___TI pleading guilty___v. SMH

Originally Posted by The ReUp Kid

Originally Posted by ddot7

I'm white.
If I was facing 10 years and could do 1 instead if I snitched, I'm singing.
And even after they told me, "That's what we're looking for, thanks for the info", I'd keep on snitching about things that had nothing to do with my case.

Wow.

laugh.gif

I don't think ya'll understand.
Who can he snitch on???
There isn't anybody else implicated in the case....TI got snitched on. That's it closed case.
You can't be held in contempt for not giving info in something that has nothing to do with ur case.

In this particular case...it was only TI....now if he snitch on his bodyguard that's the only scenario I can see....but once you snitch and turn feds, youare normally exempt from further charges.

Money talks. TI has cake....if he didn't have a the high power lawyers, like he said on his album "I aint makin **@% till 2028" lol

I can see if he had other co d's and they went down, Like Vicks punk %*$ boys....

And Meech didn't snitch on anyone....dude was facing life, pled to 30 years...no snitching involved....why do ya'll think plea deals = snitching.

Lol @ the white guy...I hear you man.
The day you were released from that 1 year bid, you better start listening to "24 hrs to live"

^^^I hear what you saying but I think you misunderstood what I said. Im not referring to him snitching on anyone in his case because he obviously has no cod's but when you agree to be a C.I. it has nothing to do with the case that you have pending. It has to do with helping the feds get dirt and bring someoneelse that is relevant down.Snitching dont got nothing to do with this particular case. This case was open and shut with the evidence that they had on thisdude.Multiple guns on his property and him buying guns and silencers on tape and Not to mention once again that he is a 3 time FELON. By the book Dude wasfacing like 8 years minimum on a regular plea deal. Im sorry but There is no pleading to 1 year in the box and community service for that without snitching

Also who the hell did yall ever hear about posting a 3 million dollar bail and PLEADING to 1 YEAR?????????? Get the fuk outta here lol

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

I don't think ya'll understand.
Who can he snitch on???
There isn't anybody else implicated in the case....TI got snitched on. That's it closed case.
You can't be held in contempt for not giving info in something that has nothing to do with ur case.

In this particular case...it was only TI....now if he snitch on his bodyguard that's the only scenario I can see....but once you snitch and turn feds, you are normally exempt from further charges.

Money talks. TI has cake....if he didn't have a the high power lawyers, like he said on his album "I aint makin **@% till 2028" lol

I can see if he had other co d's and they went down, Like Vicks punk %*$ boys....

And Meech didn't snitch on anyone....dude was facing life, pled to 30 years...no snitching involved....why do ya'll think plea deals = snitching.

Lol @ the white guy...I hear you man.
The day you were released from that 1 year bid, you better start listening to "24 hrs to live"

you not understanding..like i keep saying he would become a Federal Informant..he would snitch on other cases that he has info about..its exactly what Vickdid..Vick is a Federal Informant and thats how he got the plea deal he got..Vick didnt snitch within his own case,cause just like in T.I. case there was no oneleft for him to snitch on..

its not just that he got time shaved off..its the amount of time he got shaved off..a convicted felon caught with an arsenal of guns and silencers winds upwith only a year..n i know TI has money but its almost impossible to believe that he not giving up info to get that much time taken off..

n for years people have been saying TI is a snitch, thats why he never does much time for anything..didnt believe it before but now its hard not to..

More proof dudes on NT dont like to read nor listen. Tip will be SENTENCED AFTER 1 year, when he completes 1500hrs community service.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

More proof dudes on NT dont like to read nor listen. Tip will be SENTENCED AFTER 1 year, when he completes 1500hrs community service.

If Harris abides by the conditions set in his plea agreement, he will receive a prison sentence of one year plus oneday. Because the sentence is longer than one year, Harris will be eligible to earn 15 percent time off for good behavior. Harris also was fined$100,000. Over the next year, Harris must perform at least 1,000 hours of community service, which includes speaking to "at-risk young people,"promoting respect for law enforcement, and opposing violence, illegal and reckless use of firearms, illegal drugs and gang activity

This _ up above trying to say he been snitching from a yungin.....
laugh.gif
. Youcan't hide things like that for 10 years fam.

Y'all dudes are just reckless,

Yeah....

He just has to do those Service hours within a year....

Dude gotta do like 20+ hours a week for an entire year....

I retract my previous statement
laugh.gif
dudes on here still dont like to readbut thats another discussion...

tip made a good deal.

he got clipped with mad heat. this dude had machine guns.

one year + boat load of community service is a hell of a deal.

pimp.gif
to tip only getting a 1 yr but i'm still
smh.gif
frown.gif
at him doing time. tip is clearly the best rapper out right now, it's gonna be boring w/o his music.

first my favorite athlete, mike vick gets a yr. now my favorite rapper t.i., gets a yr.
frown.gif

this might sound ludicrous, BUT...couldn't t.i. have pleaded insanity and received no time just counseling etc? i mean i think it would be believable, hehad enough guns for an army and he could've said he was paranoid as his defense. ??? i don't know what i am talking bout, it's just a thought.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

pimp.gif
to tip only getting a 1 yr but i'm still
smh.gif
frown.gif
at him doing time.

first my favorite athlete, mike vick gets a yr. now my favorite rapper t.i., gets a yr.
frown.gif

this might sound ludicrous, BUT...couldn't t.i. have pleaded insanity and received no time just counseling etc? i mean i think it would be believable, he had enough guns for an army and he could've said he was paranoid as his defense. ??? i don't know what i am talking bout, it's just a thought.

laugh.gif
NO!

Early on in this post Kingtre among other was saying TI must've snitched to receive such a slap on the wrist.

My question TO ANYONE WHO BUYS INTO THIS THEORY is... after 5+ yrs of eating good in the rap game, how and WHO is TI in good enough a position to snitch on?

its not like he was hurting for funds and had to be doing dirt...

intelligent replies only please.

Originally Posted by Ghost703

Early on in this post Kingtre among other was saying TI must've snitched to receive such a slap on the wrist.

My question TO ANYONE WHO BUYS INTO THIS THEORY is... after 5+ yrs of eating good in the rap game, how and WHO is TI in good enough a position to snitch on?

Intelligent replies?

Maybe if you read through the thread, ie, a couple of posts above you, you'd find some and would have saved yourself some time from making your post.

He's not snitching on anybody NOW. But, down the road if the Feds need him or ask him about something, dude has to spill the beans and give them whateverhe knows.

he had to snitch....3 time felon caught in a HAND TO HAND with MACHINE GUNS(FED CASE) AND SILENCERS(FED CASE, THESE ARE FOR MURDERS ONLY NOTHING ELSE) how heonly get a year and comm. service. really?how? he doesnt have enough money to beat those charges specially since he got caught redhanded. he supposed to doatleast a ten piece. he might be an informant now, which is snitching. remember three time felon with major fed cases. Silencers could send me to the joint andim clean slick. them joint is for catching bodies plain and simple. its his own stupidity though no valid reason for what he did.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Ghost703

Intelligent replies?

Maybe if you read through the thread, ie, a couple of posts above you, you'd find some and would have saved yourself some time from making your post.

He's not snitching on anybody NOW. But, down the road if the Feds need him or ask him about something, dude has to spill the beans and give them whatever he knows.

Your reply is an excellent example of what I expected and did not want to receive.

Yea TI may be able to give up information from YEARS ago from his trapping days. But any decent lawyer will shoot that down.

you not understanding..like i keep saying he would become a Federal Informant..he would snitch on other cases that he has info about..its exactly what Vick did..Vick is a Federal Informant and thats how he got the plea deal he got..Vick didnt snitch within his own case,cause just like in T.I. case there was no one left for him to snitch on..

its not just that he got time shaved off..its the amount of time he got shaved off..a convicted felon caught with an arsenal of guns and silencers winds up with only a year..n i know TI has money but its almost impossible to believe that he not giving up info to get that much time taken off..

n for years people have been saying TI is a snitch, thats why he never does much time for anything..didnt believe it before but now its hard not to..

That's pretty much it.

I mean, let's be real. Dude doesn't live the most cookie cutter lifestyle.

He probably has some dirt he can offer.

There's no other way to explain how dude is probably gonna do only 9 months (good behavior), when he's a 3 time felon facing the charges he was facing,and the minimum years he was facing before he copped his plea.

Well you guys are all missing the other crucial part this is just as good for the FEDS! They are saving a ton of money by not pursuing the case and meanwhileraping TI for his with crazy fines that he will have to pay thats why they generally do pleas. So its a W for them either way. Plus they knew he wasnt reallyharmful and probably had some flaws in the case. They are gonna take his money for his stupidity. Gotta love the gov they just sonned him for his dough. Coolfor t.i. but its gonna be really hard to stay out of trouble though.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

and who can he snitch on in this instance?
Uhhh...Shiiiid...Gotdammit...Uhh...

His arms dealer N'?
laugh.gif

Wasn't most of them guns he had illegal?

Army assault rifles that's not even available to the public and shh?

Probably snitched on the same Russians that killed Alonzo.

ummmmm to bad the whole thing was set-up for him to buy the guns...he bought them from a undercover FBI agent.
indifferent.gif

so please explain your yourself....are you telling me he's gonna snitch on a FBI agent?
nerd.gif

You don't realize this dude had a gang of guns before he got caught buying them? He was just adding to the collection in the instance where he got caught.

Thank you.

N' had enough K's to supply a small militia.

you're forgettin one thing..all those guns T.I had were legal for a civilian to own...he's a felon so he wasn't....but a year is good money forduke.

Some of the responses in this thread explain why America is looked at like such an ignorant and naive country.
All you saying that he'll be better of serving his time telling kids the dangers of this and that... are you serious? So a kid is gonna listen when T.I.says "Don't sell drugs, don't have guns," while he's still putting out gangsta rap, because you know he won't stop. Get the F outtahere.
I'm not trying to argue anymore. The educated people in this thread already know, I'm not trying to explain how the federal system works anymore.

I'll repeat one last time and I'm done posting in this thread.

IF CLIFFORD HARRIS AKA T.I., A MULTIPLE TIME CONVICTED FELON, PLEAD GUILTY TO POSSESSING A FIREARM AS A FELON, POSSESSING UNREGISTERED MACHINE GUNS ANDSILENCERS, AND UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF A MACHINE GUN, AND ALL HE'S GETTING IS 1 YEAR AND SOME COMMUNITY SERVICE THAT HE HAS A YEAR TO FULFILL, THEN NOT ONLYIS HE A SNITCH, BUT ALSO, IT'S A SAD DAY FOR THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN AMERICA.

exactly, do research on the time you can get for "no flash, no bang" as tip put it. it aint nice slick.

Nah if anything he gonna sell more...He been at home everyday for how many months now???? you know that man has made like 2-4 tracks every single day, sonprobably has at least a min of 100 songs done.. if anything theres gonna be Paper Trail, A Gangsta Grill, and a year later another album right before he getsout.... so if anything i dont think it will hurt his sales at all. If anything people love sons that get shot they do mad numbers afterwards "pac/50"pac and 50 was out before they was shot and lets be honest they aint selll isssssssh..

power of the dollar pushed back
first pac album 2pacolypse now that biggie beef made his career.

Back
Top Bottom