A 10 mile wide asteroid is heading to Earth, 30 minutes to impact. what would you do?

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

1) Drop to my knees.

2) Pray Fap.
spiderman_came.jpg

I'd be in an airplane with me and all my loved ones waiting for impact.. have a rough landing...touch down on earth and go to Fort Knox

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I wonder, in that situation. If you can just walk up to any girl and ask to smash. It should work.

That works regardless of asteroid impact. But I'd do a lot in 30 minutes. Sex, have my last meal consisting of "famous daves" ribs and fries, andspend the last minute or 2 in a church.

If I know I'm about to die, I would try to make sure my kids had no clue what was about to happen. And make their last 30 minutes as fun as possible.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

how would your last 30 minutes on earth look like?

i would gather my fams together. and just hold hands. and wait for impact.

Would you build a campfire and sing kumbaya my lord as well?
laugh.gif

Wifey and I would def smash but I would probably spend the 29:30 left with fams as well.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

29:30, your honesty is refreshing..............i would do the same though.......

ALSO ROLL A SPLIFF AND BE INHALING DEEP AS POSSIBLE....

In this type of situation I'm not trying to run the Daytona 500. I'm on that Vin Diesel status "I live my life a quarter mile @ a time" LOLZ.

you got that right
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

misleading title... change that.

not sure what the first title was but what it is currently scared me. You NT come with the news first, i thought the world was ending.

with that said if i had 30 minutes left, i would try to get as many post in as possible.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

how would your last 30 minutes on earth look like?

i would gather my fams together. and just hold hands. and wait for impact.

Would you build a campfire and sing kumbaya my lord as well?
laugh.gif

Wifey and I would def smash but I would probably spend the 29:30 left with fams as well.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

10 mile wide? %+$ it wouldnt affect everyone...so I'll just be like ehh...

laugh.gif
myfault about the title.

i can guarantee you a 10 mile asteroid is big enough to destroy the whole US. and at least 75- 90% of the worlds population on the aftermath. the dinosaursbecame extinct by a 6 mile wide asteroid. so imagine a 10.

Probably go and gun down a couple of my enemies...

Seriously though, I'd grab my mom and my "cuter" neice (both my neices are ugly but the uglier one can stay here and parish along with my sister)and get as far away from Cleveland as possible because we live on Lake Eerie and impact would create a 80 foot tsunami...

I would call all of my closest family and friends and tell them i love them and thanks for the memories. I would then pray to God and listen to Stevie Wonder.

I wouldn't dare fap or have sex in that time period. I'm not trying to commit no sins before I go into the afterlife.

Back
Top Bottom