A 16 Year Old's Collection

Originally Posted by wigglez25

are'nt you dee-bo lotti
Did you even read that before you posted it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by lysolflow

yo bro... i'ma be real... i dont cop fusions consistently partly cuz they make so many and partly cuz they be making some seriously wack colors...

but i do cop fusions from time to time... only if they look nice... only if I (ME) think they look nice... so you should cop the shoes just cuz you like them... cats on here always try to talk down on young'ns cuz they cop fusions. calling us hypebeasts and sayin we dont appreciate the shoe. alot of that comes about because young cats dig fusions and stuff and it rubs them the wrong way (for some strange reason)... i only respect the folks that dont like fusions b/c they honestly dont like fusions, not because they feel its not a "real" jordan, or b/c its a hybrid shoe... i'm here to tell you... cop the fusions, family.

cop the supras, cop the fusions, cop anything you want. cuz a good majority of niketalk members are gonna convince you that you're era of shoes is wrong and there's is right, so you have to go online and search for shoes from their era. true, the quality is different, but fusions, six rings, and spizikes really dont have that shabby of quality at all... its shoes like the CDPs and nubucks and all the 1s they are releasing that make cats think twice about the Jordan brand quality.

i aint tryin to ruffle these fellas' feathers and stuff. but just from me to you... you will NEVER be accepted by a large number on cats on here unless you cop what THEY want you to cop, like retros from the early decade and stuff... but the small number that dont care what you cop, as long as YOU like it, look at yo collection and give you a solid thumbs up... keep it goin homey...
Well put I'ma co-sign that. People act like you need to know the history of the shoe just to buy it. JB doesn't care if we know anything about the shoe. If their shoes appeal to you and you buy their shoes then JB is doing a good job. I wonder how much money JB would lose by caterating to the people that want Retros? Some of you people that want Retros complain about there not being any good Retro releases but I bet if JB started releasing a bunch of great Retros you guys would complain that there is too many great Retros to cop at the same time? Do you know how many messages I get from people telling me not to cop Supras because their hyped up?

I only have 2 pairs of Supras and I shouldn't buy Supras because some "In Crowd" says their hyped? Get outta here with that nonsense. I also think it's asinine to tell someone to stop buying a brand of kicks because some "Cool Guy" said their hyped up. Most of these OG Jordans some of you talk about are SO hyped up, that they came be sold for over $500. The shoe can worn, beat to death, and cracked to no end and still sell OVER retail.

Six Rings IMO are the best JB shoe to come out in a long time. The quality on em is better than any shoe I have besides my Skytops. Skytops>Retros IMO. I just posted my collection(LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES) on here to show what I got. I don't care about getting accepted by people on the internet. If you like/dislike any shoes I've bought more power to you, because I'm glad that you took the time to tell me that. If you respect someone because of the shoes they bought that's not true respect at all. All that is is just money bought respect. I also dislike how some of you people act like it's so easy to obtain shoes that came out years before I was born or even knew about em for that matter.

Yea, I agree with both of you. I recently got bashed for saying the fusion 4's were the best fusions made so far.. I said i'd cop if they drop below60, and some poster was like you aint a true Jordan collector if you like fusions.

indifferent.gif

^^^^Fusions don't look that. I wish they did though. Nice work on those Fusions I would cop those kicks for sure. Those 6/8 Fusion are fire.
Edit-Those aren't even Fusions those are Hybrids so I think you're hating on the wrong thing buddy.
ohwell.gif

keep buying what you like and no matter what you have whether its hyped up or not, if you buy it because you truely like it you shouldnt be considered ahypebeast.props from a fellow 16 yr old niketalker haha

arent u that kid with the messed up hairline? i heard about you on the general section a while ago. but anyways.. nice collection.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

arent u that kid with the messed up hairline? i heard about you on the general section a while ago. but anyways.. nice collection.

You call this a messed up hairline?

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

You call this a messed up hairline?
Nah, but this is

l_50e088ddc85b473b884ff045af56499b.jpg

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Why are you bumping this? We understand you got a haircut, so calm down.

Calm down? "N" Please it was just a mistake I made. Besides so many people were taking the whole thing out of proportion. I forgot who but they madea Thread about my "hairline". No hate but I think that is ridiculous but it was super funny none the less.

Calm down? "N" Please it was just a mistake I made. Besides so many people were taking the whole thing out of proportion. I forgot who but they made a Thread about my "hairline". No hate but I think that is ridiculous but it was super funny none the less.
You had a bad hairline so it got flamed. It's the internet so it will blow over. No one here knows you in real life. It doesn't matteranymore. Let this thread die to save you from any more jokes.

Calm down? "N" Please it was just a mistake I made. Besides so many people were taking the whole thing out of proportion. I forgot who but they made a Thread about my "hairline". No hate but I think that is ridiculous but it was super funny none the less.
You had a bad hairline so it got flamed. It's the internet so it will blow over. No one here knows you in real life. It doesn't matter anymore. Let this thread die to save you from any more jokes.

Six people here know me in real life. This Thread died a long time ago and I'm not reviving it.

You had a bad hairline so it got flamed. It's the internet so it will blow over. No one here knows you in real life. It doesn't matter anymore. Let this thread die to save you from any more jokes.

Six people here know me in real life. This Thread died a long time ago and I'm not reviving it.

How ironic.

Yeah you are a hypebeast. Your only good shoes are the Socal forces(Not Hawaii) and that's beacause I have them.

so your a hype beast stop talkin ....nice start
laugh.gif
welcome to Nt.

Originally Posted by 206Knight

Fusions are to Jordans what the Prius is to a Lambo.

Completly not adequate.

Just save your money little buddy and buy some nicer quality classic kicks. Youll thank yourself.

Wheres properlive when I need him. Quality>Quantity.

i completely disagree, i think its stupid that "diehard" jordan fans wont wear fusions cuz they are only 1/2 jordan... look, mj does not care whatyou wear, i seriously doubt he is surfin this site sayin "yes, only wear my jordans" cuz lets be honest u know u prob looked at the fusion black andblue v's like, hmmm not bad.. but ANYWAY, buy what you like man.. thats what i do

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

Yeah you are a hypebeast. Your only good shoes are the Socal forces(Not Hawaii) and that's beacause I have them.

so your a hype beast stop talkin ....nice start
laugh.gif
welcome to Nt.
shut yo wack *** up. Think no one knows you're proper live, trying to scam people. You're a f'ing lame.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom