A$AP

tape is good. beats are really nice, lyrics are really weak. he made cool videos though. dude makes blowing up seem so easy.

Originally Posted by zube42

Rap fans care about the dumbest %%$%
laugh.gif

this, 

Oh another thing....at the end of the song "Leaf" is that ODB talking?
nerd.gif
 I can't tell it sounds like him tho 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

laugh.gif

this, 
i see integrity and credibility is low on ya totem pole.....see back in da good ol' days perpetrating a fraud would only last you for so long....

but hey dont mind me, im just here sippin my pint of codeine fresh from harlem
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

this, 
i see integrity and credibility is low on ya totem pole.....see back in da good ol' days perpetrating a fraud would only last you for so long....

laugh.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

this, 

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Lol @ Harlem cats not even acknowledging this kid.

If there's one thing I know about a Harlem cat, it's that theyre fiercely proud of whaetever block they're from. This dude hasn't even said where in Harlem he's from. They probably just told him to front like he was from Harlem.
no taft, no lennox ave, no 7th, no fosters, no "top of da hill" on east side, no barrio, no polo grounds, no 145, no nuffin...just "tippin on 44's on my Cadillac sippin lean" 
laugh.gif

Lmao someone said how you gripping wood grain when you ride the 2 and 3 uptown

If there's one thing I know about a Harlem cat, it's that theyre fiercely proud of whaetever block they're from. This dude hasn't even said where in Harlem he's from. They probably just told him to front like he was from Harlem.
no taft, no lennox ave, no 7th, no fosters, no "top of da hill" on east side, no barrio, no polo grounds, no 145, no nuffin...just "tippin on 44's on my Cadillac sippin lean" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Exactly...
And I'm sure he is from Harlem, he is just a hipster not a goon.  He's a downtown head more than an uptown head, pretty sure someone told me he went to Baldwin in the city.  He talks about being a weirdo and not fitting in with the "slimes" in Harlem, y'all really just tight dude is succeeding.

laugh.gif
Exactly...
And I'm sure he is from Harlem, he is just a hipster not a goon.  He's a downtown head more than an uptown head, pretty sure someone told me he went to Baldwin in the city.  He talks about being a weirdo and not fitting in with the "slimes" in Harlem, y'all really just tight dude is succeeding.

laugh.gif
Exactly...

If i remember correct homie from 140th and Lenox.... Im not really mad about him reppin that texas %+$ becuz he makes it clear every time he speaks that he's from harlem. But in retrospect how many harlem !@!%%@ u know talkin bout rick owens .. I think cats are so use to harlem !@!%%@ being so HARLEM EVERYTHING that dude is kind of being outcasted for not being like that. 

Like i said earlier i can def see homie improving lyrically and once that happens NY will start to F with him all the way
pimp.gif

If i remember correct homie from 140th and Lenox.... Im not really mad about him reppin that texas %+$ becuz he makes it clear every time he speaks that he's from harlem. But in retrospect how many harlem !@!%%@ u know talkin bout rick owens .. I think cats are so use to harlem !@!%%@ being so HARLEM EVERYTHING that dude is kind of being outcasted for not being like that. 

Like i said earlier i can def see homie improving lyrically and once that happens NY will start to F with him all the way
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom