A 16 Year Old's Collection

Fusions arent the alternative maybe you should watch some Michael Jordan clips and imagine seeing that stuff 17 years ago , i know you already know who MJ isbut you dont know what it is to save all summer to buy the latest jays just to go ball in them and wear them things til they die on you, thats why we all loveair jordans so much in the first place. forget about that fusion crap, by the way, you should be more humble all i see lately is you getting flamed. Oh anotherthing isnt there any footlocker or footaction or something like that where you live? if you going to buy in pys at least get some decent shoes.

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

Fusions arent the alternative maybe you should watch some Michael Jordan clips and imagine seeing that stuff 17 years ago , i know you already know who MJ is but you dont know what it is to save all summer to buy the latest jays just to go ball in them and wear them things til they die on you, thats why we all love air jordans so much in the first place. forget about that fusion crap, by the way, you should be more humble all i see lately is you getting flamed. Oh another thing isnt there any footlocker or footaction or something like that where you live? if you going to buy in pys at least get some decent shoes.
Thanks for your opinion.

those skytops are dope. supras are definitely growing on me, but for some reason, i cant see myself wearing them.

dont really like your collection at all. but you buy what you like thats all that matters. Secondly, no need to post how much you payed for all your shoes. Itopens yourself up to getting flamed, plus you probably could have gotten those shoes alot cheaper, but its your money.

Well first, your collection is totally garbage. Second, Michael Jackson was black you ignorant piece of crap. His skin color may have been white but that isdue to surgery/disease (if he had it). He has the DNA of a African American and just because his skin is not black anymore that doesnt mean he isn't anAfrican American. So I don't know where your "how do you know he is black?" came from. Idiot

$2500 and not 1 cent spent on anything good (in my opinion). But if you like it, by all means continue, but next time you should look around more before youspend your money. honestly ill say your collection is worth below $800, even if all the shoes are DS. BTW the MJ avy comment was very unessersary.

u really cant be serious 2500 for these. and like none of these doesnt cost more than 100-125 thats bull!
save ur money
get some heat for your money

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Well first, your collection is totally garbage. Second, Michael Jackson was black you ignorant piece of crap. His skin color may have been white but that is due to surgery/disease (if he had it). He has the DNA of a African American and just because his skin is not black anymore that doesnt mean he isn't an African American. So I don't know where your "how do you know he is black?" came from. Idiot
Ugh ok? I'm not trying to pick a beef or anything but who cares what color skin MJ had? Also calling me names isn't making you look lessignorant.
laugh.gif
Who calls people pieces of crap? That is such a childishstatement.
grin.gif

Apparently you care what color his skin is, since you said "how do you know he was black" in an earlier post. Idiot. I don't think you'remaking yourself look any better with your 5 head pictures up all over this site and your whack shoe collection. Not to mention trying to start fights on herewith older members. And by calling you a piece of crap, I was relating you to what your collection is...

yo bro... i'ma be real... i dont cop fusions consistently partly cuz they make so many and partly cuz they be making some seriously wack colors...

but i do cop fusions from time to time... only if they look nice... only if I (ME) think they look nice... so you should cop the shoes just cuz you likethem... cats on here always try to talk down on young'ns cuz they cop fusions. calling us hypebeasts and sayin we dont appreciate the shoe. alot of thatcomes about because young cats dig fusions and stuff and it rubs them the wrong way (for some strange reason)... i only respect the folks that dont likefusions b/c they honestly dont like fusions, not because they feel its not a "real" jordan, or b/c its a hybrid shoe... i'm here to tell you...cop the fusions, family.

cop the supras, cop the fusions, cop anything you want. cuz a good majority of niketalk members are gonna convince you that you're era of shoes is wrongand there's is right, so you have to go online and search for shoes from their era. true, the quality is different, but fusions, six rings, and spizikesreally dont have that shabby of quality at all... its shoes like the CDPs and nubucks and all the 1s they are releasing that make cats think twice about theJordan brand quality.

i aint tryin to ruffle these fellas' feathers and stuff. but just from me to you... you will NEVER be accepted by a large number on cats on here unless youcop what THEY want you to cop, like retros from the early decade and stuff... but the small number that dont care what you cop, as long as YOU like it, look atyo collection and give you a solid thumbs up... keep it goin homey...

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Apparently you care what color his skin is, since you said "how do you know he was black" in an earlier post. Idiot. I don't think you're making yourself look any better with your 5 head pictures up all over this site and your whack shoe collection. Not to mention trying to start fights on here with older members. And by calling you a piece of crap, I was relating you to what your collection is...
Wow you take this internet reputation to the next level huh? My collection isn't crap to me. It's crap to you but that's your opinionnot everyone elses. You act like I posted my pic on this site which I didn't some loser like you posted it so be quiet. That MJ comment was a"joke". Look up the word "Sarcasm". Here you go again spouting out stuff to make yourself feel good. Step off hater.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

yo bro... i'ma be real... i dont cop fusions consistently partly cuz they make so many and partly cuz they be making some seriously wack colors...

but i do cop fusions from time to time... only if they look nice... only if I (ME) think they look nice... so you should cop the shoes just cuz you like them... cats on here always try to talk down on young'ns cuz they cop fusions. calling us hypebeasts and sayin we dont appreciate the shoe. alot of that comes about because young cats dig fusions and stuff and it rubs them the wrong way (for some strange reason)... i only respect the folks that dont like fusions b/c they honestly dont like fusions, not because they feel its not a "real" jordan, or b/c its a hybrid shoe... i'm here to tell you... cop the fusions, family.

cop the supras, cop the fusions, cop anything you want. cuz a good majority of niketalk members are gonna convince you that you're era of shoes is wrong and there's is right, so you have to go online and search for shoes from their era. true, the quality is different, but fusions, six rings, and spizikes really dont have that shabby of quality at all... its shoes like the CDPs and nubucks and all the 1s they are releasing that make cats think twice about the Jordan brand quality.

i aint tryin to ruffle these fellas' feathers and stuff. but just from me to you... you will NEVER be accepted by a large number on cats on here unless you cop what THEY want you to cop, like retros from the early decade and stuff... but the small number that dont care what you cop, as long as YOU like it, look at yo collection and give you a solid thumbs up... keep it goin homey...
Well put I'ma co-sign that. People act like you need to know the history of the shoe just to buy it. JB doesn't care if we know anythingabout the shoe. If their shoes appeal to you and you buy their shoes then JB is doing a good job. I wonder how much money JB would lose by caterating to thepeople that want Retros? Some of you people that want Retros complain about there not being any good Retro releases but I bet if JB started releasing a bunchof great Retros you guys would complain that there is too many great Retros to cop at the same time? Do you know how many messages I get from people telling menot to cop Supras because their hyped up?

I only have 2 pairs of Supras and I shouldn't buy Supras because some "In Crowd" says their hyped? Get outta here with that nonsense. I alsothink it's asinine to tell someone to stop buying a brand of kicks because some "Cool Guy" said their hyped up. Most of these OG Jordans some ofyou talk about are SO hyped up, that they came be sold for over $500. The shoe can worn, beat to death, and cracked to no end and still sell OVER retail.

Six Rings IMO are the best JB shoe to come out in a long time. The quality on em is better than any shoe I have besides my Skytops. Skytops>Retros IMO. Ijust posted my collection(LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES) on here to show what I got. I don't care about getting accepted by people on the internet. If youlike/dislike any shoes I've bought more power to you, because I'm glad that you took the time to tell me that. If you respect someone because of theshoes they bought that's not true respect at all. All that is is just money bought respect. I also dislike how some of you people act like it's so easyto obtain shoes that came out years before I was born or even knew about em for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom