95 240sx or 95 integra gsr

I owned a 95 240sx. 
Bought it used...  had 60,000 miles when i got it.  Used it till it got to 100,000 miles then sold it.  All i did was change fluids every 5,000 miles.  Never gave me a problem.  Gas mileage is not bad.   It sounded like a truck though, lol.  I didn't mod it.  

I owned a 95 240sx. 
Bought it used...  had 60,000 miles when i got it.  Used it till it got to 100,000 miles then sold it.  All i did was change fluids every 5,000 miles.  Never gave me a problem.  Gas mileage is not bad.   It sounded like a truck though, lol.  I didn't mod it.  

if you get a GSR, careful bout what you put under the hood. If you know what you are doing it is VERY easy to pop hoods on those generation Integras and Civics (94-98ish). I used to have a '96 Integra that me and my friends would goof around with. We would practice on our cars and then put it to practice on other cars. I'm ashamed of being a punkass teenager at the time, but me and my boys used to go around poppin hoods on any modded (and even stock) cars and snatchin easily removable components like aftermarket air filters, spark plugs, etc... For kicks we would pop the hoods of all the Integras and Civics in the school parking lot and just leave em with the hood up.

The best way to deter someone from doing this is to secure your front grill.

I just found this on google. Looks like someone has a cheap and effective way to counter the outside hood access problem

http://www.team-integra.n...ForumID=13&TopicID=44781

Good luck man.

if you get a GSR, careful bout what you put under the hood. If you know what you are doing it is VERY easy to pop hoods on those generation Integras and Civics (94-98ish). I used to have a '96 Integra that me and my friends would goof around with. We would practice on our cars and then put it to practice on other cars. I'm ashamed of being a punkass teenager at the time, but me and my boys used to go around poppin hoods on any modded (and even stock) cars and snatchin easily removable components like aftermarket air filters, spark plugs, etc... For kicks we would pop the hoods of all the Integras and Civics in the school parking lot and just leave em with the hood up.

The best way to deter someone from doing this is to secure your front grill.

I just found this on google. Looks like someone has a cheap and effective way to counter the outside hood access problem

http://www.team-integra.n...ForumID=13&TopicID=44781

Good luck man.

damn thats hard there both sexy beast but imma going to have to say the TEGGY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but if it was like a 2000 Silvia s15 then imma have to go with that !!!!
grin.gif
pimp.gif

damn thats hard there both sexy beast but imma going to have to say the TEGGY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

gsr. use team-integra.net it's the best integra website on the net with plenty of information.

maybe i'm biased too because i got a teg
laugh.gif

gsr. use team-integra.net it's the best integra website on the net with plenty of information.

maybe i'm biased too because i got a teg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Integra
pimp.gif

4925794164_e767c41dc0_z.jpg

4925794224_611450d077_z.jpg
Mmm, behind the Regamasters, I'd say those Work RSZ-R are the best looking wheel on a Honda. All things considered, if this is your daily, then the DC2 > 240sx. Since you're getting a 95, you already have the benefit of being a little less conspicuous with the Fat 5's...if I were you I'd try to remove the VTEC sticker on the rear, though. People love stripping GS-Rs.  unfortunately. My cousin has one of these...2001 front end, cf hood and the works but he parks it inside. Regular I/H/E mods to keep it simple and without consequences for reliability will make this car fun...don't forget an aftermarket suspension though. 

Integra
pimp.gif

Mmm, behind the Regamasters, I'd say those Work RSZ-R are the best looking wheel on a Honda. All things considered, if this is your daily, then the DC2 > 240sx. Since you're getting a 95, you already have the benefit of being a little less conspicuous with the Fat 5's...if I were you I'd try to remove the VTEC sticker on the rear, though. People love stripping GS-Rs.  unfortunately. My cousin has one of these...2001 front end, cf hood and the works but he parks it inside. Regular I/H/E mods to keep it simple and without consequences for reliability will make this car fun...don't forget an aftermarket suspension though. 

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Integra
pimp.gif

Nah.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Integra
pimp.gif

Nah.

Back
Top Bottom