*_What's the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?_*

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

s'ed my d after the club

grin.gif

lost my id after a night of bar hopping. i woke up the next morning to find it on my doorstep (none of my friends had it)

i dropped my books coming out of class (i'm clumsy as @+%@) & some guy helped me pick them up, & then proceeded to carry them for me to my car

those were the only 2 that i can really remember, due to how undeniably awesome these strangers were

i was like 16 runnin 4 da bus for football practice. I couldn b late or it was my @##, so this dude saw me runnin after the bus and was like "u tryna catch dat bus? get in." so i got in n he drove me to the bus.

just came from the gym and i ran into the store. instead of taking my whole purse i just grabbed my wallet. my hands were full because i didnt feel like grabbing a cart. next thing i know i hear my name over the intercom asking me to come to the front of the store. at first i was extremely noid because i had just broken up with my crazy ex so i thought he was up to something. but when i get up there it turns out someone had turned in my wallet with all my cards and everything. i left it mixed in with the bananas.
frown.gif

another time i left my keys in the front door of my apt on accident. at like 2am i get a knock on my door. and im like who the heck is at my door this late. it was a chick who lived a few apts down who was telling me i left them.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the other day i was at pizza hut and as i was trying to leave a group of about 4 lil boys came in...the last one was like 8 years old and the door was closing behind him...he saw i was walking out and went back and held the door open for me...it wasnt the nicest thing ever but it definately caught me by surprise and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day...he was so damn adorable...

he was staring at your chest and derriere
eyes.gif
pretty much.

Free food
Gave my whip a jump start when I was stranded after work
Wizards tickets (back when they were good)
Let me cut in line
Gave up seats in the movie theater so me and my girl could sit together
Warned me that a cop was around the corner catching people for speeding
laugh.gif

Help push my car out of a snowy ditch last January

just a couple weeks getting breakfast in the caf at work. didn't know they didn't take debit cards and this guy paid for me. (I haven't seen him since to pay him back though)
and in high school I lost my wallet in the locker room during an away game and someone came to my home to return it.

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

brung my wallet to my house lost it at a subway station. cash and all. pay it forward

what does "brung" mean?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

was at the mall absolutely no parking in sight, some guy waived at me and told me to follow him for his spot, I thought that was neat

I helped a guy put a giant TV in the back of his truck coming home from school once.

He noticed me a couple days later (he was buying a stereo) and gave me like $60 bucks, saying that he owed me from before and he put a little extra on top for interest.

Dude looked exactly like Killer Mike.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cab driver gave me back my iPhone after I left it in the cab when I was trashed. I gave him $50 when I picked it up from him.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

was at the mall absolutely no parking in sight, some guy waived at me and told me to follow him for his spot, I thought that was neat
i do this all the time and people just give me a
indifferent.gif

i gave this female an umbrella when it was raining. she had no jacket and was soaking wet. i just told her when its not raining anymore to just leave it by my front door. felt good
DId you get her number at least? I would be damned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mdwst9

i was like 16 runnin 4 da bus for football practice. I couldn b late or it was my @##, so this dude saw me runnin after the bus and was like "u tryna catch dat bus? get in." so i got in n he drove me to the bus.

I had a similar experience, except it wasn't football practice. I had class in another state
laugh.gif
(I commuted between Jersey and Philly).

- I remember my sophomore year of college, really tough year for me in a lot of ways, I was mildly depressed I think. Anyway, I'm downtown walking with all my problems showing on my face and this homeless lady on the sidewalk is like "smile kid, your life can't be that bad...would you like to trade places with me?" and at that point I just realized that whatever I was going through wasn't bad enough for me to be all down about it.

One time i got drunk in a bar in CA and after a few to many beers (It was my BDay) lost a super secretive prototype phone I had been programming. Some guy found it and was nice enough to sell it for $5,000 to a tech website blogger, who tore it apart and put it back together and kindly returned it with no problems.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

One time i got drunk in a bar in CA and after a few to many beers (It was my BDay) lost a super secretive prototype phone I had been programming. Some guy found it and was nice enough to sell it for $5,000 to a tech website blogger, who tore it apart and put it back together and kindly returned it with no problems.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cant really remember a stranger doin %+** for me

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by KickHead23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the other day i was chillin at the beach and some random nigerian dude gave me and my friends the roach of his blunt
pimp.gif

When I was like 11, My mom sis and I were out at a pizzeria, and i had to use the bathroom and asked my mom to hold my big starter jacket and she said no, so I got all pissed and slipped out the back door. Ended up walking for like 2 hrs this lady saw me sitting on the curb pissed and drove me home, lol. My mom was so relieved.

Back
Top Bottom