A$AP

Buc Em wrote: 
Let's see.....a Ghostface album that came out in 2001, a Cam'Ron album that came out in 2003, a Dipset CD that came out in 2003, a LOX album that came out in 2000, a Jim Jones album that came out in 2006, a mixtape featuring Lil Wayne that came out in 2006, two mixtapes that nobody outside of the tri-state area heard, and maybe the most trash Nas album he's ever put out. The top single from that tape barely cracked the top 100. What year do you live in man? I moved from New Jersey to North Carolina back in 2004. Everybody from up north is moving down here. Nobody gives a $%!@ about New York anymore. I swear everytime I go visit New Jersey/New York it's like I'm back in 2006. At this moment, Jay-Z and Fabolous are the only relevant rappers from New York in the year 2011. And Fab is just barely hanging on anymore. Yall are so unrelevant that you got Papoose in 2011 coming out saying he's the King of New York 
roll.gif
$*@% if the hottest up and coming artist you guys got is French Montana than Papoose might not be too far off.
Whose relevant then? You have failed to mention someone whose relevant. I'm not saying I agree with Ninja but at least he named a couple rappers and CDs. Rapper's these days come from random places now, NYC or LA doesn't rule anymore like it used to.
NYC>LA and I live in LA

Buc Em wrote: 
Let's see.....a Ghostface album that came out in 2001, a Cam'Ron album that came out in 2003, a Dipset CD that came out in 2003, a LOX album that came out in 2000, a Jim Jones album that came out in 2006, a mixtape featuring Lil Wayne that came out in 2006, two mixtapes that nobody outside of the tri-state area heard, and maybe the most trash Nas album he's ever put out. The top single from that tape barely cracked the top 100. What year do you live in man? I moved from New Jersey to North Carolina back in 2004. Everybody from up north is moving down here. Nobody gives a $%!@ about New York anymore. I swear everytime I go visit New Jersey/New York it's like I'm back in 2006. At this moment, Jay-Z and Fabolous are the only relevant rappers from New York in the year 2011. And Fab is just barely hanging on anymore. Yall are so unrelevant that you got Papoose in 2011 coming out saying he's the King of New York 
roll.gif
$*@% if the hottest up and coming artist you guys got is French Montana than Papoose might not be too far off.
Whose relevant then? You have failed to mention someone whose relevant. I'm not saying I agree with Ninja but at least he named a couple rappers and CDs. Rapper's these days come from random places now, NYC or LA doesn't rule anymore like it used to.
NYC>LA and I live in LA

the tape is coming. do remember that there's a whole other world of @+!+ that goes on behind the scenes when dealing with music, with or without a label. it's not as simple as spitting 40 verses over beats and uploading it to mediafire.

the tape is coming. do remember that there's a whole other world of @+!+ that goes on behind the scenes when dealing with music, with or without a label. it's not as simple as spitting 40 verses over beats and uploading it to mediafire.

Your NYC > LA is pointless.

Neither city is producing hot artist.

Save KL people are checking for him.

Your NYC > LA is pointless.

Neither city is producing hot artist.

Save KL people are checking for him.

Originally Posted by Slim

Actually, it is that simple that's why there are more mixtapes than albums. What would be wrong with him actually putting out the tape 2 days ago.

Actually, it is that simple that's why there are more mixtapes than albums. What would be wrong with him actually putting out the tape 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

How you push back a mixtape though?

when you record 15 tracks and about to release the tape then Drake, Mac Miller, Bun B and other artist start sending you features and beats and yall start making bangers you might hold off too

imagine November 18th with Rocky on it
sick.gif

not saying none of this facts but just giving examples
this

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

How you push back a mixtape though?

when you record 15 tracks and about to release the tape then Drake, Mac Miller, Bun B and other artist start sending you features and beats and yall start making bangers you might hold off too

imagine November 18th with Rocky on it
sick.gif

not saying none of this facts but just giving examples
this

This.....folks seem to think music is made in the amount of time thats displayed on the ticker on their music player....
tired.gif

This.....folks seem to think music is made in the amount of time thats displayed on the ticker on their music player....
tired.gif

dont defend this liar.
last time I checked Oct 3th means Oct 3th.  This wasn't speculation, this came directly from him.
He didn't even give an explanation or an apology or anything.
A promise is a promise and he broke his. Fraud.

/femalerant

dont defend this liar.
last time I checked Oct 3th means Oct 3th.  This wasn't speculation, this came directly from him.
He didn't even give an explanation or an apology or anything.
A promise is a promise and he broke his. Fraud.

/femalerant

^^^^ you're acting like a kid whose dad promised to take him to the ball game but the dad didn't show up.

^^^^ you're acting like a kid whose dad promised to take him to the ball game but the dad didn't show up.

Back
Top Bottom