear valances. 2001 red tail lights.
2001 front and rear bumper conversions and a wings west type r lip.
went from stock to an aem cold air intake to an injen short ram intake, tanabe racing medallion exhaust, just basic bolt ons.
also went from stock wheels to 17" bronze cp8 rh evolutions to 16" gold j-spl with a polished lip and h&r street performance coilovers.

anyhow, i had owned the integra from july 2000 to sept 2007 and it was my daily driver. only problems i ever had that i could remember was my engine misfiring which was fixed under warranty at the dealership and then my radiator cracked in the summer of 2007. easy maintenance with regular oil changes every 3500 miles. anyhow, my car was broken into twice in that time frame that i had it. finally in sept 07, it was stolen right in front of my house. a week later, the cops found it in brooklyn, stripped, just like i knew it would be.

i had to assume that the thieves towed it because when i recovered it, that unbreakable autolock that attaches to the brake was still locked on the brake pedal. oh well, RIP.

for either car, if you mod it, make sure you spend extra on security because if someone wants they will find a way to get it.  you just have to have a lot of visible anti-theft devices to steer them away or slow them down.

good luck

if your ultimate plan is to turbo, then i would get the 240sx.

i used to have a milano red integra 97 ls.
i had swapped my leather seats for front us type r seats and rear jdm type r seats.
had a momo type-r steering wheel and type r interior door panels and type r front floor mats.
oem type r side skirts and rear valances. 2001 red tail lights.
2001 front and rear bumper conversions and a wings west type r lip.
went from stock to an aem cold air intake to an injen short ram intake, tanabe racing medallion exhaust, just basic bolt ons.
also went from stock wheels to 17" bronze cp8 rh evolutions to 16" gold j-spl with a polished lip and h&r street performance coilovers.

anyhow, i had owned the integra from july 2000 to sept 2007 and it was my daily driver. only problems i ever had that i could remember was my engine misfiring which was fixed under warranty at the dealership and then my radiator cracked in the summer of 2007. easy maintenance with regular oil changes every 3500 miles. anyhow, my car was broken into twice in that time frame that i had it. finally in sept 07, it was stolen right in front of my house. a week later, the cops found it in brooklyn, stripped, just like i knew it would be.

i had to assume that the thieves towed it because when i recovered it, that unbreakable autolock that attaches to the brake was still locked on the brake pedal. oh well, RIP.

for either car, if you mod it, make sure you spend extra on security because if someone wants they will find a way to get it.  you just have to have a lot of visible anti-theft devices to steer them away or slow them down.

good luck

smokin.gif
Mangudai954 wrote:

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

ok.
happy.gif

-if i were to get the 240 i would do the s15 conversion, i think the front lights look AWESOME.
-both been played out, but which do u think is more played out?(which one u see on the streets more?)
-not tryin to get a s13 
- i dont really drift or drag race, but of course ill try it once i get one of these.

pimp.gif

-the back is way bigger then a integra
-although there way more civics then anything, it doesnt matter which is played out youre going to get more out of a RWD car then a FWD one,
-drifting is fun, I could easily slide with my KA (one left turns because of the open diff)
-everyone know that the reason why insurance is so expensive for a civic and integra is because they get stolen everyday, but you have to watch out because any modded car can get stolen

-theres an endless possibility of engines you can trow in a 240, from a supercharged ls chevy engine to a RB26DETT, 2JZ, VH45, VQs, SR20. Theres someone in nicoclub building a twinturbo V8 from a lincoln mark VIII (I think, forgot what lincoln car)

-large number of aftermarket suspension parts so you can go hellaflush to building a drift car

-interchangeable part with other nissans, I got z32 calipers upfront in my s13 coupe and a 95 KA in my hatch

I just bought a

smokin.gif
Mangudai954 wrote:

pimp.gif
GSR it is...

reliability won me over.

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

ok.
happy.gif

-not tryin to get a s13 

pimp.gif

-the back is way bigger then a integra
-although there way more civics then anything, it doesnt matter which is played out youre going to get more out of a RWD car then a FWD one,
-drifting is fun, I could easily slide with my KA (one left turns because of the open diff)
-everyone know that the reason why insurance is so expensive for a civic and integra is because they get stolen everyday, but you have to watch out because any modded car can get stolen

-theres an endless possibility of engines you can trow in a 240, from a supercharged ls chevy engine to a RB26DETT, 2JZ, VH45, VQs, SR20. Theres someone in nicoclub building a twinturbo V8 from a lincoln mark VIII (I think, forgot what lincoln car)

-large number of aftermarket suspension parts so you can go hellaflush to building a drift car

-interchangeable part with other nissans, I got z32 calipers upfront in my s13 coupe and a 95 KA in my hatch

I just bought a

driven both an owned a 97 silver moss sr20 s14 back a couple years ago.. gsr is durable and easy to mess with but id be careful with those pesky thieves..

driven both an owned a 97 silver moss sr20 s14 back a couple years ago.. gsr is durable and easy to mess with but id be careful with those pesky thieves..

if it was me id cop the 240. i never really had a thing for front-wheel-drive anyway, even tho the integra is a pretty nice car. plus you'll get a lot more acceleration with the 240, since its rear-wheel-drive.

if it was me id cop the 240. i never really had a thing for front-wheel-drive anyway, even tho the integra is a pretty nice car. plus you'll get a lot more acceleration with the 240, since its rear-wheel-drive.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

if you live in the north, gsr. - snow...
Just throw some decent winter tires on it and you're good. No need for FWD. I live in Canada.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

if you live in the north, gsr. - snow...
Just throw some decent winter tires on it and you're good. No need for FWD. I live in Canada.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom